OsakaHQ **RECRUITING**

• Thread starter Darkie
  • 155 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Heres a heads up guys Im helping run OsakaHQ now and under my management im doing my best to bring the trash talk to a minimum. Im organizing these guys so if one of the talks trash please feel free to private message me on OsakaHQ-OG and ill handle it. Also if one talks please just hate the player and not the team. Most of you know me and know Im no drama person and hate it so please help me to fix this team.

Your a great guy OG, but after everything OHQ has said & done I'm not interested in helping them whatsoever. Sorry. They talk too much crap, especially someone who I'm not going to mention (MrBig). Helping them lower their trash talk won't erase all they've said.

I Agree this team should of remained a memory. Im told a few friendly guys within the team now tho i spent a short time in a lobby and very very quickly got bored of the level of bs being spouted. I stuck it about 20 mins then had enough of listening to it and left.

I feel for the nice and genuine people within this team but i feel more sorry for the name thats being tarnished and destoryed by new generation.

Respect is deserved to you though OG for trying to sort this out but like many others now, as the leader of tss who team has been the victim of the trash talk i to wont be willing to put my teams assistance forward. Too little to late im afride but i wish you the best of luck.

Is it me or does it seem like the U.S just invaded Iraq again. Lol

Lol Tom's the U.S and New OHQ is Iraq. You made a funny. Too bad that their leader will have to get killed and over thrown + they will still end up being poor and suck at everything.:dunce:

Crisp
Lol Tom's the U.S and New OHQ is Iraq. You made a funny. Too bad that their leader will have to get killed and over thrown + they will still end up being poor and suck at everything.:dunce:

👍 :lol:

I'm wondering that you should probably create your own team than using a name that has a bad rep and plus you still have no answer if naoski gaved you the permission for the use of OHQ

Oh what the hell. Didn't we all ready beat OHQ. What do we have to prove by beating the second generation. No offence to the new leader and all but way to go on being original just saying. and as for all the junk I've heard about ORIGINAL teams already beating you guys and 5 min's later there crying over it saying we win we win I mean come on guys. You win some you lose some show good sportsmanship and respect when you loose and mabey gain a few friends that will sharpin your skills a bit so you can be compete with the Original teams (PRODIGY-REDSUNS-MLD-DROP 5-KYOKI)

It would be nice to see Osaka out drifting and what not with a good reputation. But you guys have a long road ahead of you. Naoski did a number on this team back when i was on OHQ, i tried to do what i could for the team back then other members tried to help out to. It was just to deep in the hole to remain on OHQ..

Oh what the hell. Didn't we all ready beat OHQ. What do we have to prove by beating the second generation. No offence to the new leader and all but way to go on being original just saying. and as for all the junk I've heard about ORIGINAL teams already beating you guys and 5 min's later there crying over it saying we win we win I mean come on guys. You win some you lose some show good sportsmanship and respect when you loose and mabey gain a few friends that will sharpin your skills a bit so you can be compete with the Original teams (PRODIGY-REDSUNS-MLD-DROP 5-KYOKI)
Of course, only mention the US teams, pfft :sly:

But seriously, everything you said = 👍

Well.. I don't know about everything going on. But truthfully I have enough respect towards OG to say that I'm Down For another team battle against ohq but only with the circumstance that everything remains "professional" or mature should I say. And also that the record get set straight on the other teams about who won/loss but until then its just a pipe dream. I was a "somewhat" former ohq member and left under similar circumstances and got called out with my team when I started prodigy in an immature manner by your "team leader" MrBig or Mr.s wag or whatever he wants to call himself and the facts the he pretended to be on our team which is just childish. And..(i know the list goes on) pretty Much harassed us afterwards. I am sorry but i don't see anything good coming out of OHQ except more grammarically correct members, but in a side note OG I wish you luck and your team luck because you and the honest members of your team have a very blunt end of the stick with this team. Until everything gets fixed, I would love to challenge you officially :-)

Sent VIA by HTC

always see osakahq in open lobbies, some are good and some are bad. quality varies.

they all twitch their steering though, kinda hard to take ds3 user seriously.

Really?? Hmm, I guess that's actually kind of interesting, because

- I use a controller my self ( like most here ), that doesnt mean you could not avoid no angle or understeer. Look to kingklick for example....

I find it hard to take someone who takes a video game seriously, seriously...

always see osakahq in open lobbies, some are good and some are bad. quality varies.

they all twitch their steering though, kinda hard to take ds3 user seriously.

Really now... :grumpy:

I know what your saying Sai. There's a lot of good DS3ers who don't have their wheels flopping left to right every millisecond.

@ Spank: US invades Iraq... :lol: I couldn't stop laughing... its sooooo true.. I was literally crying because I was laughing so hard. 👍

Only thing I hate about DS3 is that if you let go of the steering just a little bit, the wheels looks. :grumpy: There's also a lot of DS3 users out there that turn into the corners. Damn cheaters damaging our image!! :grumpy:

Last edited:
I could just swear i saw a post of oYoo (if thats how you write it...) saying smething i couldnt finish reading :C

I know a lot of people are thinking it & I'm saying it. This would be a better drifting sub-forum without this thread.

And his two messages deleted again :lol: They never learn.

