PAL: Dutch Customs 350Z Cup - 550PP RWD Suzuka - Suspended

• Thread starter NLxAROSA
  • 337 comments
Just had a beautiful evening of racing. There were 350z's galore, and with talented drivers too, from GTP and some other forums. The racing was unbelievably close and intelligent - Prologue is definitely helping to create top class racing drivers all across the world!

It was bumper to bumper with some classic defensive driving and the whole field was within a couple of tenths of a second apart!!!

Sounds like you had a lot of fun! I hope to be able to join tonight (yet again :P).

Okay NLxAROSA i think its time for a different Nissan, for the cup race. What do you think? Even though i like the Zcar alot.:)👍

I am considering a change of car for upcoming Wednesday. Keep watching this thread for more info. :) Tonight is SL55 night; if you like something different, come join from 19:00 GMT.

Had some nice races yesterday evening with dranddad. Of course we were the only ones present at the time, but it was still fun!

EDIT: The 350Z Cup is now suspended, expect something new to pop up in the upcoming days, keep watching this forum..... :)

Again, I want to thank all participants for joining and making this event a success, that includes not only the drivers from GTP, but also from GTRP and other forums and the many other people joining in for some nice, close and clean racing! 👍 Hope to see you all again in upcoming events! In the mean time, take a look at the AMG event, it's something different and should be fun!

Last edited:
Hi NLxarosa.

Thanks for the evenings racing, plus thanks for the nice complement, I enjoy racing with you, as you conduct yourself in the same way as I try very hard to do, good sportsmanship, I look forward to racing with you more, I’ll try my best to enter any event you take the time to put on.

Thanks again it was good entertainment.

Phillip (dranddad)

Who remembers this race when it first started on DR 550pp?

Muhu ha ha ha ha haaa!

villain.jpg

I think lately I've seen the long old threads get locked and a new one started when we get an event update, so I will see if I can throw something respectable together to revive this old DC classic. :dopey:

Back