PAL version, how many points?

• Thread starter plfrench
  • 112 comments
Hi, Cooper S
I Think you'd better check his information in gtde.I don't know his points. :)

and look so fine about your pure love for gt. 👍

and Gt mamniac glad to see you!

Croatia reminds me of Mirko Philopovichi CroCop(ex-k1 fighter and now pride fighter).

Uh,his hi-kick is fantastic and awesome.

agent R
and Gt mamniac glad to see you!

Croatia reminds me of Mirko Philopovichi CroCop(ex-k1 fighter and now pride fighter).

Uh,his hi-kick is fantastic and awesome.
Mirko is the best! 👍
I can't wait his again match against Randellman and Minotaur! :)
I hear that he's quite famouse in Korea nad Japan,glad to hear that! 👍
ontopic:
Prologue is good but I'm really tired of improoving my times so I don't drive lately! :grumpy:

Mukai
if you have any problems understanding german, i can help :dopey:

I think that would be the posts. I wonder why they don't change it from german to english so it can be a little more international site or what should I call it for.

CooperS
Hi Thurzo, some great times you have !! Can I convince you to enter those times at Granturismo.de ? Since the events at racing-line you seem to be without any serious competition over there.

PS use 1st gear at lesson 14, I think you should be able to get below 25.000.

PPS congrats on your first GTPlanet post

Thankyou
maybe i will post them, but now i don't have much time to do anything, not even to play :ill:
when i've time i will try.
cheers :)

Thurzo
sorry about my wrong points post.......
my real points on gt4 prologue are 14099....
i will try to post a picture...... cheers

Hi Thurzo, great (amazing better fits here !) points total 👍

One note, granturismo.de does not accept the "reverse" trick. So please correct you're times there before they delete them for you (just a tip)

Take care
CooperS

Cosmic
I think that would be the posts. I wonder why they don't change it from german to english so it can be a little more international site or what should I call it for.
maybe because it´s addressed mainly to germans?;)
nothing against internationality but some things are still better expressed in your native language.
and for the "international part", the db, you can´t complain about us being stubborn and not to communicate in english, can you?
even the rule set is written down in english although i get the impressions some of the people are not able to read the rules, not talking of understanding them.
but this is also a problem with our german guys.:(

in fact we are proud that racers from all over the world take part in the db and hope this will continue with GT 4. :D

Some of you have so many points, it's barely believable (but that's because it's internet). I myself have only got 4276 points, acquired through 23 golds, 17 silvers and 6 bronzes. And that's together with a pal of mine, whose determination to get the M5 resulted in all golds on the orange section! :scared:

edit: Make that 4377 points, acquired through 24 golds, 17 silvers and 5 bronzes. Just got gold on test 41. :)

:) Keep at it Freddie, it will come!!! The last test in the red section, the one with a NSX and the slalom was an absolute nightmare to get gold... I lost count of how many times I did that, but they all come in the end!!! Even just changing your remaining licenses to gold with getting the spot on times will give you another 1300 points!!! (90 extra for Bronze to gold and 50 extra silver to gold)

Paul.

For all that don't belive my GT4P points

Attachments

• thurzo_14099pt.jpg
    thurzo_14099pt.jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 40
Man,I thought at first 11 000 points.....then I took a better look....over 100 000 points! :scared:
Must be a bug...I suppose this picture is valid?! 👍

uhh i woulda thought a cheat device would come up with a crazy high number, and anyway codejunkies took their time releasing codes for it, by which time id completed it and gave it back to me mate (borrowed it see) i hadnt noticed the points thing before so i dunno when it appeared

Back