Other teams- Let's Discuss

LaFunkyTeam-14

Something like that. He was wallriding start to finish... (HSR)
I beat him thank goodness :dunce:


Go S-Class_Fujiwara lol
 
GTC and GTIRN are about too.

Rivals isn't exactly the right word though. Right now, it's all of the drivers from all the GT boards against the general public, and it's up to us (GTP, GTRP, GTC, GTIRN et al) to show the general populace how to drive GT online.


I'm doing my part....driving as cleanly as possible in the Pro race (btw i only race Professional)...and if I ever Bump someone by mistake..(usually minor bumps, because he was braking in an abnormal fashion) I always stop and let them recover and pass.

when it comes to overtaking, i don't just get a clean apex and speed past them while knocking them out of the road. I'm a clean overtaker, and I,d rather loose a race than to have a bad overtake on my record during a race.
But luckily, I've been winning allot, unless the guy is a pro and his lap is better than mine, chances are, I will win...CLEAN !!
 
Perhaps you should ask if you can promote your site here. Show some respect and perhaps we won't take it the "wrong way"




1'57.564 ;)


humm that's why vettes and ferraris never win (well on really really really rare occasions they do) because my average (and I do mean average) lap time in my GTR is 1'49"

and when I have a clean lap I can top at 1'47"...now I'm stable at 1'48" because I race there ALOT now.
 
humm that's why vettes and ferraris never win (well on really really really rare occasions they do) because my average (and I do mean average) lap time in my GTR is 1'49"

and when I have a clean lap I can top at 1'47"...now I'm stable at 1'48" because I race there ALOT now.

..:rolleyes:..

You sure about the track?
 
humm that's why vettes and ferraris never win (well on really really really rare occasions they do) because my average (and I do mean average) lap time in my GTR is 1'49"

and when I have a clean lap I can top at 1'47"...now I'm stable at 1'48" because I race there ALOT now.

Not at Suzuka you wouldn't.
 
Wow I was gonna say too....1:47 at suzuka??? Lol!
 
Well, you're not going to be a member here if you keep up this crap. Knock it off.

This is "par for the course" for those people. Do not expect them to change. Especially the Texas T. He has no respect for the members of a message board, when it comes to the anti-recruiting laws that a forum may have in place.
 
Back