OOE Cup: Race 1-5 Videos Added + Final StandingsFinished 

• Thread starter JockeP22
  • 134 comments
I'm about to open a club lobby to test the Tesla for the next race.
I'll join you for a bit
Nice test last night Paul. I really like this car.
nTXngneMc.jpeg

And it's unusual in many ways. It's one of only 21 RR cars in the game.
It runs on batteries. It weighs more than 2,000kg yet feels sporty.
There's only one gear.

Here are the race settings again for Brands Hatch, for anyone who might've forgotten.

#1 and #21

Great tune Jocke. 👍
I may play and sing along to it while we race on Thursday. It's probably a good job the microphone is off.

To make my car go faster I've now repainted it and fitted sportier wheels. That should do the trick.

It's a very good song indeed.

Don't forget to use the right voltage too. ; )

@GTRacer22 The Corvette race (and the final race) is the week after next.
Don't worry I won't tag you any more if you're not interested. Just a reminder.
So it is in 3 weeks? Or 2?

Looking forward to the Tesla race. Guess I enter as the defending champion since I won last time we raced Teslas on a wet Brands Hatch (one of, if not my all time favourite win, since the cars were so fun to drive, and I outran Dusty, Jammy and pretty much all of you guys and outstrategized Harsk to win). Sports Hard with normal wear should be quite a bit different than Comfort Hard with very fast wear, won't need to go out of our way to conserve electricity this time. Somebody needs to end Colin's streak!

Might be two #25s on track this week.

Lol Scott, yes I've been a touch fortuitous so far. I had a quick play last night and it's really grippy. I had thought comfort soft would be quicker as they're better at clearing water but not the case this time -- don't think it's quite wet enough for them to be any use.

Looking forward to it although I'm not a huge fan of brands gp. Not a fan of laguna either though and that turned out ok!

Just one for the Madcap racing that Jocke has been known for. The Tesla goes as fast in reverse as it does forward. Anyone fancy hanging around for a one lap reverse race after the main event? I've had a quick go, it was a real laugh, and the replay is strange to say the least.

Cheers, Zo.

I support this suggestion. I've only done reverse racing in the junior kart before, didn't know there were any other high speed reverse vehicles in the game

Looking forward to watching the other battles on the track. I just checked my own driving and I went over the curbs at Westfield once on lap 2 and once on lap 7. It was marginal. Other than that I felt the race could have continued into the night and for several more hours, I was very comfortable in that car. : )

Too bad about your DNF, Aaroh. Thanks for joining us today.

I have to replace a cable to the capture device and the store has been closed during Easter. Will get one tomorrow. In the meantime here are the updated points standings:

1) buybon355 - 710p
2) JockeP22 - 666p
3) IfAndOr - 635p
4) tarnheld - 620p
5) Zolon32 - 515p
6) bloodyboyblue - 330p
7) sutsagrd - 320p
8) bergele - 155p
9) thehobnob97 - 150p
10) gkgamer - 142p

Aye it's a blast to drive. Still needs a delicate throttle on exit though, but the straight line speed is tremendous. Slipstreaming down the Mulsanne should be fun.

22:00 / 10:00 pm central
21:00 / 9:00 pm British
That was correct up until last week.
We have raced at 21:00 GMT so far and after the recent time zone change that has shifted to
22:00 British and 23:00 Swedish/German time. It's still 21 GMT.
No replay jocke?
Here's race #4 in full. Be sure to watch the bonus clip starting at 26:38. It's our attempt
at a "reverse race" while waiting for 'bbb', from an idea by Zolon.
We weren't all on the same page though as half of us went one way and the other half the other way.
Starring mostly @Aaroh :)

We have raced at 21:00 GMT so far and after the recent time zone change that has shifted to
Oh, it's a good job Patrick asked!

Track time will match real time for me. I'll look outside at the sunset.

The early evening is free then. ;)

But since the whole world has changed to DST / Summertime now wouldn't it be appropriate to adapt starting time? :confused: Or are there time conflicts with attending guys from America? I've noticed @bloodyboyblue seems to arrive short before race starts usually.

I mean I'd attend 23:00 my time also but I'd like to play as much as possible today since it might be my last chance for a long time. Tomorrow wife is back home with our baby. ;)

Therefor I'd like to suggest doing the full Autopolis races from yesterday. 💡

Or any other ideas what we could do?

I wanna race! :lol:

doing the Autopolis races from yesterday
I'm up for that. The servers seemed OK yesterday so let's hope for the same today.

You can host Autopolis before 23:00 German and then we'll switch to Le Mans and the Corvette preferably
~20 minutes before, say 22:40 German time.

Back