PAL: Expert - 550PP - RWD - Suzuka __ Mazda RX-8 __ R1 Only!_ xx:07 / :37

• Thread starter DTM
  • 522 comments
And a special thnx to Oldnail and M5. One race I finished 3th behind them. I couldn’t keep them off my back. The moment they past me, I could keep up for a lap or so but just couldn’t keep up any longer with their pace. They are just a bit too fast for me. The moment I lost the slipstream they disappeared in the horizon :lol:

You're only slightly slower Roomboter, I know how frustrating it is, I'm still about a second a lap slower than I want to be! Just don't know where I'm losing the time, I have had some reasonable split times but always blow it somewhere during the lap!

p.s check my signature twisty bits ;)

:lol: Stick with the D-pad, mate! It's probably good for a few tenths relative to me. :lol::lol: I'd have never guessed someone could be so fast with it!

I truly enjoy this event. Lot's and lot's of very fast, very good racers. Extremely cool to see a full grid of nothing but RX8s and GTP'ers. It's been fun to race such a stable, maneuverable car and be able to concentrate on racecraft instead of just keeping it between the curbs. Now I've just got to figure out how someone/anyone can get it down into the 1'15's in free air (and, the low 1'15's at that). :bowdown:

You're only slightly slower Roomboter, I know how frustrating it is, I'm still about a second a lap slower than I want to be! Just don't know where I'm losing the time, I have had some reasonable split times but always blow it somewhere during the lap!

you call me slightly slower, you beat me anywhere anytime. I don’t know what your lap times are, I think you do mid 16 or so. Look at the hotlap leaderboard for my time :lol:

EDIT:

Update Leaderboard

1. 2:15:367 GTP_EBK2 Div 1 Bronze
2. 2:15:584 GTP_Hyperspeed Div 1 Silver
3. 2'15.652 GTP_Timeattack Div 1 Gold
4. 2:15:6xx GTP_Chris not official qualified
5. 2:15:8xx GTP_JackStanley Div 1 Bronze
6. 2:15:8xx GTRP_RudiRaser not official qualified
7. 2:16:3xx GTP_Ferrari_Fan Div 2 Silver
8. 2:16:562 GTP_Crazytortise Div 3 Silver
9. 2:16:589 GTP_Evo8Doc Div 1 Bronze
10. 2:16:652 GTP_Crispy74 Div 3 Silver
11. 2:16:862 GTP_VR6_Club Div 2 Gold
12. 2:17:031 GTP_LP2K Div 4 Silver
13. 2:17:2xx GTP_BikeShorts Div 2 Silver
14. 217:437 GTP_Flash48 Div 2 Bronze
15. 2:17:567 GTP_Roomboter Div 3 Bronze
16. 2:18:969 GTP_Blitz187 Div 5 Silver

I had one awesome fight with Crispy and an terrible one :lol:

Yep that was one spectacular battle, side by side through turn one and most of the esses, never got away with that before 👍

Had a couple of races last night...where was everyone?? I joined one race and as soon as I saw the grid I really should have just pulled off and watched as there were 3 cars only...me, FAK_EVIL and GTP_EBK2!! A chance for victory did come at the start of lap three, being 10 seconds behind at this point I came across the two of them at turn 1, obviously some contact had been made as they were both recovering back to the track. I shot through only to have EBK2 right up my backside half a lap later. Needless to say with someone that fast behind me I binned it into the wall not long after :ouch:

Yep that was one spectacular battle, side by side through turn one and most of the esses, never got away with that before 👍

That was really awesome 👍 Fair and clean all the way 👍

thanks to dranddad, timeattack07gt, EBK2, drama-kyd, m5doc and if i didnt mention your name im sorry cant remember them all,for the night of racing, it was fun 👍

Did a 2:15:874 during race if that counts towards the hot lap lol. otherwise 2:16:462

It depents if you had any slipstream at all. I think you did cos this is a big improvement. If you are sure you had no slip, it counts for me. I did my fastest lap during a race as well but i was leading the race and the number 2 was 4 or 5 seconds behind me.

