Onomatopeja's Gallery! | 22/03/13 | Very random update ;) |

• Thread starter iNs3CuRe
  • 661 comments
Amazing work. The tones in the third are splendid! Love the set! 👍 Not sure about the sunrise picture though, but interesting concept. Looking forward to part 3!

Good stuff ono !
Thank you Du 👍
Amazing work. The tones in the third are splendid! Love the set! 👍 Not sure about the sunrise picture though, but interesting concept. Looking forward to part 3!
Thanks slzk ! 👍 ;) I agree myself, the sunrise picture is not totally what I was aiming for and I could improve it but, I guess it's just something different :dopey: 👍

VW Golf VI Part 3

Hey guys, here is the 3rd, last part of the Golf set.
I hope you enjoyed the whole set, and thanks to
all of you for your feedback ;) 👍

The toning is, once again, spot on. What I also noticed is that you set a higher contrast this time around; thankfully, the lighting did not worsen. 👍

~

Last edited:
The toning is, once again, spot on. What I also noticed is that you set a higher contrast this time around; thankfully, the lighting did not worsen. 👍
Thank you for your feedback GT-R, yes I didn't want the parts to be exactly the same, but I wanted to keep the same vibe ;)
Great set again! This time my fave is #3 ;)
Thanks NB! :cheers:
Parts 2 and 3 are amazing :drool: :drool: :drool:
Great work ! 👍👍👍
Thanks a lot SM 👍 :)
Beautiful set again. Nice tones, beautiful light... I'm fan. Great work !
hehe, thanks Kodje! I appreciate it ;)

Nice Ono!!
Thanks Mav!
Nice work on light, i love it. #5 is my fav'.
Thanks Kodje! 👍
Fabulous job. Again. ;)

My favourites are #3 and #7.
Thank you GT-R ;)
Great set - my favourite is #2. 👍 :)
Thanks Nato :D
SVX
I'm loving the autumn feel to bits. :drool:👍
That's the mood I tried to create here, thanks SVX! 👍
Amazing, I love that color!
Thanks Eric ;)

I agree. The "3D" effect of the leaf on the floor is amazing. Nice tones. sweet atmosphere. That is a perfect shot. Great job !

fantastic shots here:)👍
Thanks ziggy ;)
I thought you have located a hidden location. Probably somewhere within Autumn Ring.
hehe, thanks Croooooow. And I wish I was brave enough to find hidden locations :P
If I didn't know this was a GT5 gallery, that picture could easily pass off as a real one. :bowdown:
Thanks a lot GT-R, I appreciate that ;) 👍

BTW guys, the next set should be some serious eye candy if everything goes how I want it to. ;)

Latest Posts

Back