Just so we are clear, when i said help me fix this team all i need is to not have any teams come into our lobbies or any lobbies and trash talk any members of ohq which most teams here are good with doing so. I know its my team that usually starts it but now you me got me to take care of these situations. So message me OsakaHQ-OG. We had a team battle with SR-Elite and lost so you see BIG CHANGES haha. It was a good battle though there was some bad judgments it was still a good battle and a lot of fun. Props to SR-Elite. If any teams want to schedule a team battle message me and no one else. I would like to be friends with each leader of every drift team to make it easier to find out whats going on when I'm not around. I want other teams to be my eyes. This team will change. So those who respect me and say they will help thank you much and those that don't, well ok. I understand ohq has done you all dirty in one way or another but give us a chance to turn around and i think you'll be surprised on what we will become.

p.s. by the way I liked the U.S. and Iraq thing hahaha

Story time: One random comp i joined and the lobby was flooded with OsakaHQ and at this point i had no idea of people resurrecting the dead... Anyway I met MrBig who is quite frankly a very intolerable person. Then the team quickly begins to trash talk a lonely MLD member. I admit i did say some things about osaka not having a good name etc. But as the conversation continued a members insisted on stating that they have beaten me and did not want to state their main psn account. But enough of that a battle was imminent and i had my leader join the room for scheduling for a battle. Then MrBig wanted to battle right there n then ... with 5-7 OHQ members vs 2 MLD members... we decided on a 2v2 and it was a round robin of MrBig & Toyosan vs Me & Danger kid... At the end of it all we lost due to my misjudgment at a certain corner trying to keep up with minimum courtesy roll. Toyo-san beat us both but bear in mind there was only 1 judge and 2 members of each team. Now how in God's name is that official? On top of which Toyosan ran a GT1 Turbo which i hope most of you guys know is a very unfair advantage as it is a racemoded S2k and a judge who put speed in front of line, angle and style... My point is that Osaka should not go around telling people that they beat MLD even though it was not official and not judged properly.

It seems OHQ's reputation continues to go down the drain.

Really?? Hmm, I guess that's actually kind of interesting, because

I find it hard to take someone who takes a video game seriously, seriously...

Why would you quote my message which has nothing to do about it in this thread? Sai had a member in his Saiko-D team : SKR-Kaizer and he also used a controller, but he was very smooth. That is also what I said, you can always avoid understeer. I personally prefer to crash or straighten in stead of understeering. Look at fcpmarcus and kingklick for example.

You say WE take a video game seriously ? It seems like you play this game 10 hours a day. If you would not take this game seriously you wouldn't post 10000 images everyday on the Show Your drift car thread. You got most posts there. So have a look at yourself before you judge another person.
The fact is we are a good drift team, that doesn't mean we take this game serious. like everyone in this thread say '' we defeated you and we are better '' in other words. The reason why people leave GTP is cause of people like you.

I wonder what you people get with this kind of posts.

picture.php

I heard the new Osaka is full of immature tools that drift exotics :lol:

I also heard that you're all a bunch of liars, and you can't take a loss.

But who knows, it might just be rumours! :sly:

I was invited to this team, and after reading this I'm sort of glad I didn't join.

Last edited:
Why would you quote my message which has nothing to do about it in this thread? Sai had a member in his Saiko-D team : SKR-Kaizer and he also used a controller, but he was very smooth. That is also what I said, you can always avoid understeer. I personally prefer to crash or straighten in stead of understeering. Look at fcpmarcus and kingklick for example.

You say WE take a video game seriously ? It seems like you play this game 10 hours a day. If you would not take this game seriously you wouldn't post 10000 images everyday on the Show Your drift car thread. You got most posts there. So have a look at yourself before you judge another person.
The fact is we are a good drift team, that doesn't mean we take this game serious. like everyone in this thread say '' we defeated you and we are better '' in other words. The reason why people leave GTP is cause of people like you.

I wonder what you people get with this kind of posts.

picture.php

whoa whoa whoa, calm down dude, you're taking this way too serious.....sorry, that was a little joke...anyways...

Look, I quoted you in response to Sai's posts because I thought it was a little strange/funny that he would say that about DS3 users, when there are people on his team that use the DS3. He has since clarified what he meant and retracted his original statement, so it's all good. It was not meant to be a personal attack on him, you, or anyone else.

In regards to the rest of your post. Huh??????????????????

Since when is there any kind of coloration between the number of photos someone takes, and how serious they take the game? Where the hell did that come from?

Someone could play the game 20 hours a day, and not take it serious. That's from so far out in left field, I don't even know what sport you're playing.

And no where in my original post did I use the word WE....not sure where you found that.

Anyways, chill out dude, it's just a game, we're having fun. And I'm pretty sure me taking pictures is not going to cause anyone to leave GTP....

^^ I just don't see why you've taken an out of context quote and just put it into your post.

So Ive decided to leave OHQ because i dont want my name going down with this rep. I thought i could change it but that isnt the case here so im starting back up Kush Drift Crew as a real team. Its what ohq shouldve and couldve been so if anyone is interested hit me up

So Ive decided to leave OHQ because i dont want my name going down with this rep. I thought i could change it but that isnt the case here so im starting back up Kush Drift Crew as a real team. Its what ohq shouldve and couldve been so if anyone is interested hit me up

👍

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back