Patch 1.10 - new single player mode "GT League"

• Thread starter ststav01
  • 1,978 comments
EE WANT IT NOW AND WHEN I SAY KNOW I MEAN NOW PLEAE NOW!!!

All PS4 games require PS+ for online multiplayer gaming iirc. GTS is no exception.
Some games can be played with out Plus Ex: Fortnite, War Thunder, and World of Tanks(I believe).

Oh thank god for more tracks, lets hope for more rally on dirt, hill climb like tracks, and more tracks were you can drift with more angle and have better handling. We want more cars but aswell as more trucks, rally cars, and drift cars. PLEASE PD PLEASE!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
PD stated on facebook they would introduce new tracks AFTER new years. And have 50 cars by March. If anything Pd might introduce a few new track layouts, Blue moon interior course, Myabi reverse ( great layout btw ) and another dragon trail layout as there is no way in hell they just decided to name it " sea side" in a patch for fun.

http://www.gran-turismo.com/us/gtsport/news/00_4451949
1. A new single plater mode, the “GT League”, will be added to the game.
What exactly is a "plater mode"?

:)

On a serious note, I actually find the number of tracks problem #1 by far. Sure, new cars are nice but many of the ones they are adding are of no real use in races.

I would have preferred more work on tracks instead, especially as they are needed both in sport mode and the upcoming single player mode...

I will be honest with you.

GTS is the new prologue. It is a tradition of the series a "beta" game to release yet another full version, soon after.

There is no need to be different now. Therefore, the GTS will receive a maximum of six circuits throughout the year 2018.

I bet on a hundred cars by the end of 2018. Then we will have Gran Turismo 7 in 2019.

I'll bet.

If we get one new track by the time GT League is released, it still wouldn't make much of a difference if PD have already planned the event layout in advance.

Ah - I didn't know that, only got my PS4 Pro last week, was a gift from work...

Wow that's awfully generous of them.

GTS is the new prologue. It is a tradition of the series a "beta" game to release yet another full version, soon after.

There is no need to be different now. Therefore, the GTS will receive a maximum of six circuits throughout the year 2018.

I bet on a hundred cars by the end of 2018. Then we will have Gran Turismo 7 in 2019.

I'll bet.
I don't think so, but none of us knows for sure.

http://www.gran-turismo.com/us/gtsport/news/00_4451949

What exactly is a "plater mode"?

:)

On a serious note, I actually find the number of tracks problem #1 by far. Sure, new cars are nice but many of the ones they are adding are of no real use in races.

I would have preferred more work on tracks instead, especially as they are needed both in sport mode and the upcoming single player mode...

I agree new tracks are needed though I don't think we will see any added until next year. Perhaps one in January and then one in march. The best I think we could hope for in December would be another variant of a track already in game. Personally I'd take anything but another oval ...

I have to comment on your "instead" though. This comes up so often in comments. It'seems been mentioned many times that the people working on tracks are not the people working on cars. Whether we get 50 cars or not will make bugger all difference as to whether we get a new track or not.

I'll bet.
Iv already gotten 50 hours out of GTS . Every one crys content but less than 0.1% of people will ever fully beat GT6/5 Forza 7/6/5 . What's the point of having 1000 cars if we're never gonna drive them. Racing games are the only genre where critics don't dock them for " overstayiing their welcome" every GT has overstayed its welcome at around 60% completion ( Except Gt1, that game was short but rewarding). I'v beaten over 50 games 100% and despite racing games being MY FAVORITE GENRE, I'v never 100% any racing game. They ALL overstay their welcome. I can bet my left nut 95% of people crying about the lack of cars haven't driven all the cars in the game. Let's be honest, we are crying about the fact our FAVORITE cars aren't in the game. IF GT sport had your 50 favorite cars you would never complain. No one gives a rats ass about a large car count, they only care if that list has THEIR particular cars. The chances of it having your favorites increase with large car counts. Drive club is a perfect example of a game that had little to no cars I was interested in. But I let go of my bias and expanded my horizon to the world of luxury/sports euro cars, and you know what, I discovered new cars! A game with 150 cars I couldn't possibly give a rats arse about gave me 200+ hours of entertainment.

