Paints and Poses Play Their Part in This Week's Mileage Exchange

Discussion in 'Gran Turismo Sport' started by GTPNewsWire, Aug 14, 2018.

1. GTPNewsWire

GTPNewsWire Contributing Writer

IngRobNy, MMX, banckzy and 2 others like this.
  2. banckzy

banckzy

Are these new poses, or repeats of old ones?

I miss the days when after the race you'd see the winning driver posing next to his car.

MidFieldMaven and JoueurGT like this.
  3. darth_tails

darth_tails

Original poses as I have all of them.

Am curious as to your comment about driver posing next to his car, when I won with the Ferrari 250 GTO yesterday I saw my car and
    driver posing beside it...

4. Strax

Strax

It happens in Sport Mode, but the pose is not the one you pick in the profile/buy with the Mi points. It won't happen in GT League though.

5. darth_tails

darth_tails

Ah ok. I haven't played much GT League so wasn't aware of that, guess that's something I should have tried earlier in the game's update history
    to see the win pose.

6. banckzy

banckzy

Back in the day at the end of the race it would only show us the winners car and driver :)

Would love to see PD implement a podium finish, maybe that's wishful thinking

Pedinhuh, ProjectF, ykiki and 5 others like this.
  7. Auditore

Auditore

I think PD might be afraid of making players waiting to long after the end of a race,but i'm sure a skip button isn't hard to implement.

8. TonyJZX

TonyJZX

I mis-read the topic as "Pants and Poses"... I'd buy some Alpinestars pants!

At this point I have a lack of things to buy, I have all the 7 cars and I think I have 99% of the wheels.

I have most of the paints I want... I usually buy the $1,000 chrome paints because... everyone wants a chrome car. I do love colour flip and such nonsense.

And that's it, none of the poses decals helmets ($2,000!) I care about.

9. K32

K32

How about some new decals?

10. BasherB59

BasherB59

OMG, the latest update to the Mileage Exchange (Tuesday 21st August 2018) is probably the most Boring / Uninspired one EVER !!! :irked:
    We've had both cars before in exactly the same Colours.
    NO new choices in Wheels, Helmets, Driver Poses, or Decals (as per usual).
    Only 5 "NEW" Paints, or at least ones that I haven't had before !!! (I've got all of the top row already)

I really / truly hope that PD Staff are all busy on something amazing....as this ME thing is getting BORING !!!

11. TonyJZX

TonyJZX

Yep this place hasnt picked it up yet. Car is a red EVO X. I think its an orange AMG GT?

Otherwise I have all these wheels and half the colours I have and half are crap. Otherwise all old stuff.

12. Famine

Famine Administrator

I'm not saying that I fell asleep yesterday while writing it, but the two statements above are connected...

darth_tails likes this.
  13. TonyJZX

TonyJZX

Its not a big deal, at this point we know that reporting on these exchange 'shop stock turnovers' is a waste of time since PD are selling expired goods.

I'm buying paint just to waste points.

14. Auditore

Auditore

Mileage Exchange got nothing on GT Auto(best store of all time)

15. TonyJZX

TonyJZX

Would it be asking too much for PD to patching in Scott Joplin as performed by Lang Lang?