[OPEN + LIMITED SPACES] European GT2 Series 2 - Finale 23rd October at Ring VLN!PS4 

• Thread starter andrew1990
  • 394 comments
I'm away from home tonight, so no can do. I'll be around tomorrow night and Monday night.

đź‘Ť
Laters

hey guys, would love to join as a reserve driver because unfortunately I'll be a bit on and off. I can see there are still places left so maybe I can join in for a few I'll try my best. would that be ok? You can kick me out if you find fulltime drivers... 18th i should be able to make. would love to have the corvette again as i have no time to find tunes on the other cars and I'm already used to that sexy thing...

ok I'll open a room already will be on and off until you guys join. will make it a public lobby. name MWM clean testing

OK stupid AC servers. I let's me create one but when I try to enter, it crashes. Someone else will have to create the room. Invite me on PS ok?

OK stupid AC servers. I let's me create one but when I try to enter, it crashes. Someone else will have to create the room. Invite me on PS ok?
I just tried as well but can't enter it. I can see it on the room list, but cant enter it

Last edited:
Is there a bug on practice mode where you get less grip?
I did 5 lap with a best of 1:41.0 then left and re entered practice mode and did a 1:38.8 on my second timed lap

I'm not free tonight but can do something tomorrow. Update appears to be out tomorrow in the UK, so hopefully the same for everyone else.

I'm away at the moment what update is it psn or ac update

AC 1.15. Has a load of changes with the new DLC pack available. Not part of the season pass but still got a few good cars in it.

I'm planning to host an open practice session from 9pm BST for 2 hours tonight at Zandvoort. Purely practice so people can jump in and out when they want.

We have half the grid filled for next Monday night so if you're interested in taking part then reply to this thread and you'll be able to join in the test session tonight as well!

I'm going to try and make it. Had a bit of practice last night, still struggling to break 1:40.

I'll get there, think I know what's wrong with my driving.

I'll try to make it. Damn the new DLC is fingerlicking good. Wish they would add a few new tracks. I'm jealous about the PC guys and their MODtracks...

They're supposed to be adding Laguna Seca at some point, right? Although that's been on its way for ages, I think it'll probably drop with that Ferrari pack.

I'm a bit dissapointed on the update, I thought there would be more online lobby options added. Like basic race info after race (gaps, sector times), chat, options to change track while in lobby, etc..

I'm a bit dissapointed on the update, I thought there would be more online lobby options added. Like basic race info after race (gaps, sector times), chat, options to change track while in lobby, etc..
Totally agree on that. The online experience needs to be enhanced big time.
How to spend my money next few months:
I m not getting pc2 as long as i dont read about some people i trust telling me the ffb and physics have hugely improved over pc1 which i didnt like at all.
I might get forza 7 just for the car selection thing. But i ll wait for the demo next week. How it feels.
I think i ll get gtsport just out of nostalgia and keep hoping the experience will be good. AC has ruined the GT experience a bit for me...

No servers are currently available when trying to create the room unfortunately. Going to try again at the top of the hour and hope they've got more space.

Has anyone else had trouble buying the new car pack? It's the most interesting pack so far and I'm getting mad frustrated

Back