[ORA] GT Cup [S2] Rcb929 S2 ChampionOpen 

• Thread starter Brutaka
  • 251 comments
United States
Chicago
Brutaka_GT
300890-6089d6c061c52d24470bad6baeafca7b.jpg

ora_gtc_s2_banner-png.340126

Welcome to the ORA nismo GT Cup Season 2! Branching from the successful GTWC series, the GT Cup is a one-make 10-race series run over 5 weeks. The car of choice this season is the GTWC- spec Nissan GTR GT3. The main purpose of this series is to provide a close quarters GT series whilst the GTWC series takes its seasonal break. This series will also test future ideas that could be implemented into future GTWC seasons.
Races will be run under the current GTWC time schedule of 19:30 GMT/ UTC on Sundays. More specific information can be found in the Rules and specifications.

Below is our ORA links, The amount of links will grow as the series progresses.

Rules and specifications

Calendar
Drivers List

ORA Media Thread
ORA Youtube Page
ORA Twitter Page

GT Cup Archives
Season 1
Champion: Husqvarman

GTWC Archives
Season 3

Champions:
PRO- RacingLine
AM- Ramalhinho91

Last edited:

Drivers Briefing
Event: Round 4
Currently Attending: 1
Track: Tokyo R246
  • Time: N/A
  • Time change: N/A
  • Weather: N/A
  • Qualifying Time: TBD
  • GTWC Pole time: N/A
Host: Brutaka

Notes:
The first street race of ORA racing history. A track walled with rails, something that is completely different than any other race ever hosted by ORA.

Timetable:

~17:30= Room Opens

~18:15= Car specifications check and brief informal on rules.

~18:30= Qualifying start

~18:35= Race 1 Start

~19:05= Race 1 finish and 5 minute break.

~19:10= Race 2 Start

~19:40= Race 2 finish and final remarks.

Please refer to the Rules and Specifications form first for any questions you may have. If the form does not answer your question, please ask a steward. (No question is a dumb question as long as it pertains to this series.)

Last edited:
I like the idea of this.

Will tuning be allowed? I see information in the regulations about spec checks but nothing on whether suspension tuning etc. is permitted.

Stick me down in any case:

#45 - PJTierney

Last edited:
I couldn't resist signing up. I thought oh it'll be good to have a little break after GTWC, but nup, I know I'll kick myself when Round 1 rocks around and I wouldn't be in it lol.
Plus GT Cup is what introduced me to the GTWC! Lots of fun with everyone in the same car.

So if possible, #16 for me please :D.

In! #44 for me. doubt I can make the first official race though sadly enough

Back