PAL: Expert - 550PP - RWD - Suzuka __ Mazda RX-8 __ R1 Only!_ xx:07 / :37

• Thread starter DTM
  • 522 comments
You know me, i’m a kind, loving and sweet person :lol:

That’s what I’m saying :lol:

But serious, you should. You can participate in the official GTP event, when your qualified

The only thing i'm qualified for is the nackers yard

Don’t know yet. But might be working on something in the darkest and deepest secret :sly:

After this great event you have set the bar prety high up for your next event. But im sure you up for the challenge and will give us another fun and bumper to bumper event like you have given us here 👍

After this great event you have set the bar prety high up for your next event. But im sure you up for the challenge and will give us another fun and bumper to bumper event like you have given us here 👍

I know expectation will be high. Just like the pressure on me :lol: will be very hard to top this one.

But I got a feeling that the new event up date will be one that everybody is asking for, 700 PP and higher. I personally want the HSR 800PP back, 10 lapper or more, please. Thank you. So everybody will be enjoying themselves for the next 4 weeks.

sorry crispy i thought we could close the gap to the clio that way.

No worries, even though that was one of the messiest races, it was still alot of fun, which is what it's all about 👍 I spent most of that race laughing my head off, there were cars flying about left right and centre :lol:

That last race we had you were flying, once I'd cleared the pack I was only closing by about 3 tenths a lap. If that were a couple of laps longer I think that would have turned into another epic!!

No worries, even though that was one of the messiest races, it was still alot of fun, which is what it's all about 👍 I spent most of that race laughing my head off, there were cars flying about left right and centre :lol:

That last race we had you were flying, once I'd cleared the pack I was only closing by about 3 tenths a lap. If that were a couple of laps longer I think that would have turned into another epic!!

I let you came back. :lol: My lead was big enough so I could slow down a bit. To make my win save.

anyone any idea where we going to race after the update of today ?

New up-dates arrived already, mate

550PP - HSR - Front
550PP - Suzuka - Rear
650PP - Suzuka - free - 10 laps
600PP - Fuji - AWD
Ford GT - Daytona Road - N tyres

i think the 10 lapper will be populair and the Ford GT for a little while.

Last edited:
New up-dates arrived already, mate

550PP - HSR - Front
550PP - Suzuka - Rear
650PP - Suzuka - free - 10 laps
600PP - Fuji - AWD
Ford GT - Daytona Road - N tyres

What do you guys think... suzuka 550pp RWD event with the RX8? that sounds like a good idea for an event :lol:

600pp fuji with the subaru sti s3 tyres

Why don't we just have a vote about the new event ?

suzuka 650 free is fun to drive. Pick a car no one has and we'll make it work

Last edited:
Did'nt even know there was another qualifier to do. :scared:

I'll find it one of these days. :grumpy:

There isn’t other qualifying to do. You are already official member. Your div 4 gold driver. Sorry for the confusion.

There isn’t other qualifying to do. You are already official member. Your div 4 gold driver. Sorry for the confusion.

Thats ok Roomie, I nerver know if im loosing the Plot or not.

I read something, then five minutes later I have to read it again cos I've forgotten what ive just read. (makes Eriba so) :grumpy:

Thats ok Roomie, I nerver know if im loosing the Plot or not.

I read something, then five minutes later I have to read it again cos I've forgotten what ive just read. (makes Eriba so) :grumpy:

:lol: I've got the same problem. have tried this one already

Not a bad idea, Crazy.
My thinking (when I saw what the updates were) was also in direction cars like the NSX or even 512 again, but on S tyres! At only 550PP you might be missing a bit of power on R tyres, besides that I love the handling with a bit more slip.

Or what about a "BMW" only event?

Thoughts?

Hmmmm like you said underpowered. The RX8 on R1's is a dream, perfect balance between speed and control. Its not lightning fast but it still goes. If i had to choose ..... i would stick with the RX8.

I'm definately up for this one, sounds great fun! Better than 10 laps of turning left in a GTLM!!!!

Latest Posts

Back