PAL: Dutch Customs 350Z Cup - 550PP RWD Suzuka - Suspended

  • Thread starter Thread starter NLxAROSA
  • 337 comments
  • 31,561 views
I will join later. 👍 Whats a competive time?
 
I will join later. 👍 Whats a competive time?

I'm guessing below the 1'59/1'58 mark, seeing as my best is currently 2'02/2'01 and I'm usually a few seconds off the pace.
 
Correct, anything of 2'00 or lower is very fast. Though a couple of seconds is closed very fast if the person ahead makes a little mistake.
 
Spewing I couldn't join this. Having a 350z I'd have loved an event to race them. Should get my ps3 back sometime this coming week.
 
I will be in tonight. See you on the track
 
Yep got the YLOD few weeks back. I have another ps3 to use in the mean time but i thought since we have download limits in australia and I have a fair few gb of data to download that it would be best I just hold off till i get my ps3 back and do it once, since I somehow manage to use 70gb a month without having to re-download all my ps3 software.
 
Nice racing Old nail 👍
 
In at :04...I'm in the chat right now as well.
 
I will be in at xx:04 as well. Good luck and have fun, guys! 👍
 
Sorry guys lost it big time on the bus-stop :ouch:
 
Good first race :) Started in 12 ended up in 3 place 👍 Sorry to who I touched in busstop. Back after Top Gear..
 
Not sure if I was the cause of your troubles, Fuzzy, but I stopped nonetheless. :)
 
5th again i'm to slow :scared:
 
Questionmark on GTP_FLASH48 anyone? He almost knocked me out when he overtook me anyway. Other than that it was in fact one of the best races I've had on GT5P ever!

EDIT: He apoligized so it's ok.
 
Last edited:
Good first race :) Started in 12 ended up in 3 place 👍 Sorry to who I touched in busstop. Back after Top Gear..

Good to see you racing again Richard. 👍
 
good race patrik


spyrrari.
 
Had some nice racing here tonight, 👍 Lars, Mike, Flash, Patrik, TA. :cheers:
 
Thanks to everyone, had a great time sorry if I was a little slow for you all, my hands don't work to well but try my best, thats why I more over when I can.

Night all had a good time racing with you.

Phillip. :)
 
Thanks to everyone, had a great time sorry if I was a little slow for you all, my hands don't work to well but try my best, thats why I more over when I can.

Night all had a good time racing with you.

Phillip. :)
Nobody's too slow here buddy. :)

I had a great time tonight as well, even though I was rubbish tonight. :lol:

Great racing everyone! 👍 Calling it quits for tonight.
 
Thanks to everyone, had a great time sorry if I was a little slow for you all, my hands don't work to well but try my best, thats why I more over when I can.

Night all had a good time racing with you.

Phillip. :)

Hey, didn't you beat me over the line?
 
A little late now I guess (been watching tv), but thanks for same great races earlier tonight!
 
I not ablevto be on the online chat but are youvguys still racing
 
I not ablevto be on the online chat but are youvguys still racing

Yep, still racing. 👍
 
too slow!

*smirks to self, notches up 200 posts in doing so*

sorry for double post.
 
Last edited:
Will be on for 49. Need a break from the wrs lol. Glad you extended it. Missed last night.
 
Excuse me, first night I'm online racing in quite some time. Link to the online chat?
 
Back