CAMAROBOY69
Premium
- 18,565

- Michigan
- CAMAROBOY69
Did anyone else see this? Terrible! Absolutely terrible. I was surprised with the ending but still an aweful movie.
👎
DRIFT GODthe best part of the movie was the girl fully nude ???
It ended just like a6m5 said. The guy had a bite on his leg about the size of a tennis ball. After a lot of crying, whining, and yelling the guy fell asleep. She checks his puls quite a bit later and he is dead. She lets him float away watching his body jerk around by the sharks then he disappears. You have to assume he got eaten since they dont show anything. Thru the entire movie you dont even see any of the sharks with their mouths open. 👎 Shortly after she watches him die she removes her air tanks and gear that keep her floating. A few seconds later she just she just lets herself sink under water. Yes suicide. THe worst part was that help was on the way to save them right when she killed herself.EmohawkOn all your reccomendations I'm not renting this.
So; how did they die then?
CAMAROBOY69THe worst part was that help was on the way to save them right when she killed herself.![]()
Anderton PrimeCamaro's right. It's not "good bad," it's just plain BAD. It's 2 hours you'll never get back.
CAMAROBOY69Ive seen more scary images on Ace Ventura Pet Detective.
Der AltaDredging up an ancient thread.
Just watched this movie.
Never more happy about having a fast forward button on the remote.
This should have been an internet only 10 minute movie. Missus_DA and I skipped entire chapters in it. I read the chapter titles from the cover, and we just skipped to the end to watch the chick submit to the sharks.
Drift_god stated the part that MDA and I thought the best.