PAL UPDATE: GARAGE IN 2P RACES + ALL 12 NEW PAL CARS + NEW TECH DATA + old updates

• Thread starter amar212
  • 731 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Will there be every car (appeared in Asian version) in PAL version too? In other words: Will we get every car that were in Asian version (+12 cars)?

I thin he meant, will the new 12 cars replace any cars from the Asian versions of GT4. We don't know for sure, but I doubt that would be the case.

DeltaS4
Will there be every car (appeared in Asian version) in PAL version too? In other words: Will we get every car that were in Asian version (+12 cars)?
Every car from another versions will be in PAL-version. And this time you can buy your Vauxhalls as Opels in any language (only tried in english, but they both are there).
Sadly, at least in this version there is no support for HDTV-resolutions, so those of you with proper equipment should consider getting NTSC-version. In other ways PAL-version works just, if not perfectly, fine :).
...nine hours and counting...

Oliver
Every car from another versions will be in PAL-version. And this time you can buy your Vauxhalls as Opels in any language (only tried in english, but they both are there).
Sadly, at least in this version there is no support for HDTV-resolutions, so those of you with proper equipment should consider getting NTSC-version. In other ways PAL-version works just, if not perfectly, fine :).
...nine hours and counting...
No 1080i option? For certain? Arghh.... :irked: Well, luckily I will be getting a US GT4 copy! 👍

slackbladder
No 1080i option? For certain? Arghh.... :irked: Well, luckily I will be getting a US GT4 copy! 👍
Yeah its too bad i was doing all this research on which HD TV to buy and now i have just found out from the GT4 board on IGN.com that the PAL version has no HDTV so now i have to start all over again for a normal standard tv:banghead:

DappaDaRealist
There mite be cars taken out of the PAL version, just like the F1s that were taken out of PAL GT3

Thats not true I own GT3 PAL, and I have both the FI
with Turbo and one without. :grumpy:

doggy_t
Thats not true I own GT3 PAL, and I have both the FI
with Turbo and one without. :grumpy:
Japanese and US-versions of GT3 had six F1 cars. PAL-version had only two.
In GT4 we PAL-people get more cars and music than other versions. :D

Hello 💡
does anyone knows if GT4 PAL will be one Version with different Languages incl or will it be e.g. DE, FR , ENG seperately?
thx

puricele7e
Off-topic: And then how does the Ferrari F1 cars show up on french television?? Are they ...covered with black spots or some stupid things like that? 👎[/QUOT]

That Grand Prix Ferrari and the other teams make have an white block or something else on the sponsorplace: so ferrari has an white engine cover for that race. Cause its not only forbidden on TV is in general forbidden, so the crowds shoul hold there eyes closed in your opinion? ever watched an European F1 Race??? or the USA Grand Prix?

illi
Hello 💡
does anyone knows if GT4 PAL will be one Version with different Languages incl or will it be e.g. DE, FR , ENG seperately?
thx
It has always been on every PAL game hat it has both German, English and French.

live4speed
I doubt they could have an edition of GT even in the office with unlicensed cars. If anyone saw it and news got out PD would be in a lot of trouble and could lose a lot of money for one small thing.
Why? they haven't ditributed it

Darts
puricele7e
Off-topic: And then how does the Ferrari F1 cars show up on french television?? Are they ...covered with black spots or some stupid things like that? 👎

That Grand Prix Ferrari and the other teams make have an white block or something else on the sponsorplace: so ferrari has an white engine cover for that race. Cause its not only forbidden on TV is in general forbidden, so the crowds shoul hold there eyes closed in your opinion? ever watched an European F1 Race??? or the USA Grand Prix?

You didn't get my point....I think. When you are watching a F1 race which takes place in Germany for example FROM a country where it is forbidden

puricele7e
You didn't get my point....I think. When you are watching a F1 race which takes place in Germany for example FROM a country where it is forbidden
No, the its oke, cause they have no attority in that area, and they ain't gonna wast my tax money on a guy to put black boxes on my TV, or else i will be very very mad.

Darts
Why? they haven't ditributed it
Because they (PD) have still created a version of Gran Turismo (thier product) without the manufacturers concent, without there concent you can't include them in ANY game regardless of whether it is distributed or not, and all it would take is for one person to see and PD could lose a lot of cash as a result, so do you think they would have a special GT with Ferrari's and Porsches ect in considering how, not worth the risk it is?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back