Long-term GT Sport fans know what Tuesday means. It’s another update to the game’s Mileage Exchange.
It’s the 44th different line-up — yes, GT Sport has now been on sale for 10 months — and, as expected, it’s a minor shake up this week. That means that the Special Vehicles remain, but everything else gets a refresh.
For this week then, you have another chance to buy the Mercedes-AMG GT Safety Car and the Chevrolet Corvette Gr.3 Road Car. Both are still available at the slightly discounted 4,000Mi price, rather than the full-fat 5,000Mi.
We’ve been saying this for a while now, but despite the rejig of most other items, it’s a familiar selection elsewhere. The decals and helmets remain as the same handful of items shuffled about a bit. Although the wheel selection is larger, this week’s 16 have all previously made an appearance at least once. You will find the rare OZ Racing Raffaello in the mix though.
In recent weeks we’ve seen more poses available. This coincided with a new feature in July’s update to allow your driver avatars into photo mode shots. This week we’re back down to four and, unusually, they’re all repeat items.
Again then we have to look to the paint pot for brand new items. It’s an improvement on last week, with nine new shades. This takes us above 500 unique paints seen to date. They’re rather heavy on the green though, which is bad news for prasinophobes.
These items will remain available until 0859 UTC on August 21. The Exchange will then refresh entirely, including the cars — which we anticipate will change to the Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Gr.B Road Car and BMW M4 Safety Car.
If you still need to pick up some Mi points for the Exchange’s items, check out our tips and tricks on how to get quick Mi points via the Achievements.
GT Sport Mileage Exchange – August 14-August 21
- Mercedes-AMG GT Safety Car – Gr.X – 4000 Mi
- Chevrolet Corvette Gr.3 Road Car – N500 – 4000 Mi
- OZ Racing Quaranta (Silver) – 100 Mi
- OZ Racing Envy 5H (Silver) – 100 Mi
- OZ Racing Envy 4H (Silver) – 100 Mi
- OZ Racing Italia 150 (Silver) – 100 Mi
- OZ Racing Italia 150 (Chrome) – 100 Mi
- OZ Racing Italia 150 (Black) – 100 Mi
- OZ Racing Raffaello (Silver) – 100 Mi
- WORK GNOSIS HS203 (Chrome) – 100 Mi
- WORK GNOSIS HS203 (Black, silver rim) – 100 Mi
- WORK GNOSIS HS203 (Silver) – 100 Mi
- RAYS TE37 ultra (Bronze) – 100 Mi
- RAYS TE37 ultra (Gold) – 100 Mi
- RAYS TE37 ultra (Blue) – 100 Mi
- BBS FZ-MG (Silver) – 100 Mi
- BBS FZ-MG (Black) – 100 Mi
- XD series XD125 (Black, silver rim) – 100 Mi
- Kill Switch 02 – 100 Mi
- Extinguisher Switch 02 – 100 Mi
- TOW 05 – 100 Mi
- Arai GP-6 Metallic GT – 2000 Mi
- Arai GP-6 Metallic – 2000 Mi
- Driver Pose 2 – 500 Mi
- Driver Pose 3 – 500 Mi
- Driver Pose 4 – 500 Mi
- Driver Pose 5 – 500 Mi
- Mantis Green – 500 Mi
- Radiant red contrast layering – 500 Mi
- P9 Chrome (Purple) – 1000 Mi
- BRG Colorshift – 500 Mi
- PZW Colorshift – 500 Mi
- B2 Matte Metallic (Blue) – 500 Mi
- B4 Dark Flakes L (Blue) – 500 Mi
- P4 Matte Metallic (Purple) – 500 Mi
- P5 Large Flakes (Purple) – 500 Mi
- G2 Aluminum Met. (Green) – 500 Mi
- G3 Dark Flakes L (Green) – 500 Mi
- G6 Large Flakes (Green) – 500 Mi
- G8 Large Flakes (Green) – 500 Mi
- G9 Small Flakes (Green) – 500 Mi