It depents if you had any slipstream at all. I think you did cos this is a big improvement. If you are sure you had no slip, it counts for me. I did my fastest lap during a race as well but i was leading the race and the number 2 was 4 or 5 seconds behind me.

I was 2nd, about 2 to 2.5 seconds behind EBK2. Dont know how much of a slipstream you can get from that. But i'll stick with my other time 👍 its all in a good days fun. I do drive alot better chasing someone down

P.S thanks for a great event. Its been a blast :cheers:

I was 2nd, about 2 to 2.5 seconds behind EBK2. Dont know how much of a slipstream you can get from that. But i'll stick with my other time 👍 its all in a good days fun. I do drive alot better chasing someone down

P.S thanks for a great event. Its been a blast :cheers:

I think you had a draft on some points on the track. EBK2 is a fast dude so if you behind him you must have catch some draft.

Even with the slightest draft a great lap time, mate 👍

You can hear it the moment you catch a draft. If you have your TV or surround set loud enough, you will hear the wind is gone when you’re in a draft. I always have my surround set on and the rear speakers right behind me cos I do a lot on hearing, like chancing gears and you can hear the cars around you and of course the wind.

Like you said, the fun element is more important than the fastest lap time, I share the same thoughts.

Glad you enjoy the event. Hope I can come up with other great events like this one. Will be hard to top this one :lol:

Roomboter.

Isn't there anybody slower than me :ouch: :lol: Yes not on the last spot anymore thnx Blitz

I have joined Blitz in the last spots for you.

2'18.715 free run. :grumpy:

Sorry update 2'18.362

Oh dear goes from bad to worse 2'17.809

Going to stop now just incase I go quicker than Roomboter.

Last edited:
Roomboter.

Isn't there anybody slower than me :ouch: :lol: Yes not on the last spot anymore thnx Blitz

Yes, but Im still DEAD last :D so its not that bad for you :lol: I really need to get quicker!

Roomboter.

Sorry update 2'18.362

Sorry Blitz my pain killers must be working well this morning. :D

Give me some of those too!!! Maybe it'll help :lol: I'm going to hot lap this one a couple of times tonight again... HAVE TO GET FASTER :D

SO whats next Roomie?? :D

Don’t know yet. But might be working on something in the darkest and deepest secret :sly:

Roomboter.

Sorry update 2'18.362

Nice lap time mate. Now there are 2 drivers worse than me :lol: don’t improve too much otherwise I’m second to last again :lol:

I will put you down on the board

Yes, but Im still DEAD last :D so its not that bad for you :lol: I really need to get quicker!

You said that a while ago all so :lol:

We use something different for the pain and not in the morning but we take it in the evening, when we start racing :lol: And Blitz need a lot of it :lol:

Give me some of those too!!! Maybe it'll help :lol: I'm going to hot lap this one a couple of times tonight again... HAVE TO GET FASTER :D

No you’re not gonna race tonight. You will watch soccer mate 👍

EDIT:

Up-Date

Hot Lap Leader Board

10. 2:16:652 GTP_Crispy74 Div 3 Silver
11. 2:16:862 GTP_VR6_Club Div 2 Gold
12. 2:17:031 GTP_LP2K Div 4 Silver
13. 2:17:2xx GTP_BikeShorts Div 2 Silver
14. 217:437 GTP_Flash48 Div 2 Bronze
15. 2:17:567 GTP_Roomboter Div 3 Bronze
16. 2:17:809 GTP_Eriba not official qualified
17. 2:18:969 GTP_Blitz187 Div 5 Silver

No you’re not gonna race tonight. You will watch soccer mate 👍

You are right... watching right now... I had my RoC races right before where I got my ass handed to me..... :lol:

EDIT:

Up-Date

Hot Lap Leader Board