PAL UPDATE: GARAGE IN 2P RACES + ALL 12 NEW PAL CARS + NEW TECH DATA + old updates

• Thread starter amar212
  • 731 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Has any one considered what might have been removed such as hidden cars like the Diablio and Porsche in GT3, O.K so nothing like that's been discovered yet but time will tell. Still i'd rather have available cars than hidden action replay/gameshark cars.

Pffft, as if to the bit about it being illegal to put cars into games...

I bet PD has got all the cars in the world on hard drives and things all over. It'll never be burned to DVD and stuff... they'll just model and develop them and keep them on their development machines no doubt.

Why photo and record and even test cars they are not EVER allowed to even begin putting into 3d and making handling and sounds for? Total waste of time if you ask me... they must have done it for a reason!

Dave

I wouldnt put that past PD maybe for future releases they have already done the research?

Isnt it EA who is still hogging the Ferrari and Lambo rights? why bother need for speed is crap!

live4speed
I thin he meant, will the new 12 cars replace any cars from the Asian versions of GT4. We don't know for sure, but I doubt that would be the case.

:odd:
Strange that you always understand what I mean :)

Oliver, Mistäs sä saat tietos ja selitäppäs samat asiat suomeksi!

DeltaS4
:odd:
Strange that you always understand what I mean :)
I just try to use my head and remeber not everone here speaks perfect English with it being an international site, then again not even the English do :).

DeltaS4
Oliver, Mistäs sä saat tietos ja selitäppäs samat asiat suomeksi!
However I don't understant that ;).

nightkid86
We'll end up getting Papa roach and Sum 41 and Lil John (and the east side boyz) and other crap.
yall people need to chill with calling rap crap if yall dont like then keep to ur self's. I mean what kind of music do u want in GT4 some crappy rock or stupid house music.
and who the hell is this Franz Ferdinand, The Bravery that's the reason I turn off my music in GT3.

rico13
yall people need to chill with calling rap crap if yall dont like then keep to ur self's. I mean what kind of music do u want in GT4 some crappy rock or stupid house music.
and who the hell is this Franz Ferdinand, The Bravery that's the reason I turn off my music in GT3.

Yo, yall need to calm down. The music has always sucked in GT, and so it will in GT4. Unless they do something like GTA with radiostations, they will never get music that everybody likes.

And if you are thinking of rap as in "P Diddy&Xzibit and offcourse Bubba Sparxx", yes rap is crap.
And a little redneck joke(you might like it)

You've been married three times
and still have the same in-laws.

Everyones into their own thing, some people like Franz Ferdinand, some people like 50 Cend and Snoop Dog others like Feeder and so on. Personally I like bits of everything so I like variety. I'm not over keen on rap but I wouldn't call it crap because I have got into some raps with good beats in my mates car.

I love hiphop but I gotta agree that Lil Jon is crap rap. I don't really care which music will be in GT4... eventually I'll turn it off anyway no matter how good it is.

I like good menu music, but I have all inrace music switched off.

Oliver
You can go to the adress in my signature (www.ps2fin.com), if you want to talk about GT4 or other games in finnish.

**Ahaa, selventää paljon asioita! :) **

Were you able to drive Peugeot 905B and how was that????? Did it had good sound, was it fast (~750 kg + ~800bhp) etc. ?

I'd be happy with GT1 menu & game music to be honest :) Certainly better than all that came after it, although Rob Zombie & Cardigans was good on NTSC GT2.

T5-R
I'd be happy with GT1 menu & game music to be honest :) Certainly better than all that came after it, although Rob Zombie & Cardigans was good on NTSC GT2.
GT1 menu? now i know why you have a 1991 game avatar.

PAL (in this instance at least) is the type of signal European TV's read, because European TV's have a different number of lines compared to US and Asian the signal is different and the signal sending image has to be altered to make it fit the TV properly.

Drift-Kid
wtf is PAL

hmmm,
What shall I ask this guy...
wtf is wtf? OR wtf is US?

Read, learn and please don't ask stupid questions and don't use wtf words...
You could have asked: What does PAL mean... Your stupid!

Gouki / PAU

Darts
GT1 menu? now i know why you have a 1991 game avatar.

GT1 menu music, which wasn't extremely cheesy jazz like all GTs since :yuck: <shudder>

Also Doom was late 1993 not 1991 ;)

Ahh you must have confused it with Wolfenstein 3D which also had a 'mug' at the bottom of the screen which was released some time in 1992 I think :)

And yeah I changed my avatar late last night before I'd even seen your post.

Darts
What do you mean???
World War II ?

I think he means it because you said 'both German, English and French'. Both is pretty much associated with two things, not three.

*shrugs* Anyways, that's what I though amusing about it... :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back