[ORA] FIA GT World Championship [S3] | TRL_Evo and Ramalhinho are your PRO and AM Champions!Finished 

regarding race time can you not move it back it because when we go back to GMT its going to be a hour earlier for us Brits on BST! if any think move it forward for to give you Americans a chance to wake up!

regarding race time can you not move it back it because when we go back to GMT its going to be a hour earlier for us Brits on BST! if any think move it forward for to give you Americans a chance to wake up!
Wait not to move it back? You mean not earlier?

@SSJGZWarrior is there any news on you secret multi class series?
LMP specs are confirmed, as well as the length of the series, track choices, car choices (lmp/gt). As well as Some of the rules, still fixing that. Points system is also confirmed. Series will happen after S3 during the summer, this will give me time to edit the draft over the winter break and have the forum up by February. College right now is just full of work.

Unlucky m8 but dose any of you want to do one of those core endurance races? If you do we can see if we can get a team together.

Unlucky m8 but dose any of you want to do one of those core endurance races? If you do we can see if we can get a team together.
I'm sorry for the serious delay for the series, just been really busy with school, and personal life guys but I really want to do this series and I want it to happen.

No worries m8 we under stand that life comes first. Will you be online tonight?
possibly, I have to work on my project about the heat exhaust recovery system, then study for my 3rd exam for mathematics and economics. So I might be able to hop on for a bit if I can and if not then tomorrow since my class is at 7pm tomorrow :D

What sort of course are u doing? It seems very complex. I got to get to collage for 9 so 7 is very early for me.

calculus 1, Chemistry/organic 1, Film 2 (an English approach on film where you just write essays on the films/movies we watch and break down the movies and describe "where is the cut at, positioning of the 3 point light system, etc.) and regular Economics. The class that is really complex is my film calculus and chem are okay, economics is easy. The project is for both my math and economics class so killing two birds with one stone here. :D

januari is still a long time :). any races going on with heavy damage? any testing? would like to have an idea of how much practice i ll need to be competitive lol

Back