Open [ORA] WEC. Final Results Brutaka LMP champion, TNR Filo GTC champion

Discussion in 'GT6 Racing Series' started by SSJGZWarrior, Apr 20, 2015.

1. GTP Ziggy

GTP Ziggy

Competition cannot be replaced for a schedule... So lets do that...

Pubs16 likes this.
  2. TNR_KING_FILO

TNR_KING_FILO

3. Pubs16

Pubs16

What would guys want to do with 3 and 3 in each class then?

4. FutureF1

FutureF1

I feel like thats still empty
    won't be any close racing...

GTP Ziggy likes this.
  5. Pubs16

Pubs16

Same, and I haven't practiced the Z4 so it'll be just 2 in GTC anyway lol

GTP Ziggy likes this.
  6. TNR_KING_FILO

TNR_KING_FILO

it's been empty in gt since round 1...

Pubs16 and GTP Ziggy like this.
  7. TNR_KING_FILO

TNR_KING_FILO

who is hosting the lobby?

8. FutureF1

FutureF1

Yeah so we can't have an empty P1 grid... We've tried to fix GT grid, but LMP is still somewhat strong. So if only 3 drivers are gonna show up, I say there's no point in racing.

Pubs16 and GTP Ziggy like this.
  9. TNR_KING_FILO

TNR_KING_FILO

so? now that P1 have been cut down by 2 drivers you now want to pause the season?

10. Pubs16

Pubs16

Nobody, I'm voting it's re run next week since nobody else is here...

FutureF1 likes this.
  11. Pubs16

Pubs16

I don't particularly want to do that but its not my series and @Brutaka has told me majority votes. There's only two races left..

Edit: so out of those who have spoken I'm saying there's no one to host, so the race will be done next week.

Last edited: Jul 12, 2015
    GTP Ziggy and FutureF1 like this.
  12. SSJGZWarrior

SSJGZWarrior

majority vote race postponed

TNR_KING_FILO likes this.
  13. SSJGZWarrior

SSJGZWarrior

ORA WEC Round 4: 6 hour simulation of Fuji (1.5 hours)
    Join the [ORA] Online Racing Association club for the ORA WEC series championship.
    To reply, press "post reply" then delete the qoutes at the end of the reply then cut your name from "unconfirmed" and paste it in "confirmed" if you are racing or "cannot attend" if you cannot make it.
    [​IMG]
    All Drivers: Keep yourselves updated with any spec changes that happen. I will make announcements on the thread but if you miss the announcement just go to the OP on this thread and view teams and specs. Also, drivers make sure you keep yourselves informed about our series. After specs check you cannot leave the track cause the race starts right after specs check. You must stay on track. You cannot use the chat box at all. Understand that you will be penalized for doing this. There are penalties in this series please read the penalties on the OP at IPO penalty spoiler. Also, driver's briefing has been updated on OP.
    Unconfirmed

@j1Nk | j1nk
    @FutureF1 | FutureF1
    @PJTierney | PJTierney
    CodDemon101 | CodDemon101
    @Brutaka | Brutaka_GT
    @James Cooper | coopsrokssoks
    @GTP Ziggy | zplay24
    @Charlie A | Warlie12
    @Pubs16 | pubes16
    @TNR_KING_FILO | TNR_FILO
    @SK8RBOI | FRS_SK8R
    @Danny99 | CECHMATE
    @DaBomb330 | DaBomb330
    Confirmed

Cannot Attend

SSJGZWarrior | SSJGZWarrior due to work I won't be able to attend this race or the next

14. Pubs16

Pubs16

Join the [ORA] Online Racing Association club for the ORA WEC series championship.
    To reply, press "post reply" then delete the qoutes at the end of the reply then cut your name from "unconfirmed" and paste it in "confirmed" if you are racing or "cannot attend" if you cannot make it.
    [​IMG]
    All Drivers: Keep yourselves updated with any spec changes that happen. I will make announcements on the thread but if you miss the announcement just go to the OP on this thread and view teams and specs. Also, drivers make sure you keep yourselves informed about our series. After specs check you cannot leave the track cause the race starts right after specs check. You must stay on track. You cannot use the chat box at all. Understand that you will be penalized for doing this. There are penalties in this series please read the penalties on the OP at IPO penalty spoiler. Also, driver's briefing has been updated on OP.
    Unconfirmed

