[ORA] GT Cup [S2] Rcb929 S2 ChampionOpen 

• Thread starter Brutaka
  • 251 comments
Has the final round combination been leaked? I know it happened last year (GTR GT3 @spa).

Could it be Nurburgring? or Laguna maybe?
The GT3 RJN wasn't released until after GT Academy had finished correct? If so, what if it's the Nissan GT-R NISMO LMP1 at Le Mans or something? That would be incredible!

It will be this
granturismo6_92l8p6x.png

I have a bit of some off-topic questions I want you guys to help me with.
Ok so I want to play Project Cars on the PS4, however, I need a wheel. The only one I can afford without any problem is the T80 (Not that good of a wheel). I planned to get that from the money I will get from trading in my old DFGT and the little bit of extra money I have. (I also plan to sell my G27 Wheel and Stand later on in the year)
My question is should I just buy the T80 now or invest in a T300 until August when I have to go to college. (My parents buying me one won't be an option :lol:)

In my opinion, id wait till and get the t300. But you could look on youtube and find some reviews for the T80, and see if you like it. InsideSimRacing might have one.

I have a bit of some off-topic questions I want you guys to help me with.
Ok so I want to play Project Cars on the PS4, however, I need a wheel. The only one I can afford without any problem is the T80 (Not that good of a wheel). I planned to get that from the money I will get from trading in my old DFGT and the little bit of extra money I have. (I also plan to sell my G27 Wheel and Stand later on in the year)
My question is should I just buy the T80 now or invest in a T300 until August when I have to go to college. (My parents buying me one won't be an option :lol:)
I bet you could find maybe a pre-owned T300RS for cheaper. If you don't mind me asking, what's your budget?

I bet you could find maybe a pre-owned T300RS for cheaper. If you don't mind me asking, what's your budget?
My guaranteed budget is 250. I may get another $100 if I can trade in my old DFGT to Amazon and it works, and my birthday and graduating is coming up so I may get something there.
Also I started to think about this, Do I want a big hulking wheel setup in my dorm? I can probably fit the T80 on a coffee stand but the T300 might be a bit of a stretch.

My guaranteed budget is 250. I may get another $100 if I can trade in my old DFGT to Amazon and it works, and my birthday and graduating is coming up so I may get something there.
Also I started to think about this, Do I want a big hulking wheel setup in my dorm? I can probably fit the T80 on a coffee stand but the T300 might be a bit of a stretch.
It's worth it. I'm promising you, don't buy a wheel with no feedback.

It's worth it. I'm promising you, don't buy a wheel with no feedback.
I know, I really don't want to, it's just that that T300 is crazy expensive, If I buy it it will be the most expensive thing I've bought with my own money.
Then again If I buy the T300 I can sell my DFGT and my G27..... Anybody want a G27 with a Stand for $300? :lol:

Sorry don't think I will attend, since I haven't had time to practice at all :indiff: will look to jump in next week if there's space

Does anyone have a decent base setup that they don't mind sharing (via PM if needs be)?

I've been doing some testing this afternoon but haven't found much time so far.

@Gabguss @SK8RBOI @Ross76 @Pubs16 @Ramalhinho91

I've been averaging 1:50's and managed a 1:49.7, faster guys probably low 1:48's, 1:47's.
I'm signing on in a few minutes to do some practice in a club lobby. :cheers:

Race Report:

First off, I wasn't even sure I was going to make it this weekend, there was about a 20% chance I would be able to. The only practice I had was from the weekend before doing only a few laps, and then did a couple laps in the lobby once it opened. The car felt great around the track nonetheless.

Qualifying: knowing I had good pace, my focus was to be hopefully in the top 3. Had a pretty solid lap that managed pole for me.
1st

Race 1: I had a good launch off the start and held 1st through turn 1 which was the most important part. From then on I initially started to slowly build a gap from filo, but he made a few mistakes which gave me a good gap. I made no mistakes the entire race putting in consistent lap times and the fastest lap of the race.

Race 2: Once again I knew the most important thing was to get a good start and hold 1st. I did and led the entire race once again setting my PB of a 48.8:). Once again I made no mistakes but I wasn't so hard on the pace this race in terms of consistent fast pace.

Was a very strong weekend for me:), sadly I'll be missing round 2 but I would've loved to race around Tsukuba.

Back