Over 400 MB movie of GT4

  • Thread starter Thread starter granturismoman
  • 16 comments
  • 1,601 views
Messages
115
http://www.gameinformer.com/News/Media/Media.htm?CS_pid={28EA185E-6E73-452D-B6EF-8781E3923F63}
 
I can only have 2 downloads open and NetTransport doesn't work. Oh well, thanks for the link anyway. :D:tup:
 
eddieturner2002
I can only have 2 downloads open and NetTransport doesn't work. Oh well, thanks for the link anyway. :D:tup:
You can change that if you want to, just go Tools > Options > Connection, and then change the Maximum Simultaneous Jobs to however many you want.
 
lo voglioooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 :crazy: :crazy:
 
Wow!that must be the slowest downloads in history!!!
 
ALPHA
You can change that if you want to, just go Tools > Options > Connection, and then change the Maximum Simultaneous Jobs to however many you want.

Can you screenshot the window that allows you to change the number. I can't find it under the Connections window.
 
eddieturner2002
Can you screenshot the window that allows you to change the number. I can't find it under the Connections window.
Here we go, I just realised I have an old version so in the newer version it might be somewhere else. Try the performance tab.
 
Oh I know about that, Net Transport won't even let me download any of them. So I'm just using IE to do it, but IE will only allow me 2 simultaneous downloads.
 
eddieturner2002
Oh I know about that, Net Transport won't even let me download any of them. So I'm just using IE to do it, but IE will only allow me 2 simultaneous downloads.
Someone hit me over the head! I read your post completely wrong, woops, sorry.

EDIT: This may/may not help.
 
If you want to undo just merge the EXPORT_Filename.reg file.

There is no EXPORT_Filename.reg there, do they mean the file UNDO_IncreaseUpDownloadConnections.reg

EDIT: All that coding stuff is too complicated for me to want to go changing registry files. I'll wait until I see an excutable to do it for me and an uninstall option with it.
 
haven't they ever heard of bittorrent? god damn its slow and with so many downloading at the same time... arg.
 
haven't they ever heard of bittorrent? god damn its slow and with so many downloading at the same time... arg.

no kiddin, if we had some decent seeding i could download that in about 15 minutes.
 
well worst part is, those videos are fun to watch once... but they aren't that great. delete.
 
Back