OsakaHQ **RECRUITING**

• Thread starter Darkie
  • 155 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
👍👍 Glad to see you start your old team back up instead of continuing with this one..

But now who is going to take control of this team, they are just gonna run wild either following MrBig or MrSwag

Didnt know Osaka had this much BS on their shoulders... Shouldve just let the old ohq die before it got this bad name.

As for me reading all this junk from OFFICIAL teams saying how OHQ is the same ole BS well I got something For OHQ Run your Turbo With my NSX Susuka East downhill The first week of july I'll be back In town Time I put this Mr big down MUST have three judges 1 from Drop 5 1 from MLD 1 From Redsuns Now yall talk all you want cause I've said what I Need to PEACE

As for me reading all this junk from OFFICIAL teams saying how OHQ is the same ole BS well I got something For OHQ Run your Turbo With my NSX Susuka East downhill The first week of july I'll be back In town Time I put this Mr big down MUST have three judges 1 from Drop 5 1 from MLD 1 From Redsuns Now yall talk all you want cause I've said what I Need to PEACE

nouhh.... lol, I couldn't stop you, well. All i can do is wish you good luck. and in case of a fail. our family (Prodigy) is going to take revange :P

Cauz I'm not saying they are bad at drifting, they have some skills, plus , anything could hapen on a battle, spin outs. lag on contact , fail on judging etc!!..lol

well i honestly only saw one good drifter in that... "team"?, i guess that word doesnt fit them but i dont know how to call them.. anyways, with proper judges there shouldnt be a problem :)

If there's going to be a fail, it'll probably be MrBig, like most of the times. Good luck Ford 👍

Woo all this bs , sense i leaft OHQ , People should relize im naoski .... I did'nt give anyone permission to strart back up OHQ .Im going on to Forza 4. :D

I miss you guys tho.

I gave no one permisson to startup ohq.

OLD: Thread https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=213420

In you guys asked me to join ah team that i had created ohq in i said i dont wanna put up with anymore bs but have ah good reputation with my will respected new team.

Last edited:
Dont know if you guys heard the wonderful news But MrBigg left ohq. Baby D is running it now and doing a good job too. ohq is turning around kdc backs them 100%

Guess he really was too big of a 🤬... Still, they're not saints either, whoever is left, there's some things that can never be repaired...

This is just the wrong attitude to have around any forum. I had experiences of stupidity and immaturity on OHQ's behalf and once you get a bad name, it sticks with you.

Having a judge from 3 different teams doesn't solve anything either. You go after well respected and well known people for the fairness that they bring to such an event. Anyway, it's just a game, no need for all the smack talk.

Also, I'd love to be enlightened as to who is 'OFFICIAL teams'?. And I'd love to know who you actually want to battle :s. All I got was 'Mr Big'. 99% of guys on GTP probably have a close personal relationship with a 'Mr Big'.:crazy:

Guess he really was too big of a 🤬... Still, they're not saints either, whoever is left, there's some things that can never be repaired...

just watch mav you gotta drift with genocyde shadowfx and those guys cause they are all real cool and chill, i never seen them trash talking even if somebody comes at them.

just watch mav you gotta drift with genocyde shadowfx and those guys cause they are all real cool and chill, i never seen them trash talking even if somebody comes at them.

I'm sure now that Mr. Big is gone it is ok. I'm just still not going to worry with them. I personally have dealt with them for 4 years now. So, as long as when they join my lounge or anyone else's it will be all good from here out.

No battle well that sucks ah well Good luck with trying to get things back and track

Mr. Big ain't gone, he was in a room trying to get a battle against SR Elite, and he was powersliding in an Evo... n00b :grumpy:

The OG TomKat
Dont know if you guys heard the wonderful news But MrBigg left ohq. Baby D is running it now and doing a good job too. ohq is turning around kdc backs them 100%

I agree OG sick of this drama... Tired of hearing about it... This is just plain stupid... I have been in rooms where someone from OHQ joins and they get kicked... Really guys? I don't know about you but one thing that should be left in high school is it's drama... Why punish a whole team for something one person did? Or why even hold a grudge against someone for this long let it go... In all reality this is a video game you're talking about something that is supposed to be fun to do in your spare time... If you guys don't want to change your mind about this whatever... That is your choice... OHQ guys don't worry about this stupid ignorant drama that happened months ago... I have hung out with some of you guys in the last week or two and a lot of you guys are pretty cool... I will be seeing you guys soon...

I agree OG sick of this drama... Tired of hearing about it... This is just plain stupid... I have been in rooms where someone from OHQ joins and they get kicked... Really guys? I don't know about you but one thing that should be left in high school is it's drama... Why punish a whole team for something one person did? Or why even hold a grudge against someone for this long let it go... In all reality this is a video game you're talking about something that is supposed to be fun to do in your spare time... If you guys don't want to change your mind about this whatever... That is your choice... OHQ guys don't worry about this stupid ignorant drama that happened months ago... I have hung out with some of you guys in the last week or two and a lot of you guys are pretty cool... I will be seeing you guys soon...

👍:yuck::lol::banghead: well I knew the old OHQ and from what I hear the new one ain't much better but I'm gonna step up and say this if whom ever can turn this team around and be strict about sportsmanship and the negativity from there members I'll stop bashing on OHQ but until then they get what they get

👍:yuck::lol::banghead: well I knew the old OHQ and from what I hear the new one ain't much better but I'm gonna step up and say this if whom ever can turn this team around and be strict about sportsmanship and the negativity from there members I'll stop bashing on OHQ but until then they get what they get

Exactly, I've been in rooms with the new OHQ and they suddenly start looking for trouble (not just MrBig) so from what I've seen it's no difference from the old OHQ.

It's like trying to convince people that the high school slut is not a slut. A bad name sticks with you.

Oh and btw guys i heard Project D is also starting back.

Someone reasonable should take over the team :L.. Change the name, get rid of the members and disband the whole thing! Problem solved?

Drift_Monkey
It's like trying to convince people that the high school slut is not a slut. A bad name sticks with you.

Oh and btw guys i heard Project D is also starting back.

Boy do I love high school sluts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back