@j1Nk | j1nk
    @FutureF1 | FutureF1
    @PJTierney | PJTierney
    @Brutaka | Brutaka_GT
    @GTP Ziggy | zplay24
    @Charlie A | Warlie12
    @SK8RBOI | FRS_SK8R
    @Danny99 | CECHMATE
    @DaBomb330 | DaBomb330
    Confirmed

@Pubs16 | pubes16

Cannot Attend

SSJGZWarrior | SSJGZWarrior due to work I won't be able to attend this race or the next

15. FutureF1

FutureF1

[​IMG]
    Unconfirmed

@j1Nk | j1nk
    @PJTierney | PJTierney
    @Brutaka | Brutaka_GT
    @GTP Ziggy | zplay24
    @Charlie A | Warlie12
    @SK8RBOI | FRS_SK8R
    @Danny99 | CECHMATE
    @DaBomb330 | DaBomb330
    Confirmed

@Pubs16 | pubes16
    @FutureF1 | FutureF1

Cannot Attend

16. Brutaka

Brutaka

[​IMG]
    Unconfirmed

@j1Nk | j1nk
    @PJTierney | PJTierney
    @GTP Ziggy | zplay24
    @Charlie A | Warlie12
    @SK8RBOI | FRS_SK8R
    @Danny99 | CECHMATE
    @DaBomb330 | DaBomb330
    Confirmed

@Pubs16 | pubes16
    @FutureF1 | FutureF1
    @Brutaka | Brutaka

Cannot Attend

SSJGZWarrior | SSJGZWarrior due to work I won't be able to attend this race or the next​

17. SK8RBOI

SK8RBOI

[​IMG]
    Unconfirmed

@j1Nk | j1nk
    @PJTierney | PJTierney
    @GTP Ziggy | zplay24
    @Charlie A | Warlie12
    @Danny99 | CECHMATE
    @DaBomb330 | DaBomb330
    Confirmed

@Pubs16 | pubes16
    @FutureF1 | FutureF1
    @Brutaka | Brutaka

Cannot Attend

SK8RBOI​

Toshost likes this.
  18. Charlie A

Charlie A

[​IMG]
    Unconfirmed

@j1Nk | j1nk
    @PJTierney | PJTierney
    @GTP Ziggy | zplay24
    @Danny99 | CECHMATE
    @DaBomb330 | DaBomb330
    Confirmed

@Pubs16 | pubes16
    @FutureF1 | FutureF1
    @Brutaka | Brutaka
    Charlie A | Warlie12

Cannot Attend

SK8RBOI​

Last edited: Jul 19, 2015
  19. Brutaka

Brutaka

I am sorry to say this but ORA WEC will not be continuing ahead at the moment due to low attendance rates. Information regarding the next step and championship standings will be posted when ready

Charlie A likes this.
  20. GTP Ziggy

GTP Ziggy

Race today though, right?

21. Brutaka

Brutaka

Theres no point, 4 people confirmed.

22. GTP Ziggy

GTP Ziggy

Dissapointing...

SSJGZWarrior and Pubs16 like this.
  23. SSJGZWarrior

SSJGZWarrior

[​IMG]

Final Results

LMP

Brutaka.………………………………….63
    FutureF1………………………………….61
    SSJGZWarrior………………………….37
    zplay24...............................32
    Dabomb..............................28
    coopsrokssoks......................21
    PJTierney………………………………..20

GTC

TNR_FILO…….………………………86
    Junk8765.…………………………….41
    pubes16............................36
    FRS_SK8R.........................21
    Warlie………………………………….18

Teams

LMP

Toyota-------91
    Audi----------81
    Peugeot------76

GTC

Ford-----86
    Chevy---62
    BMW---36
    Audi-----18​

Brutaka, Charlie A and FutureF1 like this.
  24. Brutaka

Brutaka

Yay I finally won a drivers championship, however, I didn't want to win it like this. I wish I could've fought out @FutureF1 in the final two races and had a full championship victory but I can't be too disappointed, I tried my absolute best for the 4 races WEC had.

FutureF1 likes this.
  25. Ramalhinho91

Ramalhinho91

Hey guys! Now that I'm at my home again I want to thank you all for letting me race at Le Mans :cheers:
    I'm already waiting for ORA FIA GT World Championship :)

Another thing, I will compete in a new series, the Mazda Demio Cup, the car is a bit slow but the organizer is giving away 200$ in prizes! It is based on the real life Mazda2 SCCA B-spec race car. We need at least 10 people to race, otherwise there will be no championship. Hope some of you guys join us ;)

Last edited: Jul 28, 2015
    Brutaka, CodDemon101 and lxmmy like this.