Other teams- Let's Discuss

BRracing is currently recruiting drivers that are fast, clean and have what it takes to win not for our team but the crowd. IF any of you is interested please PM me.

Last edited:
HELLO....:)

I JUST READ THAT SOME GUYS THINK WE ARE NOT FAIRPLAY, I M LISTENING TO YOU:sly:

OK THATS GREAT...

Anyways we arent saying your all bad...
Theres always one bad one. Even in GTP somewhere (could even be me not that I am but anyways)

Dont hit to conclusions just like that and I hope to see you all on the track ;)

To give the benefit of the doubt I'll put those half dozen punts on suzuka the other night down to lag. Sorry I brakechecked you but I didn't want you to make it lucky 7. You were clean enough after that, tho. Bad Race?

yep....i remember that...i didn't understand your raction, breaking on my nose in a corner...was very angry.:grumpy: and wanted to send you back...but let u run cause was with friends...but be sure that if someone punted us or anything else bad ....we send back...:sly:
is somoene can explain me why i never had any probleme with TEW members, having very very very very closed race:) sometimes there are 9 guys in 4 sec during the 5 laps without contact ....the race are fast 1'57 1'58 each round..:dopey:

i speak every day with 5 or 6 of them...particulary with TEW_FLAME-ROTARY
, LASTSAMURAI, RAGING,etc..
they use to congratulate me...not for my speed but for my fairplay to them or slow guys we met....and doesn't matter the result, just good fight is our priority...:)

so when i read jalous guys crying and saying 'you are unfair...ity make me a little laught:sly:

see u

lol Thanos, nice to see your watching, I've raced you a few times. I'm racing in the yellow Elise 111R/Tuned at Suzuka Pro, Don't know if youv'e seen me, I don't have the GTP tag but I follow all the Racing rules of GTP. Also Thanos would you mind telling us GTP'ers just how many members are in the GTLMSquad? Ok thanks.
See you on the track.;)

hi rusty:)

off course i remember you ONLINEGT :sly: rusty was unknow for me....lool
we made that team just for fun...we are "AMATEUR":dopey:
we decide to create it with fast and FAIRPLAY guys i met on track...
we are not many...here the tags

APZOR-GTLMsquad ex APZOR (GB)
Knilch-GTLMsquad ex Daknilch(DE)
GI-GTLMsquad ex GI0479 (BE)
Gismo-GTLMsquad ex Gismoblue(CH)
Kinnay-GTLMsquad ex Kcinnay (FR) my real friend:)
Mrick-GTLMsquad ex Mrick3310 (FR)
DeathM1-GTLMsqd ex DeathM1(DE) my drift master, he is 14 years old:crazy: what a fast baby....i'm 33:indiff:loool
Giangi-GTLMsquad ex Sabbiaenuvole (IT) the last recrue:)
and myself with ex Thanos2074 or more recently use another id on holliday..

GT5police_Harry..............to protect and serve lol

Last edited:

Hi, seen a few of you on track recently, even though I'm now learning to drive with NO aids, lol, i have never had a problem with you guys...passing me cleanly:ouch:...hopefully soon i can repay that....by passing you cleanly:sly:

Hey mods, shouldn't we do a thread simply with a list of each team that's actually running GT5P and an URL or description for each one?. I would be a good info thread I think for this forum. We all could submit a team if we see it's not already listed or so, I mean like an organized one (like the GTP_Registry), easy to search and so on. What do you think?

Hey mods, shouldn't we do a thread simply with a list of each team that's actually running GT5P and an URL or description for each one?. I would be a good info thread I think for this forum. We all could submit a team if we see it's not already listed or so, I mean like an organized one (like the GTP_Registry), easy to search and so on. What do you think?

Sounds like a 👍 idea.
Have met members of most of the teams mentioned earlier on Suzuka PRO 750 and with a 80% team grid it's fun out there. T1 is always mayhem, but after that it is great racing against each other.

Bryan

Hi, I'm from the GTPT (portuguese GT forum) and usually race with the GTPT tag.
I hope to see GTP racers online and I'm also going to create a GTP tag with pride!

DeathM1-GTLMsqd ex DeathM1(DE) my drift master, he is 14 years old:crazy: what a fast baby....i'm 33:indiff:loool

Thankyou for sharing that Thanos.👍 May all GTP members read this thread and know that the GTLMSquad are clean and fast Racer's.;)
See you all on the track.
OnlineGT

GTP_Kart Racer.. Ive made a spot in the forums so we can get together for a little friendly competition. I encourage some of yall to register with our forums

URL removed. Advertising other forums is not allowed.

