Other teams- Let's Discuss

sutil_jesule learn how to drive fair or don't drive that black Amuse at all. It's not Destruction Derby you know. Don't want to race with you ever again. 3 times you hit me on Daytona Road in one race, just because I overtook you. It's a wide track you had lots of room to get pass me :mad:

A joke, maybe? :confused:
Yeah, Alfredo is telling me he will kick my ass.
He doesn't like when i tell people how good he is.
He kept on all along GtAcademy explaining everyone who wanted to know his settings and tricks and helped all he could.
But he doesn't like to show off at all.

Ladies and gentlemen, we're here to discuss our experiences with other teams (good and bad) but lets keep the trash talk to a minimum, please. If you want to have a lot of inter-team chatter, please keep it at home.

Thank you.

sutil_jesule learn how to drive fair or don't drive that black Amuse at all. It's not Destruction Derby you know. Don't want to race with you ever again. 3 times you hit me on Daytona Road in one race, just because I overtook you. It's a wide track you had lots of room to get pass me :mad:

Well, i guess i'll have to do a bit of writting on the apologies thread on Jesule's name, but the fact is that i do remember an incident with JackStanley becausse i was driving just behind and i really want to present excuses, even when i'm sure that it was one of those annoying signal problems, but no one of us was wittness of what you say.

Anyway, don´t worry we have warned Jesule, and he will be punished as he deserves with the loose of one of his fingers.
We don't like joking with discipline.

Quote Sutil_MadMax:
Anyway, don´t worry we have warned Jesule, and he will be punished as he deserves with the loose of one of his fingers.
We don't like joking with discipline.

lol WTF!!:eek: This is just humour right???

Oh and I raced a KOR fellow very early this morning(Australia), KOR_QuickSilver and he apeared to be racing cleanly for what I saw?
Maybe that team has decided to just make up whatever rules that works for them at the time or something? Or each team member makes up there own rules...in which case there is no rules.:crazy:
So some you will have good clean races with and some you won't.:odd:

Oh and I raced a KOR fellow very early this morning(Australia), KOR_QuickSilver and he apeared to be racing cleanly for what I saw?
Maybe that team has decided to just make up whatever rules that works for them at the time or something? Or each team member makes up there own rules...in which case there is no rules.:crazy:
So some you will have good clean races with and some you won't.:odd:

You had any bad experiences with any of those guys?
From my own experience (and judging from what others posted on the PAL thread, I'm not alone in this), the KOR tagged drivers I raced against were all clean, no problem whatsoever.

Also, never had any problems with guys from GTNDC, TeamGT, or GTRP (except that psycho_GTRP guy, who drives like an asshole sometimes and has no problem sending you out. But he's just one guy).

Im sure most team members wouldnt go out with their team name running a whole mess. Destroying their pride?

Off to go punt people with my GTP account :lol: no...

Yeah, Alfredo is telling me he will kick my ass.
He doesn't like when i tell people how good he is.
He kept on all along GtAcademy explaining everyone who wanted to know his settings and tricks and helped all he could.
But he doesn't like to show off at all.

Thanks for the clarification. :)

TEW crew owned by SUTIL TEAM

LOL, just kinding you guys, =P

It seems that every 2 members of the TEW team will run into the pit lane at the end of lap 1 after competing against themselves on the 1st lap. Then another 2 members will get into pits again at the end of lap 2, waiting all players pass by and start again at the end. It sounds strange, but I think this is their racing style. ;)

Yesterday I was driving my beautiful Bianco Avus F430 on PP600 Suzuka PRO, being bashed by all those 4WD babies. Of course, as being splendid and fair driver in the same person, I managed to climb up to 3rd place from 11th because of 75% of other drivers driving like morons.

And here comes the story.

There was a guy from France, GTRP team, or something like that in yellow TEvoX. We raced clearly and I managed to overpass him because of my drivin' splendidness and start catching guy in white TEvoX. However, after my splendidness charred me with overpass of the white TEvoX, that German guy just couldn't take that his splendidness is lower than mine. So, he started bashing me.

