crowhop Messages 2,621 Upstate SC, USA Messages GTP_crowhop Jan 19, 2014 #1 Can you paint the Shelby Cobra Daytona Coupe? Can you add a racing number to it? What about the Ferrari 250 GTO racer? In GT5 you could paint the Alfa Romea Giulia TZ2, so I assume you can in GT6 as well.
Can you paint the Shelby Cobra Daytona Coupe? Can you add a racing number to it? What about the Ferrari 250 GTO racer? In GT5 you could paint the Alfa Romea Giulia TZ2, so I assume you can in GT6 as well.
BobbyBRAKEaNek Messages 1,469 Newnan, GA Messages BobbyBRAKEaNEK Jan 19, 2014 #2 You can paint the Daytona coupe but can't put a number on it. The 250 GTO I'm not to sure about.
iainoflo85 Messages 5,068 Glasgow Messages GTP_iainoflo Jan 19, 2014 #3 You can't paint the Alfa, I tried.
crowhop Messages 2,621 Upstate SC, USA Messages GTP_crowhop Jan 19, 2014 #4 iainoflo85 You can't paint the Alfa, I tried. Click to expand... That sucks. Strange they'd remove that option. BobbyBRAKEaNek You can paint the Daytona coupe but can't put a number on it. Click to expand... If you can't put a number on it...what's the point? The empty white circle is lame. Thanks for the info. Won't be buying either anytime soon.
iainoflo85 You can't paint the Alfa, I tried. Click to expand... That sucks. Strange they'd remove that option. BobbyBRAKEaNek You can paint the Daytona coupe but can't put a number on it. Click to expand... If you can't put a number on it...what's the point? The empty white circle is lame. Thanks for the info. Won't be buying either anytime soon.
omgsean1 Messages 451 Minnesota, USA Messages omgsean1 Jan 19, 2014 #5 BobbyBRAKEaNek You can paint the Daytona coupe but can't put a number on it. The 250 GTO I'm not to sure about. Click to expand... The 250 GTO is paintable since I test on it as I can confirm it's work now.
BobbyBRAKEaNek You can paint the Daytona coupe but can't put a number on it. The 250 GTO I'm not to sure about. Click to expand... The 250 GTO is paintable since I test on it as I can confirm it's work now.