Over 7 Million XP needed from Bspec39-40

  • Thread starter Thread starter ArthurGT710
  • 15 comments
  • 1,540 views
Messages
69
Messages
CommanderPoop
:scared:lol alot of xp needed, im 39bspec now and i'm grinding the endurance races, Friday or Saturday i will be 40bspec, any1 else at 39 yet?
 
LOL !

You need to do 4 times the Le Mans 24h !
 
holy crap. I'm only at lvl. 13 haha
 
34, one Tsukuba 9hr away from my free X2010.
 
34, one Tsukuba 9hr away from my free X2010.

Level 34 , Tsukuba 18 Hours away ( I hope) I think .

I'm looking forward to the B-Spec 24 Hour of Le-Mans , I'm aiming to Put my Best Bob's in the Jaguar XJR-9LM and trying to win the Race in a English Car 👍
 
I'm only at L23 B-Spec and 18 A-Spec. I've got work to do...
 
sorry what was the point of this thread? to show off? ;) theres another guy already 40 in the other thread and his about to finish 24 hour the ring.
 
:scared:lol alot of xp needed, im 39bspec now and i'm grinding the endurance races, Friday or Saturday i will be 40bspec, any1 else at 39 yet?

Your very hardcore on lvling up B-spec. I'm only lvl 10 but still lvling up my a-spec lvl to 30.

Good luck with your xp grinding.
 
I stopped messing with a-spec at level 26, I just can't sit in front of my PS3 for hours on end running endurance races, I have work and stuff to do.
You basically have to be unemployed to finish GT5, lol.
 
I'm only lvl 18 A-Spec and 9 B-Spec :( ...Anyways to get a brother off the PS3? (...Besides poisoning him, I've already tried that :sly:)
 
What's the motivation for continuing leveling up after the X2010 at lvl 35?
 
What's the motivation for continuing leveling up after the X2010 at lvl 35?

You unlock another 24 hour bspec event at 40, but you can't get higher than level 40 in bspec, so its a bit pointless! Although i'm not sure what you get when you win that event.... (a 2CV maybe?! :yuck:)
 
Back