Patch 2.0 - All Platforms

Very nice ammount of stuff.

I'm glad to see that some personal favourites of mine are being worked on to this new patch.

Sadly, with so many things being adressed, we probably wont see this rolling out until 2016.

Does anyone else find it interesting that after five and a half hours of this thread being created we have 32 posts yet after five and a half hours of the PCars 2 thread being created we had 151 posts, mainly from people whining. Where are those same people, nothing to say about what looks to be some excellent fixes for the game?

Does anyone else find it interesting that after five and a half hours of this thread being created we have 32 posts yet after five and a half hours of the PCars 2 thread being created we had 151 posts, mainly from people whining. Where are those same people, nothing to say about what looks to be some excellent fixes for the game?

It's easier to complain than to thank.

VBR
I'm in a state of shock! :eek: I asked for this feature to be added about 20 days ago on the Project CARS official forum. Read my response here (3rd post down).

AWESOME SMS, SIMPLY AWESOME!

:cheers:
You've got the magic touch. I'm sure we can come up with a couple dozen other things we'd like to see you advocate for :)

VBR
I'm in a state of shock! :eek: I asked for this feature to be added about 20 days ago on the Project CARS official forum. Read my response here (3rd post down).

AWESOME SMS, SIMPLY AWESOME!

:cheers:

You've got the magic touch. I'm sure we can come up with a couple dozen other things we'd like to see you advocate for :)

We should make you some sort of ambassador of GTPlanet, @VBR !

And many thanks! When 2.0 hits, your suggestion will improve the gameplay A LOT.

When do you guys speculate the release of this patch?
1.4 was announced, and about 2 weeks later it appeared on the PS4 download. I don't know about PC or XBone, but I think they were pretty much the same day.

Hopefully 2.0 will come in a week or two.:lol:

Just before I go away for a month :guilty::guilty::guilty:

I'm so excited about finally being able to use the keyboard as a controller! The arrow keys just give so much more immersion in comparison to sophisticated ffb wheels, pedals and h-shifters.

The 2.0 patch has me interested in the game once again.

And I may have missed it, but has there been any conversation in regards to listing more detail temperature / weather conditions before a session? I feel like this is a pretty big oversight....

Yes! Can't wait for it:D And I like this approach they are taking. They are fixing/adjusting/improving the game instead of adding features and stuff. That's really smart and I'm glad they are doing that. Like I said features can come once things get fixed. Favorite thing about this upcoming update is the adjustments to the AI:tup:

I'm giving SMS a break. I know it's not the first game they have made, but a simulation, crowd funded and across nearly all platforms?? Not a bad start with the patches coming to fix issues and the promise of two years development.

Let's not forget how long PD have been at GT and the half finished product that is GT6!!!

I'm giving SMS a break. I know it's not the first game they have made, but a simulation, crowd funded and across nearly all platforms?? Not a bad start with the patches coming to fix issues and the promise of two years development.

Let's not forget how long PD have been at GT and the half finished product that is GT6!!!

SMS have been making game for more than a decade and Pcars is probably the most buggy game. What's wrong with GT6 :odd:

Either still rightfully complaining since the 2.0 patch is just announced, and not, OUT NOW!!!111!!! :D

It's easier to complain than to thank.
Do you thank before getting something? You thank for something that is well due to you since you paid for?

We should make you some sort of ambassador of GTPlanet, @VBR !

And many thanks! When 2.0 hits, your suggestion will improve the gameplay A LOT.

Thanks guys, but no magic was involved I assure you! ;) There were several people talking about this issue in various threads before I made the one specifically for it, & there was also a lot of great posts explaining the issue further (like @Awong124) which expounded the request beyond what it originally was.

What I learned from this is that it pays to be respectful, reasonable, & use constructive criticism instead of moaning/complaining when dealing with SMS. That's hard when you've been on GT Planet for years banging your head against a brick wall trying to get some points through to PD.

Now, let's hope that the introduction of this feature doesn't introduce some game breaking bug, or I'll be public enemy No.1! :lol:

👍

Looking foward to this patch for the PC, hopefully it will coincide with the new AMD driver update and I can finally get down to some pCARS racing.

To the WMD members, had there been any chat about proper triple screen support being added, or a FSP cap option?

I'm so excited about finally being able to use the keyboard as a controller! The arrow keys just give so much more immersion in comparison to sophisticated ffb wheels, pedals and h-shifters.

You´ve miss the point completely...

What if you could use your sophisticated wheel AND a keybord to...say... hum.. change seat position, brake bias, start your engine,change your HUD and MOTEC information, etc... wouldn´t that be nice..

You´ve miss the point completely...

What if you could use your sophisticated wheel AND a keybord to...say... hum.. change seat position, brake bias, start your engine,change your HUD and MOTEC information, etc... wouldn´t that be nice..

That would indeed be nice ;)

I'm currently using my 8-gear shifter to adjust front/rear anti-rollbars, brake balance and seat position :D

Looking foward to this patch for the PC, hopefully it will coincide with the new AMD driver update and I can finally get down to some pCARS racing.

To the WMD members, had there been any chat about proper triple screen support being added, or a FSP cap option?
Do you mean frames per second? I use RadeonPro(filer) to cap the fps in pc driving games. I assume it'd work for pCARS?

Back