[ORA] WEC. Final Results Brutaka LMP champion, TNR Filo GTC championOpen 

oraann-png.359648

Car Choice Form:

It has been confirmed that the new LMP Nismo will be coming to GT6 before our series starts. So we will have the Nissan LMP Nismo for this series to replace the outdated Peugeot 908

Car choice form will be up Friday at 10am Pacific Time.

Last edited:
Damn I missed the launch :P. Not overly fussed on my picks, just can't wait to get this cranking!

Drivers who submitted their forms:

SSJGZWarrior/SSJGZWarrior
Dan181295/Danni_Boi181295
Jamescooper/coopsrokssoks
CodDemon101/CodDemon101
PJTierney/PJTierney
Pubs16 / pubes16
Brutaka/ Brutaka_GT
SK8RBOI/FRS_SK8R
TNR_KING_FILO / TNR_FILO
RodeRuner1967/T-n-T-2000
Charlie A/Warlie12
lxmmy / mikeylam
twodogsgolden/twodogsgolden
Ramalhinho91/Ramalhinho91
GTP Ziggy / zplay24
andp132/AndroR35

Driver who haven't

JakeKing39
dalie
xChris93_

Drivers who have not submitted their car choice form must submit one if they wish to run the series with a car they prefer or have a full time spot.​

Last edited:
oraann-png.359648

Thank you Drivers and ORA member for your time and patience, we are just about one week away for the preseason test race and we are two weeks away from Round 1 of the ORA WEC series at Silverstone International. It's with great pleasure to bring you. Note: Teams were decided by both knowledge of the drivers, first come first serve, and combination of each team having 1 PRO driver and 1 AM.
2015 ORA WEC Teams and Drivers

LMP1

280px-Logo_Joest_Racing.jpeg

Team Name: Audi Sport Team Joest
No Turbo 540BHP 900KG
Driver 1: FutureF1 | FutureF1
Driver 2: PJTierney | PJTierney
Car: Audi R18 TDI (Audi Sport Team Joest) '11 (no test car)

th

Team Name: TOYOTA GAZOO Racing
510BHP 930KG
Driver 1: CodDemon101 | CodDemon101
Driver 2: Brutaka | Brutaka_GT
Reserves: 1st andp132 | AndroR35
Car: Toyota TS030 Hybrid

th

Team Name: Nissan Nismo
BHP - KG -
Driver 1: James Cooper | coopsrokssoks
Driver 2: SSJGZWarrior | SSJGZWarrior
Reserves: 1st GTP Ziggy | zplay24
Car: Nissan GT-R LM Nismo

GTC

th

Team Name: Audi Customer Racing Flying Lizards Motorsports
495BHP / 1340Kg / 586PP N/A - Power Limiter 89.3%
Driver 1: Ramalhinho91 | Ramalhinho91
Driver 2: lxmmy | mikeylam
Reserve: 1st Charlie A | Warlie12
Car: Audi R8 LMS ultra ’12 – Audi Sport Team Phoenix car #3 (use this car only)

th

Team Name: Turner Motorsports
495BHP / 1315KG / 581* N/A - Power Limiter 92.7%
Driver 1: Pubs16 | pubes16
Driver 2: Dan181295 | Danni_Boi181295
Reserves: 1st dalie | dalie999
Car: BMW Z4 GT3 '11

th

Team Name: Matech Racing
475BHP / 1320KG / 575*PP Racing Brake Kit - Power Limiter 76.6%
Driver 1: TNR_KING_FILO | TNR_FILO
Driver 2: twodogsgolden | twodogsgolden
Car: Ford GT LM Test car

th

Team Name: Corvette Racing (Yellow paint, Black rims)
495BHP / 1290KG / 568*PP Full LSD, Carbon Propeller Shaft - Power Limiter 71.9%
Driver 1: SK8RBOI | FRS_SK8R
Driver 2: RodeRuner1967 | T-n-T-2000
Car: Ch. Corvette Z06 C6 LM

Attachments

• upload_2015-5-28_18-33-10.png
    upload_2015-5-28_18-33-10.png
    207 bytes · Views: 8
Last edited:
Shunned out of LMP! Oh well still will be fun to get to watch the LMP's battle but :).
Never driven the BMW before for GTC so shall be interesting and fun! Can't wait for it to kick off

Shunned out of LMP! Oh well still will be fun to get to watch the LMP's battle but :).
Never driven the BMW before for GTC so shall be interesting and fun! Can't wait for it to kick off
its going to be a good series! team champ is going to be the best yet! but if you want to suvive the first corner, don't start ahead of me. I have a reputation to keep! :lol: JK

I wouldn't be to shure. Looking a the test day results, Nissan would be lucky to beat the LMP2 field!

They have time to improve, they could manage to do only about 6-7 laps in the first session, the other LMP1 teams done over 40. I think they could battle for the win. Nothing is sure on this stage.

They have time to improve, they could manage to do only about 6-7 laps in the first session, the other LMP1 teams done over 40. I think they could battle for the win. Nothing is sure on this stage.
We will see. If all of the cars finish it would be a mirical! You need to remember, it has never turned a racing lap and I can't think of a car that one Le mans on its debut year!

It wasn't just raining for Nissan... They where out in the dry at the start of the test. So it meens that they where not trying I know, but nether where the other LMP teams and they beet last years record and it looking like they are going to beat the all time record as well!
Nissans pace is so unpredictable, that's what is making this year so exciting!

It's great to have this car in the game once it's released to the community then we will have to spec it. Also, they only have a week to improve but even then teams will also be improving as well fine tuning there machines to make them reach perfection. I think Nissan can beat Toyota it's possible. Porsche or Audi I don't think they will come close

Back