[ORA] FIA GT World Championship [S4] | Sign Ups Open! | It Has Begun Once Again!Open 

United States
New York
CodDemon101
QsKu4Sv.jpg

Welcome to the fourth season of the GT World Championship! We are as excited as many of you are to get this new season underway! As anticipation has been building quite a lot leading to this event, we hope you enjoy!

dV2wrUB.jpg

(some buttons may not be accessible yet)

RIeUYm0.jpg
jWo7K3W.jpg

koGoFbX.jpg
HCnCurn.jpg
ojxkBvO.jpg

fedz9tH.jpg

nSSOSfQ.jpg

dV2wrUB.jpg

Previous Champions
Season I
Season 2
Season 3

3YARzLb.png

dV2wrUB.jpg

FIA GTWC Staff

Please contact the following if you have any kind of problem:

CodDemon101: Founder (NA - UTC-4)
Charlie A: Co-Founder/Steward (Out For Season)
Litchi: Admin / Logistics (EU - UTC+1)
Brutaka: Admin (NA - UTC-5)
RodeRuner1967: Steward (NA - UTC-7)
SSJGZWarrior: Steward (NA - UTC-7)
Pubs16: Steward (AU - UTC+10)
joetruckv8: Steward (NA - UTC-7)
Mike458: Steward (NA - UTC-4)
rcb929: Steward (NA - UTC-4)
FutureF1: Steward (NA - UTC-4)
Leoni Dias: MoTeC i2 Manager (NA - UTC-5)
Pedro Martins: Steward (In GT Academy Currently)

geS59Os.jpg

(Click logo to view schedule)

This season's driver grading system is much different from previous seasons. With the request of more in-depth grading, we now delivered a "series" somewhat like the GT World Championship race series. Grading will be run over the course of three weekends with three races. Once done, the stewards will gather all data from the events and analyze each driver's performance and place the driver in the class the stewards think they will fit best off of how they did. Car selection will also be based on how the drivers perform, so the better you do, the more likely you are to get one of your top choices. The ultimate goal for you as a driver is to not necessarily be racing others, but rather yourself and doing the best you can do.

Specifics

- Races will be run on Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays. Rounds 1A, 1B, and 1C will be run on Fridays, rounds 2A, 2B, and 2C will be run on Saturdays, and finally rounds 3A, 3B, and 3C will be run on Sundays.
- Each driver must compete in a minimum of 2 rounds in order to be eligible to race in the series.
- There will be 3 cars and 3 tracks used for grading. Every car will race around every track adding up to 9 different car and track combos.
- Each race will last 30 minutes.
- The only car you will not be required to buy is the BMW M3 GT, the other cars must be run without any tuning or aero parts but are allowed to have a coat of paint of your choice as well as an oil change.

Last edited:
Yay it's finally here!! Seems like an eternity since S3 haha, so very much looking forward to my second consecutive GTWC season. After a nice 4th in AM S3 and a new grading system this season, I could have a decent chance at attacking that AM crown... That's if @Ramalhinho91 goes into PRO this season, otherwise it'll be tough to challenge his AM title back-up :P.

ORA GTWC S3 is what fully started my online racing life so I can't wait for this to start up again.

Here's to a bigger and even better Season Four dudes!!!

It's going to be a tough season guys! PRO class will be really, really hard. AM will be the same, last season I saw awesome races, it was really a shame that we hadn't coverage :P I had a fantastic experience on my first online championship, the relationship with my teammate and friend @Pubs16 throughout the entire championship helped a lot. We both won, not only me. :cheers:
I'm really looking forward for this new and even greater challenge :)

It's going to be a tough season guys! PRO class will be really, really hard. AM will be the same, last season I saw awesome races, it was really a shame that we hadn't coverage :P I had a fantastic experience on my first online championship, the relationship with my teammate and friend @Pubs16 throughout the entire championship helped a lot. We both won, not only me. :cheers:
I'm really looking forward for this new and even greater challenge :)
We hade some great battles man! Hope we can race like we did last season. :cheers:

@CodDemon101 Any grading deadline yet?

Hello,I'm willing to sign up,i just need to know what cars are available.I have a decently fast Corvette C6 Z06 LM race car set up.I work monday thru friday from 2:30 pm to 11pm.I get home around 11:30 pm.Saturday i can make and Sunday races I can make.I'm willing to start in the slower class

Hello,I'm willing to sign up,i just need to know what cars are available.I have a decently fast Corvette C6 Z06 LM race car set up.I work monday thru friday from 2:30 pm to 11pm.I get home around 11:30 pm.Saturday i can make and Sunday races I can make.I'm willing to start in the slower class
The Nissan, BMW, Audi, Mercedes, Ford GT LM Spec Test Car, Corvette Z06 LM, Dodge Viper GTS-R Oreca, and Honda NSX-R LM race car.

another question is i realize you'll have to qualify on hards what is the maximum tire allowed?(ie Racing medium or Softs)

I would go to PCARS but nobody has it for PC...

Still, hopefully we can get a good amount of signups.

I won a digital copy of the game on a competition held on the forum of Playstation Portugal a couple of months after the release, but I don't have a PS4 or a compatible wheel... :guilty:

I won a digital copy of the game on a competition held on the forum of Playstation Portugal a couple of months after the release, but I don't have a PS4 or a compatible wheel... :guilty:

Join me on PC! We need more people to play it on PC... :(

Back on topic...

Any dates for the grading races?

Back