[ORA] FIA GT World Championship [S3] | TRL_Evo and Ramalhinho are your PRO and AM Champions!Finished 

@gtpcaine 8:45 in to the video, last lap. By any means neccessary :cool:

(Insider joke, to those who wonder)

I actually wanted to post this video (which is very famous I guess) in the Megane Trophy Series' thread when the incident about kind of corner cutting happened, saying that this is sharp racing, and that the very minor corner cutting is nothing compared to what we see on this video. Doesn't mean that guys cut corners in this video, but OMG this battle is really intense and so good to watch, really fantastic. Shame on what happened on the checkered flag though.
I wanted to say in the other thread that it's not necessary to complain for a so little off-track when the battle is so intense. The best to remember is the battle, not the mistake* ;). Finally I decided to not post the video and to give my opinion in the other thread because I didn't wanted to be the guy who embeds in a discussion not knowing what happened exactly and not even racing myself in the championship. So I decided to stay quiet. But ORA is my home so I can post here :P

*Bold= This apply in GTWC of course.

Last edited:
I actually wanted to post this video (which is very famous I guess) in the Megane Trophy Series' thread when the incident about kind of corner cutting happened, saying that this is sharp racing, and that the very minor corner cutting is nothing compared to what we see on this video. Doesn't mean that guys cut corners in this video, but OMG this battle is really intense and so good to watch, really fantastic. Shame on what happened on the checkered flag though.
I wanted to say in the other thread that it's not necessary to complain for a so little off-track when the battle is so intense. The best to remember is the battle, not the mistake* ;). Finally I decided to not post the video and to give my opinion in the other thread because I didn't wanted to be the guy who embeds in a discussion not knowing what happened exactly and not even racing myself in the championship. So I decided to stay quiet. But ORA is my home so I can post here :P

*Bold= This apply in GTWC of course.
The fighting is intense in this video I was there for this race and it was one of the best racing I've seen. Also, just remember everyone that there are penalties for this series. Every incident will be looked at. Even if one hasn't been reported in we will see them.

@gtpcaine 8:45 in to the video, last lap. By any means neccessary :cool:

(Insider joke, to those who wonder)

Woww that is full on! Such good racing, my gosh! I'll bite my tongue for the last corner run to the finish line but... Few hundred metres from the finish... But still managed to scrape across the line lol.

Here's one of my top favourites for last lap battles, gives me absolute goosebumps everytime I watch it.

My delayed race report:
Before the race:
I practiced for almost 5 hours and was getting nowhere. The snap-oversteer in corner two was killing me plus I was getting understeer at corner entries especially last sector. Thanks to @Leoni Dias things got a bit better but I am still of the pace running 1:30's with RH.

Qualification: 9th
My realistic place with my current experience and set-up knowledge.

Sprint: 6th
Good start and came 6th but lost a place to Pffefer by the end of lap 1. From then on comfortable and alone race to checkered flag.

Enduro: 8th
Again good start to get 5th. Too late pitting for RM gave me the lead for a couple of laps. Unfortunately, I got passed but the guys that pitted before med so came out 9th. After that it was calmer. Nice battle between @CodDemon101 and both Audis. On lap 33 I got in a mess with @Ross76 by spinning at turn 2 and @FLEURY passed both of us. From then on crusing to finish. Overall I am satisfied, could have pitted earlier and stay in the batle for 5-6th.

Overall amazing racing guys! Thanks to the broadcasters for showing me in big parts of the video :).

Last edited:
My delayed race report:
Before the race:
I practiced for almost 5 hours and was getting nowhere. The snap-oversteer in corner two was killing me plus I was getting understeer at corner entries especially last sector. Thanks to @Leoni Dias things got a bit better but I am still of the pace running 1:30's with RH.

Qualification: 9th
My realistic place with my current experience and set-up knowledge.

Sprint: 6th
Good start and came 6th but lost a place to Pffefer by the end of lap 1. From then on comfortable and alone race to checkered flag.

Enduro: 8th
Again good start to get 5th. Too late pitting for RM gave me the lead for a couple of laps. Unfortunately, I got passed but the guys that pitted before med so came out 9th. After that it was calmer. Nice battle between @CodDemon101 and both Audis. On lap 33 I got in a mess with @Ross76 by spinning at turn 2 and @FLEURY passed both of us. From then on crusing to finish. Overall I am satisfied, could have pitted earlier and stay in the batle for 5-6th.

Overall amazing racing guys! Thanks to the broadcasters for showing me in big parts of the video :).

The Red Bull Ring makes every car twitchy, some more than others. It's possible to tune away some of it but it will still be there.

We just need your tuning skills:P. You did help me out though for sure:).

@GTP_SkyBridge I can send you a link RacingLine sent me, it help me a lot overall with tuning.

Tuning skills help alot but there is also driver inputs and knowing what the car will do ;)

If you lift off completely in T2 the car will snap on you, however if you maintain lets say 20% gas through the corner it's stable

Hope everyone is having a good weekend! Just a question, what are am drivers getting on hard tyres, havnt been able to get on due to work :(

To update the intro vid for the broadcast of round 2 at Laguna I need a 3 lap replay there with a single car from the series, preferably from one of the American cars of the series. And I think Cod said something about people having the replay from last seasons race there I may be able to get for footage. Any help guys?

This doesn't look so good:

WiFi
Ping: 29ms
DL-Speed: 1.42mbps
UL-Speed: 0.48mbps
If all else fails on the 'Why?'-Fi end, get a networking cable and connect the PS3 to the router, if possible.

I used to watch V8s, but then Fox Sports 1 US had to cancel them and leave me without anyway to watch them. I've been eyeing V8 SuperView ever since. :D
I've been using V8 Superview the past couple of years, put pretty much exclusively for the Bathurst 1000. :embarrassed:

Everyone wants the title mate
Same here, but I need to have the work and online racing schedules to agree more often for my part. :dopey:

Back