ORCA • TUNE-FREE RACING: BMW GT SPEC CHALLENGE - Sagarismic Double Champion!Finished 

  • Thread starter Thread starter BrandonW77
  • 291 comments
  • 18,523 views
Room is open. Send me a FR if you haven't already.
 
GTPvw_slc
SLC_VR6_V-Dub
Yellow/blue
#93
Tuesday
 
GTPvw_slc
SLC_VR6_V-Dub
Yellow/blue
#93
Tuesday

That's you registered! Maybe see you at Saturday practice?
 
Hi Brandon,

I'd like to put my name down for the Saturday race, i'll register officially later tonight once I know which car I shall use and number/colour etc.:cheers:

Thanks, Hobbsy
 
Hi Brandon,

I'd like to put my name down for the Saturday race, i'll register officially later tonight once I know which car I shall use and number/colour etc.:cheers:

Thanks, Hobbsy

Awesome. Can we expect some magnificent race reports, time permitting? :p
 
That's you registered! Maybe see you at Saturday practice?

I should be good to go for the practice this saturday. Gotta figure out which car im running. Get on in a few minutes most likely.
 
Hi, I'd like to join you for some Tuesday night racing and I've filled out the registration form. dsgerbc would know me from racing in the old shuffle/spec rooms.
 
Hi, I'd like to join you for some Tuesday night racing and I've filled out the registration form. dsgerbc would know me from racing in the old shuffle/spec rooms.

Awesome, welcome aboard. Hopefully you're not quite as fast as dsgerbc. :nervous: :lol:

I plan to hold another preseason practice session tomorrow afternoon at 3pm EST. Indy Road Course was a bit slippery so I'll probably just visit the tracks on the schedule so we can get familiar with how they will race. Start off at Nurb. GP/F and work our way backwards through the schedule as time permits. Hope to see some of you there.

:cheers:
 
Just signed up for some Saturday racing. Looks like it will be a lot of fun. 👍

Should have figured you would pick 77. Can I change it to 17 instead?
 
Just signed up for some Saturday racing. Looks like it will be a lot of fun. 👍

Awesome! Mr. @RDAardvark will be quite pleased with the diverse group of country flags on the registration list. 👍

Looks like we have one more spot available for each day and then I'll close registration. My experience is that only 70-80% of registrants actually show up regularly but hopefully we can have at least 12 on the grid(s) every week. Looking forward to some great action!

FYI, I am aware of the various pitstop bugs and I'm trying to monitor them. I haven't experienced any of them myself and only know of 1 person in any of the races I've been in that has experienced them so hopefully we won't have issues. If we do experience problems I can adjust the tire/fuel wear rate which should probably eliminate the need for pitstops.
 
Just signed up for some Saturday racing. Looks like it will be a lot of fun. 👍

Should have figured you would pick 77. Can I change it to 17 instead?

If you submit another registration, it will replace your previous one. You can change everything bar your GTPlanet ID. :)
 
Fat chance. I probably won't be able to keep up.

You seemed to have absolutely no problems running rings around me the other week :boggled:.
 
Is it going to be a parade lap for every race? Or is it just Daytona?
 
Is it going to be a parade lap for every race? Or is it just Daytona?


Just for Daytona. We did a couple practice races there and starting on the banked front-stretch from a standstill was a rather hair-raising experience and saw a few cars take immediate holidays to the infield. :crazy:
 
Full already? I though 14/room was the target?
 
Full already? I though 14/room was the target?

I thought there was 14 and one just hadn't updated yet. We have room for one more on each night.
 
Awesome. Can we expect some magnificent race reports, time permitting? :p

Err... would like to, but time is very tight
So we shall have to see, no promises for now. :)
 
Err... would like to, but time is very tight
So we shall have to see, no promises for now. :)
No worries, I can imagine those masterpieces take some time! (I was just kidding anyway. :sly: )
 
It looks like my evening has been double booked for tonight! (Thanks to the Wife!) So it is unlikely i will be able to make the practise later :grumpy:.

Enjoy, Laters
 
I would like to go on a reserve list and open up a spot for a driver who can better commit to being there than I can at this point. I'd hate to take up a grid space and not show up which is a good possibility. If you can, just put me down as a "maybe", open up a spot for another driver. If I'm around close to race time, I'll post and if there's a spot I'll join you.
 
I would like to go on a reserve list and open up a spot for a driver who can better commit to being there than I can at this point. I'd hate to take up a grid space and not show up which is a good possibility. If you can, just put me down as a "maybe", open up a spot for another driver. If I'm around close to race time, I'll post and if there's a spot I'll join you.

I'll just put a R next to your name in the list and allow 15 to register. Hope you can make it, I haven't had the pleasure of seeing the back of your car on the track for a while.

:cheers:
 
I'll just put a R next to your name in the list and allow 15 to register. Hope you can make it, I haven't had the pleasure of seeing the back of your car on the track for a while.

:cheers:

I think what he's trying to say is that he likes checking out your a:censored:...

:nervous:
 
I knew there would be some kind of comment but I expected better than that. :rolleyes:

:lol:
 
I'll be holding preseason races this Saturday at 3pm EST. 👍

I for sure will be there to practice...

While at it, I would like to apologize up front, if I should make any mistakes on the track tonight...!
I am hit with a severe instance of the man-flue :ouch:, and is under influence of drugs to try to at least ease up or even cure the flue (read:"drugs" based on alcohol).

See you on track!
 
I should have a room open in a few minutes. Hope to see some if you on track.

👍

EDIT: Room up.
 
Last edited:
Back