Onomatopeja's Gallery! | 22/03/13 | Very random update ;) |

• Thread starter iNs3CuRe
  • 661 comments
Great tones, good contrast, excellent clean up... Everything looks perfect. Additionally, the grass adds a lot to the realism of the picture - it's absolutely stunning. 👍

Great tones, good contrast, excellent clean up... Everything looks perfect. Additionally, the grass adds a lot to the realism of the picture - it's absolutely stunning. 👍
Thank you GT-R! ;)

Btw I think I'll release 1 or 2 more sets before next year. 👍

Hey guys! Hope y'all had a great Christmas,
here's a new set. I thought, what car can I
shoot that's original, well. Took this life step
van for a spin around tokyo. Enjoy ;)

Very nice work mate. I really like the toning in pictures #1 and #4, the depth of field in the second one and the great camera angle in the third image. The car and location combination is fantastic and the car looks clean, too. This really reminds me of the old GT4 races at the Nürburgring I used to participate in with this car. 👍

Ahaa! Do I have the solution for you sir! :dopey:
Just create a US account and download the DLC there. That's how I got the FR-S and the Corvette.
I also happen to have a Region 1 GT5 disc even though I'm living in Region 3, thanks to my dad who bought it for me. :ouch: lol
DO IT! And Merry Christmas! :D
It works? I'll try it soon. ;)

Great work for a little car, Adam! :drool:👍

Really cool set mate! 👍

I love the second :drool:
Very nice work mate. I really like the toning in pictures #1 and #4, the depth of field in the second one and the great camera angle in the third image. The car and location combination is fantastic and the car looks clean, too. This really reminds me of the old GT4 races at the Nürburgring I used to participate in with this car. 👍
It works? I'll try it soon. ;)

Great work for a little car, Adam! :drool:👍
Thank you guys, I'm glad you liked it. I enjoyed shooting that little car ^^ It's cute

My last contribution for 2012

Super Supra

Original:

Clean up:

Edit:

And a few slight tweaks for a personal version of the owner of the Super Supra:

Happy new year guys! :cheers:

Last edited:
The tones on both sets are awesome! Love the warm tones so very much! Great job with the edit as well.

The owner of this car loves it :D:tup:
Nice ;)
+1. Super job on both those sets! 👍
Thank you Nato! 👍
Nice edit, Adam! 👍
Probably 3.0 comp worthy!
Thanks Jus ;) 👍
Great looking Supra. Your edits are getting better and better... :D 👍
Thank you GT-R :)
Happy New Year!

Great edit on that Supra! ;)
Thanks man, happy new year to you too! ;)

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Hey everyone! Hope y'all all doing good, here is a new edit from me
and my friend too! It started off just as a simple Mach 1 photo but quickly
developed into a heavy edit.

Original:

Edited:

Please click on the picture to view it in lightbox, so you can appreciate all the details ;)

The Super Supra is very nicely edited. It does look a bit heavy on the cartoon side, but you've managed to successfully erase all the jagged lines which is very nice 👍

The only thing I could pinpoint, though, is the window reflection. It's not in motion, and it looks very low quality because of the standing-still tress that don't look all that good in GT5. You could grab a piece of tree scenery from the top left of the image, invert/mirror it onto the door window and then lower the opacity or blend it in to finish it off 👍

Mmm, ass :P

Quality work! I can't imagine how long it took. :scared:

One thing, the cars and chicks somehow looks miniature compared to the train in the background. But comparing the Mach 1 to the original, the height looks the same. Probably some perspective thing. :lol:

Hey everyone, sorry for not uploading ANYTHING for quite some time.
I been very busy with house work.... I rarely have time for GT5.
Here is some of my latest bits I'v done since Mach 1 & Supra edit though.

That's it, I'm scared to go in people's gallery's to see what level they at.
My work don't even compare now probably. :lol:

Really like what you did in terms of toning, composition and lighting in those pictures. Keep the great work coming!

+1 with GT-R. Second shot is the best in my opinion. Light and toning are softer in this one and the angle is original 👍

Very nicely made posters and, the lights and compositions on the Mach 1 "mini" set are awesome!

GPR
Pretty nice Mach 1 shots.The use of light leaks is not bad. I like the last one best.

Really like what you did in terms of toning, composition and lighting in those pictures. Keep the great work coming!

+1 with GT-R. Second shot is the best in my opinion. Light and toning are softer in this one and the angle is original 👍

Great shots! The Mustang Mach 1 looks utterly fantastic in black. The wheels suit it well, too. 👍

Thank you guys for the compliments and comments overall even though I update my gallery once in ten years!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Here's a bit of an update, new set. My mate's GT86 and
Delta. No more talking, straight to content! 👍

Back