Finished [ORA] FIA GT World Championship [S3] | TRL_Evo and Ramalhinho are your PRO and AM Champions!

Discussion in 'GT6 Racing Series' started by CodDemon101, Oct 13, 2014.

1. Mikey24

Mikey24 (Banned)

You won with strategy, and you won the race in style. Well done mate!

For those wondering, yes I did set my pole time on RH. :tup:

Ramalhinho91 likes this.
  2. Brutaka

Brutaka

3. Ramalhinho91

Ramalhinho91

@Brutaka it's Ramalhinho not Ramalhino :p

Brutaka likes this.
  4. ScuderiaLucas

ScuderiaLucas

sorry:p

5. Ramalhinho91

Ramalhinho91

No problem :)

6. PJTierney

PJTierney

I thought it was Ramaldinho up until Bathurst :rolleyes:

7. Ramalhinho91

Ramalhinho91

Very funny @PJTierney :lol: But hey, Bathurst was top... :D

8. Mikey24

Mikey24 (Banned)

...of the mountain. :D

Mike458 and Ramalhinho91 like this.
  9. jammy21

jammy21 Premium

I think everything for race series should be in here GTPlanet not in Twitter or Facebook or what ever.

Pedroeol, Pubs16, RacingLine and 2 others like this.
  10. ScuderiaLucas

ScuderiaLucas

[​IMG]
    (image links to thread)

Although, the GTWC season has ended, GT Cup is just getting started, be sure to follow the action!

Stay tuned, soon another series will be released under ORA!​

j1Nk, crelou, JakeKing39 and 9 others like this.
  11. CAMikaze

CAMikaze Premium

I've been back at this for a year after getting a PS3 that works and I'm still getting my doors blown off. :O

Ramalhinho91, JakeKing39 and Mikey24 like this.
  12. Ramalhinho91

Ramalhinho91

Keep practicing CAMi! I've been practicing almost every day since I built my setup (late July 2014) and my wheel was waiting in the box since March. I was desperate to start driving, but never crossed my mind the idea of racing online, despite of being here in GTP since 2013. This was my first ever season and the outcome was great. I learned to adjust (best I could) the setup of the car to a certain track, and I never did this before.
    So, don't lose hope and keep focused :cheers:

13. JakeKing39

JakeKing39

Will awards be given out soon?

14. Brutaka

Brutaka

They're being made.

JakeKing39 likes this.
  15. Pubs16

Pubs16

Excuse my late post-series post, been mega busy over Easter with work and social life.

ORA FIA GTWC S3
    AM Championship:
    4th
    AM Teams Championship: Schulze Motorsport 1st
    Race Starts: 17
    Race finishes: 17
    Pole: 0
    Top 10: 15
    Top 5: 8
    Podiums: 1
    Wins: 0
    Fastest Lap: 1 (Bathurst R6)
    Highest Quali: 2nd (Bathurst R6)
    Highest finish: 3rd (Bathurst R6)

Well that certainly made 10 weeks fly by mega quick. My debut GTP series comes to an end, sadly a little!
    My goals for this season were realistic, of course everybody wants to win races and inevitably the championship but I knew I wouldn't have the strongest chance for either, especially straight out of the gates for the start of the year. I wanted to aim for the top 3/5 at least, and maybe a race win or two. Unfortunately there were a few fast guys that were consistently filling the podium all season so it was a big challenge to stay in the top 5 all the time, and didn't manage my first race win at all. But some key highlights for my season would be definitely picking up momentum towards mid-season and leading into my home race at Bathurst, of which I secured my highest qualifying and race results.

I feel I had the best chance to learn and grow in the GTR, as I don't have a lot of gt6 tuning knowledge the Nissan was most familiar for me so I was glad to have secured it as my car choice. Only having my wheel for a couple weeks before the start of GTWC I was slowing learning my G27 through the few rounds and then inevitably had to find more pace through tuning once my speed increase plateaued from DS3-G27, but I'm happy with my results considering. As I said something I'm very much still learning and at tracks like Spa, Monza and Nurburg GP I struggled a little in finding a comfortable setup and the main pace for my Nissan on unfamiliar tracks which lost my momentum to attack 3rd position in points.

Overall I had massive fun being involved in this series, both behind the scenes as an ORA Steward and a rookie driver. Some great little battles I had with a few!
    Congratulations to my team mate @Ramalhinho91 for winning AM and some great drives and results from the leading drivers, @PJTierney, @Brutaka , @JakeKing39, @yuc2002 , @j1Nk and @Mikey24 to name the obvious ones. I was a little sad to see the attendance drop a lot half way through the season but still great races and a lot of fun.

Congratulations and thank you to everyone in PRO, the winners and the rest of the field making a great watch on the broadcasts for the main game. The pace amazes me and I very much look upto everybody in that field.

A massive thank you to the ORA team for putting together a great season and for all their work, and of course involving me in the team @Litchi @CodDemon101, @Brutaka and to the rest of the Stewards. Finally a thank you to the broadcast team @brntguy @TeamCZRRacing and @OriginalCheezIt for putting on a great show, I loved your commentating and coverage guys, hope you can join back for next season!

I can't wait for GT Cup S2, I had discovered GTP and ORA through the last couple races in GTCup S1 so I'm looking forward to starting from round 0 in that. With the same car it should help my skills and tuning further develop so I'm keen to see how I can improve within the off-season series.

image.jpg

16. ScuderiaLucas

ScuderiaLucas

image.jpg

We are happy to announce our first ORA sanctioned series! Be sure to check it out!

17. Brutaka

Brutaka

ORAann.png
    Time to put this Season to a close with the giving out of the trophies and the GTWC Season 4 Pro Promotions.
    Pro
    GTWCS3PRO.jpg GTWCS3PRO2nd.jpg GTWCS3PRO3rd.jpg GTWCPROGTEC.jpg

AM
    GTWCS3AM1st.jpg GTWCS3AM2nd.jpg GTWCS3AM3rd.jpg GTWCAMGTEC.jpg

GTWC Season 4 Pro auto-promotions
    The GTEC Champions may receive something else, however, that is TBD

Thanks to everyone for another fantastic season of racing! Hope to see you again soon.

Pubs16, bcd73, RacingLine and 9 others like this.
  18. SSJGZWarrior

SSJGZWarrior

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzoraAVATAR1.png
    World Endurance Championship
    Thread open

Last edited: Apr 20, 2015
    Pubs16, Mike458, Charlie A and 9 others like this.