PAL: Expert - 550PP - RWD - Suzuka __ Mazda RX-8 __ R1 Only!_ xx:07 / :37

  • Thread starter Thread starter DTM
  • 522 comments
  • 44,250 views
Sure mate,just give us a shout when you're ready:tup:
 
I'd definately join in a BMW race Ren.The M3 is one of my favourites.

Oops sorry double post:guilty:
 
If we can get one of the BMW's to match the performance of the RX8 i think it would be good. You dont want one or the other cars to completely flatten the other on the track. Needs to be close and competative

Kag you not online
 
Last edited:
Yes I am mate.I'll be in the racing lobby.
 
Maybe the Z4 is a good match for the RX8??
 
I'd definately join in a BMW race Ren.The M3 is one of my favourites

Cool, something going on here! 👍

Not sure what would match the RX... guess we'll have to find out! There's only 4 choices anyway :lol:

I'll give it a few free runs now and join the action with the RX for a start! 👍
 
Is anyone racing here tonight? I take it you will be Ren :D
 
Is anyone racing here tonight? I take it you will be Ren :D

Yeah, I'm in from 10 on now.... watch for the blue car at the back doing blue whale pace!
 
Glad to see you pulled this one out of the dust, CRAZYTORTISE and the rest who replied on it. But can we keep it just the way it is, the way we all liked it back then.
 
Glad to see you pulled this one out of the dust, CRAZYTORTISE and the rest who replied on it. But can we keep it just the way it is, the way we all liked it back then.

Its doing pretty well with RX8 grids 👍
 
I'll have a go as well so you have someone to lap.
 
Sorry for anyone I hit in that race which in my estimation means everybody.:guilty:
 
Will be joining shortly! I know everybody is shaking in there boots!:sly:👍
 
good racing on here tonight 👍
 
I will join at 50. See you on th track .
 
Nice race FLASH... 👍 too bad we were not with the rest... and the punters... :ouch::ouch:
 
Crazy last chicane there Lexi and Jilt... :D Nice one! 👍
 
Crazy last chicane there Lexi and Jilt... :D Nice one! 👍

Tnx Blitz! That was great fun!
Sorry for the love bumps now and again guys!
Otherwise a fast and clean race!
 
A lot of Dutchmen around this evening 👍
And great races too! Too many in fact to write down here.
Keep up the good work :)
 
Im missin out, ive got the NTSC version :(
This should have been a world event 👎
 
A lot of Dutchmen around this evening 👍

Always a good thing ;) Great races tonight... except I wasnt doing very well myself... will be back tomorrow for more!! :drool:
 
Thanks for the races tonight :cheers: it was alot of fun. I wont be on the weekend, sadly only on Monday :( until then give it horns 👍
 
great racing guys love it.. :cheers:

ps: sorry for the bumps.. feel free to report me.. although i wasnt tagged :D
 
Great races tonight guys, full grids of RX8's was a sight to behold! Looking forward to racing this one this month :cheers:
 
great races indeed. 👍 :D
 
Didnt try this event last time so it was first try:) Kinda overkill with R1 on this car, but I guess thats what makes this event good:) Its VERY close racing with this combo! I like :bowdown:

Thanks for great racing guys 👍
 
Back