OsakaHQ!!!

• Thread starter general_g
  • 285 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks guys but we willl be battling soon decided to lay low and let the drama die down. We have a few teams that challenged us so hopefully next weekend we will get back to business. So this saturday i want to gather up battle ready guys so be ready !!!:sly:

Wheres OsakaHQ-Akina at?

Geno gotta update the thread and we didnt know if you really joined i thought monster was messing with me. Well welcome aboard dale i will relay the news to geno. Important i signed my gto up for formula d starts 9/4/12 and i need a partner who is down to represent ohq with me on the big stage?:sly:

Sup OHQ! Finally got my wireless router and ready to slide with the team tonight!
Any of the leaders if it's ok pls let me know what I have missed out during the time out lmao miss you fools (no homo) lol

i'm glad to take part of this team for the time i could stay but i must resign my position as a member of the team. but by no means am i mad at anyone, but i just thought it was time to move to something bigger, so if its ok id like to still be friends with the members of the team and still drift with the friends i've made. thank you all for the short time you spent me and made me come to like this team!

He went back home to red suns !!!

Hey guys i remember hearing a few teams wanted to battle us. We will start with hks i dont know them but if anyone does let them know we can get it on saturday or sunday. So i decided to sit the hks battle out and with geno moving he cant be there im counting on chevy. With that being said guys get your practice in cause i want a couple rookies going with two vets. Also we did do a elite eight battle last weekend OHQ-KING won OHQ-CHEVY got second and OHQ-AEM got third congrats fellas. So those three have a battle spot locked and that means there are one possibly two spots left and OHQ-CHEVY can pick the other two. I will put this out there after OHQ-BLURRS performance i think he deserves a spot but im leaving that up to you chevy.

I really would like to battle this weekend, but I might be busy. My band might be recording new material and I'll be away for the weekend if we decide to do so. I'll know tonight what my weekends going to look like, so I'll let you guys know if I'm going to be around.

BABYdBABYd
Hey guys i remember hearing a few teams wanted to battle us. We will start with hks i dont know them but if anyone does let them know we can get it on saturday or sunday. So i decided to sit the hks battle out and with geno moving he cant be there im counting on chevy. With that being said guys get your practice in cause i want a couple rookies going with two vets. Also we did do a elite eight battle last weekend OHQ-KING won OHQ-CHEVY got second and OHQ-AEM got third congrats fellas. So those three have a battle spot locked and that means there are one possibly two spots left and OHQ-CHEVY can pick the other two. I will put this out there after OHQ-BLURRS performance i think he deserves a spot but im leaving that up to you chevy.

Lemme knw when bby d

So I'm going to be recording this weekend, I might be on late at night but most likely I wont be back on GT5 till Sunday night.

Hey guys sorry about the battle tonight with alpine but its just not worth risking are record to a team that just started this month. It's not a performance issue on are behalf or theres. I am aware that they have a few talented individuals that i know of but i talked to there leader and explained my reasons. So i hope to see them in the future and wish them the best. We have been around since midnight club we have earned are position on gt5. I feel its to risky to battle a 3-1 team when we are 20-2 and arguably 24-0 if you guys feel me and we are still waiting for shots at teams we have better records then. So i hope you guys respect my decision!!!👎💡👍

So I'm going to be recording this weekend, I might be on late at night but most likely I wont be back on GT5 till Sunday night.

Dont worry about it blurr do your thing i was in two bands now i do my own thing. So i still haven't even spoke to hks but i will try to get it for sunday cool.

Hey guys sorry about the battle tonight with alpine but its just not worth risking are record to a team that just started this month. It's not a performance issue on are behalf or theres. I am aware that they have a few talented individuals that i know of but i talked to there leader and explained my reasons. So i hope to see them in the future and wish them the best. We have been around since midnight club we have earned are position on gt5. I feel its to risky to battle a 3-1 team when we are 20-2 and arguably 24-0 if you guys feel me and we are still waiting for shots at teams we have better records then. So i hope you guys respect my decision!!!👎💡👍

im sorry baby d but that is kind of lame. HKS in my opinion isnt worth battling. a better battle would be between ohq and alpine. Dont go for the easy win is all I'm saying

im sorry baby d but that is kind of lame. HKS in my opinion isnt worth battling. a better battle would be between ohq and alpine. Dont go for the easy win is all I'm saying
Woah that isn't lame im not even doing that im putting my newer members to work with hks. Yeah but me,geno and monster are not battling chevy is going to lead newer members into battle.We also have a better record then most teams on gt5 and were still waiting to earn a better spot im not going to risk that on a team that started this month and would appreciate if you never post some crap like that again here. I know a few members of alpine and i talked to the leader one of my old buddies flow im sure you know him to and he is a great drifter im sure his team is to.So please dont encourage unwanted bull on are thread.

BABYdBABYd

Or you're scared

Or you're scared

Look spank quit trying to start drama.Stay on your thread end of story.Before i forget spank if you dont like us and cant be respectful on here i will teach you some. And thanks devin for the unwanted drama.Thats a challenge from me to u spank you have been trolling on are thread for to long but wont face us are you scared.So get this straight i have no problem with drop5 but spank i cant stand period.Also i talked to alpine members and told them straight up its nothing against there team its just a record issue they are new and there 3-1 we are 20-2 its common sense.I dont see the issue.If this was any other team like you guys burst and dmax you guys would do the same and wouldn't have a response like yours and devin's feel me. Another thing we have one of the best records on the gt5 drift scene should be 24-0 but i didnt count two wins do to inexperienced teams and the two teams that so called beat us wont rematch us and have been beat by teams we dominated so those are scared teams. So go be dumb else where and stay off here unless you want to battle thank you have a nice day. Moderators please dont take this outta context but get rid of this guy and quit penalising are thread because of these people thanks.:gtpflag::sly:

Or you're scared

Funny, I seem to recall you saying you'd stick to your own team threads from now on?

I got in trouble for what? Mentioning to him his teams and his attitudes are the reason why he has a bad rep? Or because i was pointing out he said clowns 50x?

Its cool though, ill try to stick to my own teams thread from now on. Seems like everytime i post in someone elses i get in trouble from a mod.

Have a good weekend OHQ.

Just as I thought. You'd be wise to take your own advice and stop popping in every now and again to post inflammatory nonsense for whatever reason, because at this point it's no longer a case of "trying". Either stay away from the thread if you have nothing remotely worthwhile to post or the next time you'll be receiving a PM from one of us.

Look guys i don't want to argue with anybody ok im a cool dude and a good hearted person. People that know me know that but i have gave this team my all and will continue to. I don't understand how we have a bad reputation but we do with some people and others see the effort i put into a demolished reputation and we are cool with just about every team that i know of but there are still drama full people that take a swing at us for no reason.

All this drama because a 20-2 team turned down a team battle with a 3-1 but were immature and disrespectful get a clue people.

If you see a post that you don't like just report it, don't respond to it, ignore it (don't feed the trolls) and let the mods deal with it. Simply give a few details in the report why you feel that post needs to be dealt with.

If you guys were to follow the simple instructions I posted earlier in this thread, then there wouldn't be any problems. Like I said, it's not rocket science.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back