Passing It On!

hey guys, all of these ideas for the next game are great but what good are they here has anyone passed on our ideas to the gt team or someone invited them here just to see what the viewers want!

There are probably people from PD that look around GT sites too see what people want, so our ideas probably wont go to waste. ;)

Yeah PD will look around for ideas, if we send an idea to Sony they will send a reply saying thanks but no thanks before it reaches anyone important and delete it. It's a company policy to ignore any ideas given to tham by anyone not under the Sony umbrella, this is to gaurentee theres no legal problems later on and a sensible policy at that. If you have a good idea, just post it on boards, but sending it to Sony won't make them bat an eyelid, the iinvolved people will never see it so they can never be accused of stealing it.

Yeah, but if PD had been paying attention, they would have figured out a way to make it possible to save in the pits.
B-spec Bob is ok. But even if it took me a month, I'd rather do my 24-hour races in 1-2 Hour "blocks" than to let Bob do it, or pause it for pesky interruptions like sleep.

MaverickOZ
hey guys, all of these ideas for the next game are great but what good are they here has anyone passed on our ideas to the gt team or someone invited them here just to see what the viewers want!

I really hope that someone from PD has seen the input from this site. (most) of the information/ feedback on this site is invaluable when it comes to ideas for the next GT installment. Besides if PD hasn't already taken accustom to this site, I'm sure that someone from the other racers' development teams have. But who cares? GT is, and forever will be, the King of the console racing scene. :sly:

Back