Yellow GTRP Tevox was behind us all the time and he could see what white TEvoX was doing to me.

In the very end of the 3rd lap, white TEvoX finally bashed me on the sandtrap, but my splendidness charred me once more and I remained control without spinning. Yellow GTRP TevoX took my place, but I was right behind him. And on backstraight he deliberately let me overpass him in order to catch that white TEvoX, which I did - with state-of-the art overpass in last chicane, from outer side, without slightest touching.

White TEvoX lost his mind, then leaned on me and forced me to pitwall before the finish line. But, Bianco Avus F430 showed him the light, and I passed the line with 0.005, LOL :)

So, thank you yellow GTRP TEvoX for giving me a chance to show that guy what clean racing is all about, together with giving my splendidness the chance to have proper vendetta

hi amar,
we didn´t have any driver from france who is using GTRP. ;)

Well, I'm not sure was it "GTRP" or something else, but thanks mate! If ther eis any similar French team, then it was it. 👍

EDITED: I searched, and it is GT5net I guess.

I'm so interested on have access to Gtp conduct code and then try to use it or adapt it to my team, becausse apart of being clean as much as possible and wait for anyone we have Kicked out we don't have an especific code.
Can anyone tell my if is possible and where can i find it?

Thanks in advance

Last edited:
Also, never had any problems with guys from GTNDC, TeamGT, or GTRP (except that psycho_GTRP guy, who drives like an asshole sometimes and has no problem sending you out. But he's just one guy).

Thats enough my friend. :grumpy:
Normaly I don´t have to justify, but @ this time I will do it!

First you have to know that my name is programm. :D

I´m a very good hotlap driver but in olr´s i got some deficits!
But I never got the intention to shoot anyone down the track mate!
Fairness is all I want!!!!
In recent weeks, I had a lot of great racings.
If there are perhaps one or two of which were not clean or with bad contacts, then I will say sorry to all who were shootet out by me !!!!!!!!
What more could be added is when friends of me were turning some rounds! ...they don´t know the olr Rules and how we should behave!
So mate, when I do not sit behind the wheel, I can´t do anything! 💡
Please stop talking like that, if you don´t know anything about the backround!

Greetz

"that Psycho guy" ;)

Last edited:
What more could be added is when friends of me were turning some rounds! ...they don´t know the olr Rules and how we should behave!
So mate, when I do not sit behind the wheel, I can´t do anything! 💡

Set up a second account on your PS3 if your friends will be racing online using your PS3. Other people can only see your tag, not the person driving. So when your tag smacks into someone, you're responsible.

Your online username is your online identity. Protect it as you would your real name - you wouldn't let your friends apply for credit cards in your name, would you?

Set up a second account on your PS3 if your friends will be racing online using your PS3. Other people can only see your tag, not the person driving. So when your tag smacks into someone, you're responsible.

Your online username is your online identity. Protect it as you would your real name - you wouldn't let your friends apply for credit cards in your name, would you?

No i would not give it to them!
k
i will create a second account... thanx 4 Tip

Greetz

I have been racing online since the start of gt prologue and i seen almost all the teams one of the fastest for me must the GTLMsquad,GTP,teamGT(IT),TEW,teamMIXI,GTPnet,and our teamNUR that has only four members but we are getting bigger.

GT5net is essantialy the same as here, GTP, exept its in french, and theres wayyyyy ;ess member

ps. I do read & speak french :P

edit: I've seen plenty of Japanese team but I rarely remember the name :embarrassed: theres one team that differantiate the member with color :|

Last edited:
Big thumbs up to the Sutil_ clan, great racers, and always seemed to let me win!

Also I have come across a few GTLMsquad members who were a pleasure to race against, in particular GI-GTLMsquad who was fair and quick.

Was reading the thread and thought I should post our clan info here

Team LR
URL removed

We've raced with plenty of your members for months and didnt see our name here

We used to have our team tags at the end our names.. Changed that last week to tags in the front

Last edited by a moderator:
Back