Only 2 different opponents in Arcade?

Messages
60
I wanted to do a supercar event as Tsukuba, so I brought along my ZR1, however, the only cars I am racing against are 7 TVR Cerbera's and 8 Veyron's.

Any help?
 
It's because of the power and class your ZR1 is. Your ZR1 is around 1000 HP, I assume, and being that it's class is a sports/super car, there's only a few matches for it. The Cerbera Speed 12 is around a 1000 HP super car, as is the Veyron.
 
I have similar problem. When using a modded Scuderia in arcade (660bhp), all I can ever race against is an entire field of white citreon gt's...
 
I liked the difficulty level setting in GT5p :/
sometimes you want to do easy races and sometimes you want to do hard races, but in GT5 you're stuck to racing medium races...
 
What would be great is if you could manually select the exact car(s) you want to race against.
 
Back