Patch 1.10 - new single player mode "GT League"

• Thread starter ststav01
  • 1,978 comments
Not once did I mention Sport Mode, I was talking about Single Player for the most part.

Please read through entire posts before replying, as you went completely off-topic.

You were talking about about the general concept of the game, and the lack of SP, true.

But still , we weren't discussing that either. So you too went off-topic.

We do have Bathurst though (aka Mount Panorama)

Doh! Yes, I missed that one

I'm sorry for your loss. On the plus side you're less than 2 hours from Brands Hatch.

Indeed, very happy to see that, wish they had the GP layout of that in Raceroom Racing Experience, instead of just the Indy track, but nice to see that there are both in GT Sport

I can't wait for GT League. I need just 1 more race to complete de Missions then the game is basically a coaster because I don't have PS Plus.

Why, what extras would PS Plus give?

Last edited by a moderator:
To chip in on the "PD don't work at xmas" debate, in Japan it's just another working day. Nobody gets any time off (nor do they particularly want it) until New Year.

Only 11 days, companies don't really work in great capacity in the christmas season, no hope past December 22nd.

Hoping to jump in and spend time with GTS this Christmas, so I am still hopeful, but worried at the same time.

I agree with this. Companies do close or have limited staff on duty during Christmas/New Year. Being a Japanese company doesn't matter because they're competing on a global scale and offer the benefits of other western studios.

To chip in on the "PD don't work at xmas" debate, in Japan it's just another working day. Nobody gets any time off (nor do they particularly want it) until New Year.

Just for reference, PD does say on their job offers the following:

Days off/vacation days

2 day Weekends, holidays, summer, year end/year start, paid holidays

All PS4 games require PS+ for online gaming iirc. GTS is no exception.

Ah - I didn't know that, only got my PS4 Pro last week, was a gift from work... I'm interested in online multiplayer, but will wait until.done more of the single player content first

Ah - I didn't know that, only got my PS4 Pro last week, was a gift from work... I'm interested in online multiplayer, but will wait until.done more of the single player content first

Haha can I work there too?! that’s awesome you got a pro from work... the online multiplayer aspect of GTS is great in my opinion and I’m sure if you enjoy the offline parts of the game you’ll love the online. Also PS+ offers several other benefits in itself including free games each month and discounts on others... just some things to think about :)

Why do you want more fake tracks instead of real ones? Okay, some of them are fun, but I'd *much* rather have more real tracks (unless they're ovals...)
In my opinion because it would be much easier to include them for future DLCs, since PD didn't need any kind of work such as laser scanning and footage capturing to get proper reference data for modelling the track, and then there are license issues too though more real tracks would be certainly welcome (remember when Silverstone got the FIA certification since the GT6 days but didn't make any appearance in GTS?)

Because Im bored of racing the same real world track in so many racing games in so many console gens. You know the scenery, view, turns etc. new tracks feel exciting more

I know what you mean, but it also means that you can transfer between racing sims more easily, if you know the Nürburgring, for example, in one sim, you can get to know if quickly in another and can more quickly get up to par with your opponents

I think the joy for GTLeague can be false and hasty.

GTS has few circuits. In practice, only 10 circuits are playable and competitive.

What is the point of updating with GtLeague, with its several championships, if the tracks will be the same, but distributed in different order?

I do not want to criticize for criticizing. But, guys, just think.

Actually, it urgently needs more circuits for the GTLeague to be functional and fun. Playing the same circuits just differently will be very frustrating.

I hope the 1.09 update also comes with six or more new tracks.

I think the joy for GTLeague can be false and hasty.

GTS has few circuits. In practice, only 10 circuits are playable and competitive.

What is the point of updating with GtLeague, with its several championships, if the tracks will be the same, even distributed in different order?

I do not want to criticize for criticizing. But think it over.

In fact, it urgently needs more circuits for the GTLeague to be functional and fun. Playing the same circuits just differently will be very frustrating.

I hope the 1.09 update also comes with six or more new tracks.

6 tracks? That's unrealistic, at the very minimum.

6 tracks? That's unrealistic, at the very minimum.
I believe it is possible. Just be diligent and agile at work.

If these six tracks are four originals and two reals, it is possible.

Remembering that the original tracks are much easier and much less laborious to create than the actual tracks. Certainly.

And it's good to remember that the GT6 tracks are not very different from the GTS tracks. Just one remastered and they will be ready.

The fact is, my friend, that GTLeangue with the same tracks will be extremely frustrating and boring.

The great magic of campaign mode in the other GTs was the variety of tracks in the championships.

It will be very dull to play, for example, the Sunday Cup with the same tracks in the FF Cup, differentiating only its order.

Remembering that the original tracks are much easier and much less laborious to create than the actual tracks. Certainly.

And it's good to remember that the GT6 tracks are not very different from the GTS tracks. Just one remastered and they will be ready.

I don't know, PD haven't said anything about new tracs in the GT League update, so i think we have to do with the tracks we have now for now, i don't have a problem with driving on the tracks we have now, i'm just happy we are getting GT League :embarrassed: :).

I doubt we'll see any new tracks anytime soon. They've haven't said anything about adding new tracks as of now. They've only announced new cars.

Back