• Thread starter Darkie
  • 155 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
United States
WA
OsakaHQ-OptimusV
iSP00K
OsakaHQ is growing to the point that we've started to make chapters with our team, 10 members t a squad. Im looking for legit members that arent already on a team and know the basic fundamentals to drifting. NEWBIES EXCEPTED BUT TRAINING WILL BE NEEDED BEFORE BATTLING.

Add me if interested
PSN: OsakaHQ-AyoO:sly:

I'm wondering who gived you to power the get OHQ back, Im (WAS) OsakaHQ-Shiro, I was one of the co Founders of OHQ and was 2nd leader During all my time on OHQ,IMO, You should try to talk with Naoski to look for his permision of the use of OHQ.

I made this with the former OHQ's generation :D

Good luck with the restart of the team anyways hope you run it better than the last person no offence shiro

Good luck with the restart of the team anyways hope you run it better than the last person no offence shiro
haha, No worries, You know i wasn't the one who lied on the team, you can ask everyone who knowed me at that time:dopey:

ayoo, I guess, or Mrswag, OR maybe Mrbig, I've seen him hosting some OHQ Recruit rooms ... But, Who knows

oh I dont remember any of those but if you said they where in it then thats here say to the fact of the matter of getting premission to restart the team. I wonder if Naoiski knows? Prolly wouldn't be to happy.

oh I dont remember any of those but if you said they where in it then thats here say to the fact of the matter of getting premission to restart the team. I wonder if Naoiski knows? Prolly wouldn't be to happy.

Eh, nah, I don't remember any of them, Only seem them around

They must restart a new team or they may also continue to die with that one (X_-)

xc3z11.jpg

Old Pictures of the good time of OHQ

I heard the new Osaka is full of immature tools that drift exotics :lol:

I also heard that you're all a bunch of liars, and you can't take a loss.

But who knows, it might just be rumours! :sly:

K1ngKlicK

No its true alright. Older teams don't welcome them around here because of all their immature bs.

Lmao @ Rumours

All iv heard are the true words out Chuck Norris's mouth !
Can't take a beating don't be callin yourselfs the best Lawl !

lol are you really posting the video of you guys fail new invented section with you guys that cant link both hairpins? haha funny x)

Lol everyone that has youtube dislike that video. They obviously know they lost. I mean for real why would you kick someone from your lobby if you won? Man Im just done with them. Sorry, but we all know who won that battle. Also how do you change that someone won after you said the person from Redsuns won 5 minutes later? And we know you had your "judge" paid. Sorry but every team you said you beat you think you did. Anyway Im done. You are to far from being noncorrupt. When Osaka grows up (not meaning having more members), but with being more mature adults please contact me. You have posted in the wrong fourm bud.

RedSuns_Eric_DRP

lol and anyways has anyone ever organised a team battle with only one judge that you chose ?? haha fail

Very true my friend.

See what happens when you get a bad rep around here?? You'll never escape from it.. no matter how many times you change your teams name. :lol:

always see osakahq in open lobbies, some are good and some are bad. quality varies.

they all twitch their steering though, kinda hard to take ds3 user seriously.

Heres a heads up guys Im helping run OsakaHQ now and under my management im doing my best to bring the trash talk to a minimum. Im organizing these guys so if one of the talks trash please feel free to private message me on OsakaHQ-OG and ill handle it. Also if one talks please just hate the player and not the team. Most of you know me and know Im no drama person and hate it so please help me to fix this team.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back