[ORA] FIA GT World Championship [S3] | TRL_Evo and Ramalhinho are your PRO and AM Champions!Finished 

First time since a while that I have time to browse gtplanet...19 alerts and 9 PM's lol.

Hope everything is OK for you guys. Unfortunately I have to completely skip season 3, I have a lot to do if I wanna reach a good place in standings late may. As planned I'll be back on PS3 mid June. 👍

Last edited:
First time since a while that I have time to browse gtplanet...19 alerts and 9 PM's lol.

Hope everything is OK for you guys. Unfortunately I have to completely skip season 3, I have a lot to do if I wanna reach a good place in standings late may. As planned I'll be back on PS3 mid June. 👍
No worries Will, we are always thinking of you, good luck!

Hi guys, I have noticed something on the first page of the thread where all the names of the guys who have signed up!! I was checking to see if I was on there and noticed that my psn name has been spelt wrong!! I know it's only 2 numbers but I don't want this to cause me problems when the season gets started!! Sorry to be a pain!! Thanks you :gtpflag:

the amount that have signed up is ridiculous, wasn't this popular last season was it?

Check S2 thread and you'll know how popular it was :P.
Also, here are some interseting statistics about S2 thread :

- Number of replies: 4th / 452
- Number of views: 3rd / 452
- First message likes: 1st / 452 (29 likes)

452 being number of threads in GT6 Racing Series sub forum.

With these datas, I think we can consider that yes, GTWC is a popular series :D

Hi guys, I have noticed something on the first page of the thread where all the names of the guys who have signed up!! I was checking to see if I was on there and noticed that my psn name has been spelt wrong!! I know it's only 2 numbers but I don't want this to cause me problems when the season gets started!! Sorry to be a pain!! Thanks you :gtpflag:
Thank you for noticing!

I signed up yesterday, would love to get in on this. Haven't raced GT3 cars for a while, had a blast in a room yesterday and remember what I was missing.

Has anyone create a club for this season?

Awesome that it's almost time to Sunday GT3 races, can't wait to know what car I'll be using :)

Is there a link between the newly formed ORA and GTP?

If so Well DONE @CodDemon101 you have made a series recognised by the the he great GTplanet! Now we need to keep this momentum and continue to make the ORA the best on GTP!
We haven't made the thread yet, we are getting everything together.

Back