Onomatopeja's Gallery! | 22/03/13 | Very random update ;) |

• Thread starter iNs3CuRe
  • 661 comments
Very nice edit on the yellowbird. I have done a few rain edits myself and I can say, the raindrops and spray surpasses mine. Good work on the picture.
Though I might add a couple of pointers: the reflection is too defined for a rain shot, somewhere along the lines of
Extreme%20Puddles%20of%20Vancouver_full_84_medium.jpg
, and just a teeny bit more of a bigger spray as the car seems to be in very quick motion.

But great job, really digging it. 👍

Very nice edit on the yellowbird. I have done a few rain edits myself and I can say, the raindrops and spray surpasses mine. Good work on the picture.
Though I might add a couple of pointers: the reflection is too defined for a rain shot, somewhere along the lines of
Extreme%20Puddles%20of%20Vancouver_full_84_medium.jpg
, and just a teeny bit more of a bigger spray as the car seems to be in very quick motion.

But great job, really digging it. 👍
Thanks Taiga, yeah I was kinda debating if I should blur it out more etc haha I ended up looking at example pictures. And the reflection is ok imo, in your photo the water is quite high and the reflection is being distorted by the bike plus cars. I get what you mean though, thanks ! :)
Yeah that's a lot of body roll but it looks so good
Thanks Orphan! :D
Porshe extremely awesome! I really like this photo :drool:.
Thank you Moss ;) 👍

The last two edits are excellent! :drool:
Really great edit work for the rainny Ruf 👍
And i love the light on the last one :)
Thank you guys ! :) 👍

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Lamborghini Miura

Hey everyone! Here's a set I did with my newly acquired Miura.
I always wanted this car on the game and that happened when
I got a 60's ticket ! Hehe I think I restored my save game about 3
times to get it. Anyway, I tried to make a effect of a older camera
on these. Let me know what you think ;)

The bloom really :eek: my eyes!
Nice set, Adam! 👍

P.S. Your sig reminds me of the game Lucius.

I think that you achieved your aim quite well, iNs3CuRe. The overexposed look fits your 'old camera' theme; the noise further increases the effect. My favourite picture from this set would probably be the 4th one because of the good depth of field, the lighting and shadowing and the camera angle. I've noticed that the amount of noise varies in these pictures and while it looks good in general, I think that there's too much of it in the last picture.

My favorite is the 4th too (maybe because its less saturated) :) Looks more realistic. Awesome set, iNs3cUre. 👍

Nice set, the colouring is sweet. And the black bar framing suits the style. 👍
I favour shot 1 myself.

The bloom really :eek: my eyes!
Nice set, Adam! 👍

P.S. Your sig reminds me of the game Lucius.
Thank you Jus! :D
I think that you achieved your aim quite well, iNs3CuRe. The overexposed look fits your 'old camera' theme; the noise further increases the effect. My favourite picture from this set would probably be the 4th one because of the good depth of field, the lighting and shadowing and the camera angle. I've noticed that the amount of noise varies in these pictures and while it looks good in general, I think that there's too much of it in the last picture.
Thanks for the feedback GT-R, I agree about the amount of noise in the last picture. But it's because I edited two pictures first, then went to sleep because it was late. After few days I came back to the set, and noticed that there is too much noise, but I already saved the file as jpg and didn't have the PSD. So left it how it is, I know.... too lazy :lol:
Superb work on this set, the editing and the bloom fit the Miura very well! Love them!
Thank you NB! ;)
GPR
Nice set, the colouring is sweet. And the black bar framing suits the style. 👍
I favour shot 1 myself.
Thanks GPR ! 👍 :D
My favorite is the 4th too (maybe because its less saturated) :) Looks more realistic. Awesome set, iNs3cUre. 👍
Thanks zzz! 4th is probably my fav from this set too :)
Perfect photos with Miura, iNs3cUre, I very like this style 👍.
Thanks Moss ! :D 👍
Good Lord , you just ... just
UmpOi.gif
Thanks tronrider! :embarrassed:
very inspiring work!!!
Thanks man! :D
What? what?

...what?
The toning, and angles especially are gorgeous!
Thank you boss ;) 👍

Dayum, so much love from you guys ! Thank you, I might just edit the next set and release it today. :crazy:

As I promised here is another set ! I'm not sure about the quality of this one,
because usually my sets are 50mb to even 80mb of size all together. This one
is only 5mb. Here it is:

Drift Spec Mazda RX7 FD

Really liking the tones in these last two sets. The soft feel in the Miura set is really nice and feels just right. The RX7 set is still full of quality despite your reservations. 👍 A couple of them may have a little too much yellow tones overall given the yellow subject but other than that - fantastic. :)

I love them all but specially 8# , it feels real , like I'm on the suppoused "back seat" waiting for my parents to sit on the car. :lol:
And 9# , I like the yellow special effects !

Nice work, as usual, iNs3CuRe. My favourite picture from this set is the third one. The composition is great - the soft sky and the phenomenal depth of field both make the already sharp car stand out even more. 👍

I really love this set ! Awesome work on light, colours and composition. Each pics is beautiful 👍👍👍

Edit : i missed your Miura set. That was a big mistake... Beautiful one too !

I really like your work mate !

Really liking the tones in these last two sets. The soft feel in the Miura set is really nice and feels just right. The RX7 set is still full of quality despite your reservations. 👍 A couple of them may have a little too much yellow tones overall given the yellow subject but other than that - fantastic. :)
Thank you Nato! ;)
GPR
Shot 3 is great. 👍
Thanks man :D
Love your last sets. Dat Miura... :drool: :drool: :drool:
Thank you SM 👍 :embarrassed:
I love them all but specially 8# , it feels real , like I'm on the suppoused "back seat" waiting for my parents to sit on the car. :lol:
And 9# , I like the yellow special effects !
hehe, thanks mate ;)
Nice work, as usual, iNs3CuRe. My favourite picture from this set is the third one. The composition is great - the soft sky and the phenomenal depth of field both make the already sharp car stand out even more. 👍
Thank GT-R ;) 👍 👍
really great work... the tones of the RX are really nice and I love the Miura
Thanks Ziggy ;)
I really love this set ! Awesome work on light, colours and composition. Each pics is beautiful 👍👍👍

Edit : i missed your Miura set. That was a big mistake... Beautiful one too !

I really like your work mate !
Thank youuuu, I'm really glad you like it! :D
Love the composition, tones (including #5) and editing! :drool:👍
Thank you Jus! 👍 :)

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Well, hey everyone! Here is a new set, I don't think
its my usual stuff because this was a quick edit just
for a tuning thread. But I'ma leave it here anyway. ;)
Enjoy :gtpflag:

Scion FR-S

Back