Iv already gotten 50 hours out of GTS . Every one crys content but less than 0.1% of people will ever fully beat GT6/5 Forza 7/6/5 . What's the point of having 1000 cars if we're never gonna drive them. Racing games are the only genre where critics don't dock them for " overstayiing their welcome" every GT has overstayed its welcome at around 60% completion ( Except Gt1, that game was short but rewarding). I'v beaten over 50 games 100% and despite racing games being MY FAVORITE GENRE, I'v never 100% any racing game. They ALL overstay their welcome. I can bet my left nut 95% of people crying about the lack of cars haven't driven all the cars in the game. Let's be honest, we are crying about the fact our FAVORITE cars aren't in the game. IF GT sport had your 50 favorite cars you would never complain. No one gives a rats ass about a large car count, they only care if that list has THEIR particular cars. The chances of it having your favorites increase with large car counts. Drive club is a perfect example of a game that had little to no cars I was interested in. But I let go of my bias and expanded my horizon to the world of luxury/sports euro cars, and you know what, I discovered new cars! A game with 150 cars I couldn't possibly give a rats arse about gave me 200+ hours of entertainment.

lol the whole point of 1000 cars is the likelihood most will have plenty of their favorites.

150 cars might be just fine if they were real world and individual, not duplicates and fake Vision cars.

lol the whole point of 1000 cars is the likelihood most will have plenty of their favorites.

150 cars might be just fine if they were real world and individual, not duplicates and fake Vision cars.
This game doesn't have any duplicates ( Poly didn't count the identical Gr 1/X cars as two) . GR 3 cars are basically just shells that resemble the base car . Gr 4 are heavily modified track cars that feel nothing like their road going counterparts. I don't consider them fictional at all , because anyone can go out and make a GR 3 Jaguar F type if they really wanted to.

This game doesn't have any duplicates ( Poly didn't count the identical Gr 1/X cars as two) . GR 3 cars are basically just shells that resemble the base car . Gr 4 are heavily modified track cars that feel nothing like their road going counterparts. I don't consider them fictional at all , because anyone can go out and make a GR 3 Jaguar F type if they really wanted to.

If only we could do those mods out self's like in every other racing game, But the wizard of Kaz has spoken and according to him the fan base is to ignorant to mod their own cars. They are duplicates no matter what content/features the game adds.

All vision cars are fictional.

If only we could do those mods out self's like in every other racing game, But the wizard of Kaz has spoken and according to him the fan base is to ignorant to mod their own cars. They are duplicates no matter what content/features the game adds.

All vision cars are fictional.
How many racing games do you play? You can't do that type of modding in any of my PS 4 racing games (Assetto Corsa, Project Cars, Drive Club, Dirt Rally). So that's a no, you can't do those mods in every other racing game.

I can bet my left nut 95% of people crying about the lack of cars haven't driven all the cars in the game. Let's be honest, we are crying about the fact our FAVORITE cars aren't in the game. IF GT sport had your 50 favorite cars you would never complain. No one gives a rats ass about a large car count, they only care if that list has THEIR particular cars. The chances of it having your favorites increase with large car counts. Drive club is a perfect example of a game that had little to no cars I was interested in. But I let go of my bias and expanded my horizon to the world of luxury/sports euro cars, and you know what, I discovered new cars! A game with 150 cars I couldn't possibly give a rats arse about gave me 200+ hours of entertainment.

There is truth to what you are saying, I hope for a large car count because it increases the chance of there being more cars I like. However, given that in reality, those cars I hope for barely account for double-digit percentages, I still like the rest of the grid to be fleshed out in varying ways - especially with GT League mode coming soon. It's not just about the cars I want to drive, it's about there being a realistic, varied and relevant selection of cars as opponents, in order to put the one I'm driving in context. It's about giving a deeper, fuller flavoured, richer experience - that's personally why I hope for bigger car counts.

Last edited:

I'll bet.
Don't try playing it either cool or a guy who knows it all.
This is Gran Turismo 7.
I'm so tired at saying this over and over again like other people do.
Just do a research and be updated about your favourite game.
Kazunori stated that he could have easily named it 7, but he named it Sport to mark the beginning of a new era, the next gen.
There will never be Gran Turismo 7.
We may get GT Sport 2 or Gran Turismo with another title.
But not GT7.

Back