Netherlands
The Black Lodge
Dutch Customs 350Z Cup

Every night, starting Thursday March 26th

xx:04/xx:24/xx:44

550PP/RWD/Expert/Suzuka/PAL

img1444va4.jpg

Description:

Hi there, and welcome to the Dutch Customs 350Z Cup Event! Designed as a little get-together rather than an official race event, this is the second time the 350Z Cup is here. The choice of car for this event is the 350Z, the track is Suzuka. Very underrated, the 350Z is very cast and absolutely easy to drive, so anyone, experienced or new, can enter this event! I hope the grid will be filled tonight, and most of all: have fun! See you guys on track (I hope :P :lol:)

Race Details:

• Mode: Online Event :Expert Class PP 550 / RWD / PRO
  • Game Spec: SpecIII
  • Physics: Professional
  • Track: Suzuka
  • Make: Nissan
  • Model: Fairlady Z (350Z) '07 (NOT the Amuse/Opera)
  • Start: It's a standing start and we have a car that meets the events PP level, so no waiting at the start, just go!

Vehicle Specifics:

• PP: 550 PP (No more, no less!)
  • Tuning/aids: Whatever you feel is necessary, as long as you stick to 550PP and S3 tyres.
  • NOTE: This car has the weight reset bug, make sure it is at whatever you set it before the race!

Provided tunes:

Standard Clean OLR Rules:

• 2 wheels on (or vertically in line with) the track at all times
  • rumble/ripple strips are part of the track
  • the yellow line is the track boundary, any part past the yellow line (asphalt or not) is not part of the track
  • no contact with walls or objects, visible or invisible
  • no hybrids
  • no cheating of any kind, God will strike you down with a bolt of lightning if you do
  • nothing that goes against the spirit of the rules

Race chat:

Last edited:
Hi Lars

First of all, congratulations to the great jon tunnig these GTp cars. I have already use some with a great result.
Second, I would like to know if this race will be to NTSC players , like me, or PAL players ?
Thks in advance

Looks like fun and choice of car is a nice diversion of the more favorite on the grid.
Will take a look tonight for sure.

Hi Lars

First of all, congratulations to the great jon tunnig these GTp cars. I have already use some with a great result.
Second, I would like to know if this race will be to NTSC players , like me, or PAL players ?
Thks in advance
Thanks, and you're quite welcome!

Sorry I forgot to mention: it's PAL, I will adapt the starting post. Thanks for pointing it out.

Looks like fun and choice of car is a nice diversion of the more favorite on the grid.
Will take a look tonight for sure.
I took it for some online races yesterday evening, it's an absolute blast to drive. :)

Hmmm... sounds like a fun event... I think I will join in the fun as well! :) Nice diversion from the other cars.. 👍

Sounds good. One question though Lars, is there any restrictions on the tyres ?
No. Unless people feel it needs a restriction? Adding Rs will make it corner faster, but DR has plenty of long parts where Rs are not necessarily an advantage. Note: we're driving the regular Fairlady Z only, not the Amuse/Opera one.

Sounds good! Coming to race now! Do we have to use your tune or can we change tyres etc?

No. Unless people feel it needs a restriction? Adding Rs will make it corner faster, but DR has plenty of long parts where Rs are not necessarily an advantage. Note: we're driving the regular Fairlady Z only, not the Amuse/Opera one.

I think we need some more people to share there views. Me personally, I'd go for any tyres you can use.

The 350Z is great on the S3's, I would say restrict everyone to S3's. Nice work Lars and you know I will be there later. 👍

Sounds good! Coming to race now! Do we have to use your tune or can we change tyres etc?
You can tune whatever you want, the only restriction is S3's and 550PP. :) And we're starting at 19:00 GMT. But I'll be doing some warmups before that at the specified times.

The 350Z is great on the S3's, I would say restrict everyone to S3's. Nice work Lars and you know I will be there later. 👍
S3's it is then. :)

Just came home from dinner, got a belly full of steak and beer, perfect for driving. :lol:

EDIT: Note this car has the weight reset bug, make sure weight is at whatever you set it at before starting the race!

Last edited:
You can tune whatever you want, the only restriction is S3's and 550PP. :) And we're starting at 19:00 GMT. But I'll be doing some warmups before that at the specified times.

S3's it is then. :)

Just came home from dinner, got a belly full of steak and beer, perfect for driving. :lol:

EDIT: Note this car has the weight reset bug, make sure weight is at whatever you set it at before starting the race!

wow,you had an early dinner than...:)...lol.

hopefully i am home before midnight ,if so i will join you lot..👍

spyrrari.

I may have a go at this, the 350z is one of my fav cars handling wise but i think the tuned model looks better :P.
Anyone got some lap times for me to aim at???

:lol: Nope! Guna be some good racing tonight! Hope I can join :)

I may have a go at this, the 350z is one of my fav cars handling wise but i think the tuned model looks better :P.
Anyone got some lap times for me to aim at???

Around the 2 min mark. My best so far is a 2'00.021. 1'59.xxx's possible. (Free Air Times)

I'll be on later, to play.

Can't illustrate it enough, people REALLY should head towards the Live Racing Chat. It's a great way to informally chat about good races :) ... and bad ones ;)

Well that was rubish, i got forced onto the grass due to lag or something, got back on the track and the car just span like a top. Couldn't be bothered to carry on after. Way to much drafting on this track.

One note, below the yellow line is not track.

Well that was rubish, i got forced onto the grass due to lag or something, got back on the track and the car just span like a top. Couldn't be bothered to carry on after. Way to much drafting on this track.

One note, below the yellow line is not track.
I had a similar experience, the car does not respond well after it hit the grass, so be careful. :) You're right about the yellow line on Daytona, I will add it to the starting post.

:lol: Nope! Guna be some good racing tonight! Hope I can join :)

Around the 2 min mark. My best so far is a 2'00.021. 1'59.xxx's possible. (Free Air Times)

Cheers Jack, now i know my 2'00.4 is good and my own tune too. 👍

sorry about that hyperspeed... lost the backend there entering the bus stop, so I tried to avoid both of you.... :ouch: 👍

Back