Original Xbox, PS2, GameCube, or dreamcast?

Discussion in 'Console & PC Gaming' started by Nay2002, Aug 13, 2018 at 5:21 AM.

?

Which game console did you prefer?

Poll closed Tuesday at 5:21 AM.
  1. Xbox

2 vote(s)
    13.3%
  2. PS2

10 vote(s)
    66.7%
  3. GameCube

1 vote(s)
    6.7%
  4. Dreamcast

2 vote(s)
    13.3%
  1. Nay2002

Nay2002

I'd honestly have to say the xboxbiox for Sega GT 2002.

2. MrCrynox

MrCrynox

Xbox
    Dreamcast
    GameCube
    PS2

3. Nismonath5

Nismonath5 Premium

Ps2. Because Gran Turismo 4. Plus you could play all your PS1 discs too, so you had all four volumes of GT to that point :D

4. Tired Tyres

Tired Tyres

Impossible to vote for one. The Dreamcast was great, the Gamecube was my most favourite Nintendo console. The PS2 home to some my most played games.

The Xbox didn't push my buttons and was unplugged early and never used again.

5. daan

daan Moderator

Obviously, the PS2 is the best, but I prefer the Dreamcast.

Nismonath5 and PzR Slim like this.
  6. Ridox2JZGTE

Ridox2JZGTE Premium

Can I pick 2 ? PS2 and Dreamcast. I still have PS2 slim in as new condition, I would love to have a Dreamcast again, around 16 years ago, I was loaned one by my best friend for about 2 years, he had 3 of them, 1 in box, 2 were modded, 1 loaned to me.

7. SPhilli911

SPhilli911

I've never played the Dreamcast, but I had a PS2, Xbox and Gamecube. Gotta say the Gamecube was the most fun to me and had the best games at the time. I'll probably be in the minority with that opinion, but I loved the little thing. I still think the original Metroid Prime is one of the greatest games made, of any era. It's just perfect.

8. Robin

Robin Premium

I owned a PS2 and obviously it was great but I also really liked the GameCube. Borrowed one off a friend for a week back in the day and it was great.

There was just something about it, it was a cool design and was also Nintendo's last system that was powered on an equal footing, if not slightly better than the competition at the time.

Unfortunately I never ended up with one, I had a first gen GBA which gave me my Nintendo fix.