Patch 1.10 - new single player mode "GT League"

• Thread starter ststav01
  • 1,978 comments
Well colour me blue :eek:...

To say it's a pleasant surprise is a massive understatement, especially the re-introduction of GT League. If this is the way PD are going to go with GT's new direction, then I'm all for it :D.

The only thing missing (for now at least) is an S2000 please..with perhaps a Gr.3 variant...oh and the '98 GT-One. One can dream right?

Perhaps I'm getting a bit too excited, but if they're willing to follow through then it's all good by me. But for now I might as well hook my carriage up to the hype train and enjoy it :lol:.

If this is legit (Which is certainly does look like it!!) I CANNOT WAIT!!!!!!!

Edit: The prize for first is Cr.20,000,000! :nervous: hmmm starting to feel a little skeptical - hope its just a placeholder!!

Possibly JP credits, so really 200,000

Ok....I was looking at the new cars list...what's up with this? What is it doing in a racing game?? :confused:
  • Volkswagen — Samba Bus Type 2 (T1)
Answer: PD.

Just saw this news in a different thread! So beyond excited to see this content coming soon. This really helped to re instill my faith in the game.

Can't wait to hear that F40 V8 sing to redline with GT Sport's new sound engine.

Well done PD - way to really listen to the fanbase 👍

Was literally thinking the same. GTS's vastly superior sound engine is making me eager to see how good the new cars will sound.

Otherwise, if PD plan to listen to it's fanbase more like they appear to be doing so, then it's very much a step in the right direction.

Wow, something Kaz said on Twitter is actually going to happen. Am I dreaming?

Still pretty funny that they’re already putting an offline career mode in the so-called online focused racing game. That was fast.

Great news regardless though, even if the online saves only requirement is still around. If things keep heading in this direction, I may be picking up a PS4 for this.

If this is legit (Which is certainly does look like it!!) I CANNOT WAIT!!!!!!!

Edit: The prize for first is Cr.20,000,000! :nervous: hmmm starting to feel a little skeptical - hope its just a placeholder!!
Noticed that myself! Looks like a place holder for sure!

Back