Onomatopeja's Gallery! | 22/03/13 | Very random update ;) |

• Thread starter iNs3CuRe
  • 661 comments
Awesome update. Loved the colours and tones 👍:drool:.
Amazing set Ono!! In love with #7 :drool:
Splendid work on light in this set :drool:👍
Wow ! Fantastic work with light :drool: :drool: :drool:
Thanks a loooooooooooooooot guys! :cheers: :) I'm taking some new photos right now but it's so hard to come up with something fresh :( After nearly 2 years, everything's been done pretty much. And only the top dogs here, can always come up with something fresh every time :/

yellow and purple...Have do end like this. Amazing outcome. A little to bight (burnt) in one our two but yet great ;)

Good toning and lighting all around! 👍
Oh, gorgeus photos, iNs3CuRe.
I love this toning, great! :drool:
BkS
Nice photos Ono, first & last shots are my favourite. :P 👍
yellow and purple...Have do end like this. Amazing outcome. A little to bight (burnt) in one our two but yet great ;)

Thanks a lot guys, I appreciate all your comments & feedback! 👍 :bowdown:

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I have a new set for you guys, I spent quite a bit of time on it
because I wanted to clean up each shot. And also I wanted to
create a Autumn Orange-ee feel. I hope you enjoy ;)

RUF's at a Autumney Nordschleife

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Love them all , but specially 10 and 12 , the brake lights on the 10 and the "special" cleanup on the 12 , I say special because I think it looks more premium than the premium cars!

Your efford was worh it , well done!

Love them all , but specially 10 and 12 , the brake lights on the 10 and the "special" cleanup on the 12 , I say special because I think it looks more premium than the premium cars!

Your efford was worh it , well done!
Thanks Tronrider! 👍 :)

Love this set, lovely tones and compositions, particularly 5 & 10. I would say though, watch your contrast on the environment around the cars, some photos are a little too over-contrasted, apart from that they're great. 👍 You're best set yet IMO.

I'm liking numbers 4,7 and 12 is my fav of the bunch. Nice colours and some good angles. Pretty good clean ups too. 👍

Makes me want to attempt a RUF set myself. ;)

Wow, Adam! You nailed the autumn feel! :bowdown:

Plus, sweet tones on the M3 & FR-S set! :drool:👍

Holy moly. :drool:
The M3/86 set is beyond beautiful. It's extraordinary! So many good points in that set, very little errors, if not none. Very, very well done, mate! :cheers:

That last set is nice, I like the editing you did to the pics in the bottom half. Nice work.

Amazing set!!
Thanks !
Nice work on colours and lights. A beautiful set :)
Thanks Kodje! 👍
BkS
Love this set, lovely tones and compositions, particularly 5 & 10. I would say though, watch your contrast on the environment around the cars, some photos are a little too over-contrasted, apart from that they're great. 👍 You're best set yet IMO.
Thanks BkS! I'll watch for the contrast next time, thanks for the tip ;)
GPR
I'm liking numbers 4,7 and 12 is my fav of the bunch. Nice colours and some good angles. Pretty good clean ups too. 👍

Makes me want to attempt a RUF set myself. ;)
Thanks GPR, appreciate your feedback :D
Wow, Adam! You nailed the autumn feel! :bowdown:

Plus, sweet tones on the M3 & FR-S set! :drool:👍
Thanks Jus, I tried! ^^
Way to excel oneself.

This is - by far - your best set to date. :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:
Thank you GT-R, I think that too. ;) 👍
Freaking awesome Ruf set mate, well done!!!
Thanks NB ! :)
Holy moly. :drool:
The M3/86 set is beyond beautiful. It's extraordinary! So many good points in that set, very little errors, if not none. Very, very well done, mate! :cheers:
Thanks Taiga ;)
That last set is nice, I like the editing you did to the pics in the bottom half. Nice work.
Thanks tazj ;)
Wow ! Fantastic set :drool: :drool: :drool:
Love tones in all of them ! 👍👍👍
Thank you SM 👍 :)

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

On a cloudy, rainy day at the Nurburgring Nordschleife everything seemed
dead that day, the track was wet and the conditions were horrible. There
was just one photographer on the track, he was soaking wet due to the
weather but he was determined to shoot some action nevertheless. Suddenly
he started hearing a sound, it was getting louder and louder. He turned on
his camera and was ready to shoot, coming out the corner he saw a car
coming. It was the RUF CTR Yellowbird, a twin turbocharged flat 6 engine.
He took a few shots as the car was coming by at high speed... Here it is.

Let me know what you think about the story & edit. Did you like it?
And would you like me to do more of something like that. Thanks ;)

Great shot and story! One suggestion I can give is that the white trails on the road from the tires could be longer, but other than that great shot! Of course yes do more like this!

Ono.... you just blew my mind :bowdown: especially with #3.... you are definitely one of THE top dogs 👍 👍
Thank you Mav ;) 👍 👍
Great shot and story! One suggestion I can give is that the white trails on the road from the tires could be longer, but other than that great shot! Of course yes do more like this!
Thanks! i'll keep that in mind next time I'll be editing something similar 👍
Well done, picture and story! ;)
Thanks NB :)
really very beautiful work!
:bowdown:
Thanks Krysalis :D

I love the Yellowbird and great job with the story. That's the next car i need to do some testing with. I love driving that car on the ring. Great taste Ono

I love the Yellowbird and great job with the story. That's the next car i need to do some testing with. I love driving that car on the ring. Great taste Ono
Amazing work ! :drool: :drool: :drool:
Thank you guys ;) 👍 👍

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Here's a little edit I did today while a bit bored. Nothing major ;)
Holy body roll :lol: While drifting my S13, and my mate in AE86 following me.

Back