[ORA] WEC. Final Results Brutaka LMP champion, TNR Filo GTC championOpen 

Pcars will be a better platform to run a GT3 series as ther is a bigger track list, better selection of GT3 cars and hopefully better multiplayer connection!

Plus it looks better! :lol:
Actually the track list is relatively equal from what I've heard. However I do think they may have more real life tracks than GT6

We all need to get the PS4 + the game to do that. On my side, I plan to buy the PS4 during winter.
Itll be a little bit sad for me when everybody leaves gt6 for pcars :(. Personally I'm waiting to get my own ps4 for gt7 really, since I have a g27 I won't be able to fully enjoy it... But by the sounds of Logictech no longer continuing to ps4 I'll have to upgrade anyway. My room mate is getting pcars though and I'll be playing on that just with a controller for fun in the meantime.

Pcars will be a better platform to run a GT3 series as ther is a bigger track list, better selection of GT3 cars and hopefully better multiplayer connection!

Plus it looks better! :lol:
What I really really love out of anything, is a 32 car grid!! ;).

You've been added to the list :)

We all need to get the PS4 + the game to do that. On my side, I plan to buy the PS4 during winter.
Itll be a little bit sad for me when everybody leaves gt6 for pcars :(. Personally I'm waiting to get my own ps4 for gt7 really, since I have a g27 I won't be able to fully enjoy it... But by the sounds of Logictech no longer continuing to ps4 I'll have to upgrade anyway. My room mate is getting pcars though and I'll be playing on that just with a controller for fun in the meantime.

What I really really love out of anything, is a 32 car grid!! ;).
Actually the track list is relatively equal from what I've heard. However I do think they may have more real life tracks than GT6
On project cars I believe all the track are real tracks except for california highway which just a stretch of road in Cali that they added. Project cars for the PS4 has confirmed that you can have up to a 28 car grid. I think that's not even the max either. It's probably more since they haven't really shown it on the PS4 or Xbone but on PC Steam you can have up to 64 cars on a grid and multi is around 32+ I believe but honestly guys if you do get a PS4 I recommend giving project cars a go, they have been developing this game for over 5 years and I seen videos on youtube on the progress they made and it just looks fantastic.

You've been added to the list :)

On project cars I believe all the track are real tracks except for california highway which just a stretch of road in Cali that they added. Project cars for the PS4 has confirmed that you can have up to a 28 car grid. I think that's not even the max either. It's probably more since they haven't really shown it on the PS4 or Xbone but on PC Steam you can have up to 64 cars on a grid and multi is around 32+ I believe but honestly guys if you do get a PS4 I recommend giving project cars a go, they have been developing this game for over 5 years and I seen videos on youtube on the progress they made and it just looks fantastic.
Unfortunately its only a 16 person lobby for the moment. Mabey it will get bigger as time goes by.

Attention drivers!
As of now we have 2 classes: LMP1 and GTC. If you are interested in us adding LMP2 and another GT class then tell your friends to sign up. If we get a large number of entrants before the end of May then we'll open up a second lobby with two more classes and free class choice (no grading).

Attention drivers!
As of now we have 2 classes: LMP1 and GTC. If you are interested in us adding LMP2 and another GT class then tell your friends to sign up. If we get a large number of entrants before the end of May then we'll open up a second lobby with two more classes and free class choice (no grading).
@TNR_KING_FILO have a look at this and invite your friends!
Well the cat is out of the bag. Also to add the new Nissan LMP2 will be added to the LMP2 class.

If there are spots open I would like to join. If we have already started car selection I would like the Corvette.

PSN: twodogsgolden

If there are spots open I would like to join. If we have already started car selection I would like the Corvette.

PSN: twodogsgolden
There are spots open and car selection isn't open yet, we are seeing if we get enough people to sign up that we can add another two classes to the series. LMP2 and GTLM. But you've been added :)

FutureF1/FutureF1

This looks great! Only issue I might have is the 2 Hours of Le Mans happen at the same time as the GTP ES 24 Heres du Mans.

ORAann.png

• Calendar is updated
June 7th 1.5 hours of Midfield (Preseason)

June 14th 1.5 Hours of Silverstone (6 hour simulation)

June 21st 1.5 Hours of Spa (6 hour simulation into the night)

June 28th Le Mans test. no points, optional.

July 5th 2 Hours of Le Mans (24 hour simulation) double points

July 12 1.5 hours of Fuji

July 19 1.5 hours of Monza

• Calendar is updated
June 7th 1.5 hours of Midfield (Preseason)

June 14th 1.5 Hours of Silverstone (6 hour simulation)

June 21st 1.5 Hours of Spa (6 hour simulation into the night)

June 28th Le Mans test. no points, optional.

July 5th 2 Hours of Le Mans (24 hour simulation) double points

July 12 1.5 hours of Fuji

July 19 1.5 hours of Monza
Thank you for posting that Will :)

Back