PAL drift team?

it should be either PALpals or SuperHappyDriftPALs. Giving it a serious name I think is wrong because we are here to drift for fun - so let's take ourselves lightly.

lol thanks balang xD should be up to the team when it gets together maybe a name that fits us will come from no where -_+ and who is team boss/s atm?

i still reckon we stick with "DriftCo"
what do you rekon fuji?

Im taking a liking to Drift PALs or PALpals lol

lol ok thanks guys i was just wondering =D
erm hmmm names names?
lol driftPALZ xD just to throw a random one into the mix.
PALZ :embarrassed:

International Drift? I_D?

We are PAL lol

it should be either PALpals or SuperHappyDriftPALs. Giving it a serious name I think is wrong because we are here to drift for fun - so let's take ourselves lightly.

I dont think we are going super serious

Gum Shrinks :D or Tire Shrinks

I dont get it :lol:

Wont at the momment I think locz is the head...? I wont be on too much and my controller bust, I went and got a exchange and........ It wont freaking charge... :(

bah :/, how did you manage to broke both of ur pads ? :D

First one is a duno

The second is a exchange under warranty blah blah, so probably gave me a used one then for free I dont know, I wasnt there at the time...

The controller broke wasnt exactly broke... (It wouldnt turn left at all on the analogue)

:lol:

haha poor fuji, i thought you use g25?

i think we'll go with DriftPals then
anyone have any objections?

just hope when the full release comes out we can battle against the ntsc's. show them what the pals can do haha

those who are interested in joining the team, msg me or fuji :)

just hope when the full release comes out we can battle against the ntsc's. show them what the pals can do haha

haha me with a G25? I wish been a pad all my life :)

Still can manji aswell as the wheel users, steering response is bad...

Oh I still need to show you lines of fuji... wait a video on youtube might be easier to teach...

yea if you could please, just pm me the details. make me a tutorial haha ;)
ive been doing alot of prac, you inspired me the other day haha
although i just bought a copy of street fighter 4, its taken a bit of my attention away.

Heres team mixi at november when I just started to learn Fuji lol

Im in the video but really didnt know what the lines were...

Anyways this can help the entry's that you wanted to know about

How I drift Fuji

First corner - Similar to Team mixi's but I go and initiate the drift at the pit exit (2:59) depending on speed its usually 160mph - 20-40mph I think ha...

Coca Cola -> Netz -> Hairpin - Should all connect same as one in video (1:00)

300R -> Dunlop - Drift in at 4th gear to 2nd, after 300R if you can see on the right of a track there is a road run off about half way, drift to there before you counter drift for dunlop, similar to mixi's (1:42)

After dunlop is simple, just normal drift, no super entrances lol

I'm glad at least half of my suggestion (SuperHappyDriftPALs - probably a bit to stupid) has been made the team name. Though I think it should be DriftPALs with the capitals at the end.

sure thing, im from aussie too :)

DriftPALs-Low_C

its started ladies n gentlemen, i'll organize a drift meet in the next few days. what times good for everyone? stupid time difference is bad though.

Back