LR-Diesel

Last edited by a moderator:

I had a great race with these GTLM racers at HSR yesterday. Only 5 of us but managed to take the win ;)

Clean and fast 👍

Hi Thanos, It's good to see you at GTP 👍
I raced with you in quite a few races at Suzuka the other day and credit where it is due mate you were very civil and very smooth and I enjoyed the races we had :cheers:

As stated above ... every [tagged] team has the odd rogue element who will use different means to win a race and I can't say I know or raced all of the other guys in your team .. but passing on some of your gentlemans driving etiquette to Knilch-GTLMsquad and Giangi-GTLMsquad would definitely be a step in the right direction towards other peoples views on your teams reputation ;)
I raced against both those guys the other day along with yourself and I took it for granted after racing you that I would have no problems racing them and it was not to be! they drive as if they have no brakes on board and also believe they can collect bonus points for taking paint off other cars and an extra special 1000 points bonus for ditching someone in the sand ... a little guidance would defo make them a more enjoyable race as they have good speed! ... just some nasty habits also.

Enjoyed our races and look forward to racing you again soon and your team mates as long as they play nice ;)
Regards
Ron.

New team called Turbo...

Im sure its the new GTLM name as some GTLM names I remeber are at the end... Plus they all drive GTLM's lol.

hi there:indiff:

i really don't know what to think????
some says that we are fair others very dirty, and for each members...include myself:crazy:
let me tell you the last news...
yesterday night was invited by giangi an GI to race with team ita on fuji... i didn't race , and today receive a message from giangi who telling me that was the 3rd world war on track!!!!:scared::scared:
and they receive messages that they are very bad driver, very unfair bla bla bla bla:ouch:
so i know 1 thing, i know them and i know team ita...all fast and fair...after it's an EGO's question :sly:
please next time , if you have problem with a guy ....write him directly by PSN ok, i'm tired to justify something didn't see:indiff:
see u

Last edited:
Thanks for the reply Thanos, I care not who they are and if they have golden halo's when driving against one person and the demons horns against another! If they ram the crap out of my car when I play fair with them I will publically name and shame them in here to warn other clean drivers of their intentions ;)

They may be fast .. but against me they had no manners to go with the speed and I let everyone on GTP know they have nasty habits, the same way I tell everyone on GTP that someone like yourself is fair and clean :) I wont take it to the PSN messaging system as its full of abuse and goes nowhere fast! I also don't expect anyone else to justify the actions of a team member ... but you did say in an earlier post that anyone who had a problem then speak up as you were listening and that is exactly what I did :sly:

I have not raced in a few days but hoping to get a few laps tonight .. If I see them on track they will get curteosy from me like a fresh start and if they ram me silly again then I will report in here, not to you as an individual but to everyone!

Simple as that ;) Thanks for taking your time to reply :cheers:
Ron.

I dont really message the idiots... saves some breath lol

I'd only message to say sorry or something like that.

Anyways my friend and I are starting a "loner" race team lol
Only us two as members... yes you heard. No-one would join ofcourse

But the tag is e.g. S-Class_Fujiwara.

I dont expect me to be using it so lol dead team to start off :dunce:

Me neither. I do message to say thanks for a great race or sorry for the contact tho.

Yes exactly. I found a good racer. Like equal to me. Racing for 1st about 15 overtakes in 7 laps and it was so fun. I got the win at 7th lap.

Nexus72 [IT] Great racing. Too bad I cant speak italian :(

My previous message was taken the wrong way.. If any members on here are interested in getting together for weekly competition and in the future for league races our site has a spot in its forums for us to chat about it..

fastlap.jpg

BTW my new fastest lap Free Run with Tuned Vette at Suzuka 750 expert

Link removed by moderator

Last edited by a moderator:
Perhaps you should ask if you can promote your site here. Show some respect and perhaps we won't take it the "wrong way"

BTW my new fastest lap Free Run with Tuned Vette at Suzuka 750 expert

1'57.564 ;)

Last edited:
Perhaps you should ask if you can promote your site here. Show some respect and perhaps we won't take it the "wrong way"

And they wonder why people don't want to join their "team". These guy's are no stangers to deleted posts. Trust me.

see fatleadfoot.. You didnt read the posts that were made .This is a competition thing... Once again you post nothing good.. We have plenty of members, just not ones like yourself

Well, you're not going to be a member here if you keep up this crap. Knock it off.

Latest Posts

Back