Own a Piece of the Fast and the Furious Franchise With This 34 Car Auction

For anyone curious about the history of the franchise, including some of these cars, follow craiglieberman_42 on Instagram. He personally owned 3 of the cars from the series and shares some amazing insight on all the cars.

It's interesting that they use Ford engines in a lot of the cars, I assume to make maintenance easier overall.

For anyone curious about the history of the franchise, including some of these cars, follow craiglieberman_42 on Instagram. He personally owned 3 of the cars from the series and shares some amazing insight on all the cars.

Wasn't he the guy responsible for building some/most of the cars, atleast in the start? I recall a bonus feature on 2 Fast 2 Furious or something, behind the scenes of the build process featuring him.. How to do vinyl amongst other things, which basically was a must have on any modded car back then haha.

None of these cars really tickle my fancy, but Jesse's 2 litre automatic Jetta, the Supra and Charger from the first movie and the Evo 7 from the second movie would be cool to have.

Wasn't he the guy responsible for building some/most of the cars, atleast in the start? I recall a bonus feature on 2 Fast 2 Furious or something, behind the scenes of the build process featuring him.. How to do vinyl amongst other things, which basically was a must have on any modded car back then haha.

None of these cars really tickle my fancy, but Jesse's 2 litre automatic Jetta, the Supra and Charger from the first movie and the Evo 7 from the second movie would be cool to have.
You’re probably right, his last name rings a bell.

He shared once that a copy of Jesse’s Jetta was on display at Universal after the movie came out and he said people picked the car as clean as they could before they removed it and a couple others. He joked Johnny Tran wanted his ride, one way or another. :lol:

I see, so the producers of F&F Live are trying to sell everything they can so we can get our ticket money back. Fair enough, but still a shame the show went bankrupt...

Last edited:
Back