ORCA • TUNE-FREE RACING: BMW GT SPEC CHALLENGE - Sagarismic Double Champion!Finished 

• Thread starter BrandonW77
  • 291 comments
Hi Brandon,

I'd like to put my name down for the Saturday race, i'll register officially later tonight once I know which car I shall use and number/colour etc.:cheers:

Thanks, Hobbsy

Hi Brandon,

I'd like to put my name down for the Saturday race, i'll register officially later tonight once I know which car I shall use and number/colour etc.:cheers:

Thanks, Hobbsy

Awesome. Can we expect some magnificent race reports, time permitting? :P

Hi, I'd like to join you for some Tuesday night racing and I've filled out the registration form. dsgerbc would know me from racing in the old shuffle/spec rooms.

Awesome, welcome aboard. Hopefully you're not quite as fast as dsgerbc. :nervous: :lol:

I plan to hold another preseason practice session tomorrow afternoon at 3pm EST. Indy Road Course was a bit slippery so I'll probably just visit the tracks on the schedule so we can get familiar with how they will race. Start off at Nurb. GP/F and work our way backwards through the schedule as time permits. Hope to see some of you there.

:cheers:

Just signed up for some Saturday racing. Looks like it will be a lot of fun. 👍

Awesome! Mr. @RDAardvark will be quite pleased with the diverse group of country flags on the registration list. 👍

Looks like we have one more spot available for each day and then I'll close registration. My experience is that only 70-80% of registrants actually show up regularly but hopefully we can have at least 12 on the grid(s) every week. Looking forward to some great action!

FYI, I am aware of the various pitstop bugs and I'm trying to monitor them. I haven't experienced any of them myself and only know of 1 person in any of the races I've been in that has experienced them so hopefully we won't have issues. If we do experience problems I can adjust the tire/fuel wear rate which should probably eliminate the need for pitstops.

Just signed up for some Saturday racing. Looks like it will be a lot of fun. 👍

Should have figured you would pick 77. Can I change it to 17 instead?

If you submit another registration, it will replace your previous one. You can change everything bar your GTPlanet ID. :)

Is it going to be a parade lap for every race? Or is it just Daytona?

Just for Daytona. We did a couple practice races there and starting on the banked front-stretch from a standstill was a rather hair-raising experience and saw a few cars take immediate holidays to the infield. :crazy:

It looks like my evening has been double booked for tonight! (Thanks to the Wife!) So it is unlikely i will be able to make the practise later :grumpy:.

Enjoy, Laters

I would like to go on a reserve list and open up a spot for a driver who can better commit to being there than I can at this point. I'd hate to take up a grid space and not show up which is a good possibility. If you can, just put me down as a "maybe", open up a spot for another driver. If I'm around close to race time, I'll post and if there's a spot I'll join you.

I would like to go on a reserve list and open up a spot for a driver who can better commit to being there than I can at this point. I'd hate to take up a grid space and not show up which is a good possibility. If you can, just put me down as a "maybe", open up a spot for another driver. If I'm around close to race time, I'll post and if there's a spot I'll join you.

I'll just put a R next to your name in the list and allow 15 to register. Hope you can make it, I haven't had the pleasure of seeing the back of your car on the track for a while.

I'll just put a R next to your name in the list and allow 15 to register. Hope you can make it, I haven't had the pleasure of seeing the back of your car on the track for a while.

I think what he's trying to say is that he likes checking out your a:censored:...

:nervous:

I'll be holding preseason races this Saturday at 3pm EST. 👍

I for sure will be there to practice...

While at it, I would like to apologize up front, if I should make any mistakes on the track tonight...!
I am hit with a severe instance of the man-flue :ouch:, and is under influence of drugs to try to at least ease up or even cure the flue (read:"drugs" based on alcohol).

See you on track!

I should have a room open in a few minutes. Hope to see some if you on track.

👍

EDIT: Room up.

Last edited:
Back