T Tou2istTrophy Messages 759 France Jul 8, 2018 #1 Getting random followers is really annoying. I just want a FRIENDS ONLY option for my activity.
Scuderia Paul Messages 5,998 Dublin Messages Scuderia_Paul Jul 8, 2018 #2 I don't see the problem with random followers. They are just a number that you will get the odd comment from which are almost always complimentary.
I don't see the problem with random followers. They are just a number that you will get the odd comment from which are almost always complimentary.
T Tou2istTrophy Messages 759 France Jul 8, 2018 #3 Scuderia Paul I don't see the problem with random followers. They are just a number that you will get the odd comment from which are almost always complimentary. Click to expand... Hmm, I don’t see any harm in keeping your profile private and only sharing with friends though.
Scuderia Paul I don't see the problem with random followers. They are just a number that you will get the odd comment from which are almost always complimentary. Click to expand... Hmm, I don’t see any harm in keeping your profile private and only sharing with friends though.
Crazy Taylor Messages 3,177 St helens, merseyside, England. Messages crazybuttocks198 Messages Crazybuttocks19 Jul 8, 2018 #4 If folk like your 🤬, then they like it and follow you. Just gotta live with it.
LaSupra Messages 169 England Messages Hasher-90 Jul 8, 2018 #5 There's some privacy settings when you share your stuff, set that to 'Open To Friends' and you should be alright. But, er... you'll have to delete the shared copies and reshare everything you've ever shared if the problem's that frustrating.
There's some privacy settings when you share your stuff, set that to 'Open To Friends' and you should be alright. But, er... you'll have to delete the shared copies and reshare everything you've ever shared if the problem's that frustrating.