Patch 2.0 - All Platforms

For 🤬 sake..
Do they know what the centre spring is? Seems there was some confusion last time

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm not sure if it's a spring issue or the profile issue. If it's the second, just deleting the profile may solve things. It did for me with patch 1.4. That is if you guys are referring to the FFB clipping issue, not some other thing

I've been reading a lot about the G27 FFB issues that people are having, and I'm really puzzled as I've never had any issues with my G27. I guess I'm just lucky.

Haven't checked myself, but from reports it's becoming clear the FFB fix is not in, so for several wheels, tire force/FFB still needs to be reduced drastically to be usable. I am 'disappointed' to say the least. :banghead:
I know this is a bit of a touchy subject, but i'm lucky enough to finally have the career mode fixed now with the rain/AI patch as i don't suffer from the spring bug with my CSR, so almost 2 months after release i can finally start playing the game as it was meant to be, whilst many others that do have the spring issue will have to wait longer than that.

The game industry nowadays... :rolleyes:

Wow if they fixed rain and AI might restart career! did they fix AI cars not losing any speed while on grass or cutting chicanes too?

Also since you seem very involved, @mister dog is there talk of a custom season builder? I would LOVE to set my own season choosing how many tracks, how long each race etc etc... It would make the game really interesting in the long term! And i do not think it would require a ludicrous amount of work.

BTW i'm pissed that FFb issues are still there with 2.0 too... Nopt for me for my wheel is ok but for friends with the t500 that are shelving the game or quitting series :/

I have no problems with bugs and unexpected things popping up. I do however expect a patch to fix the things that were promised. Dare I say this would not have happened if the patches were run through WMD first?

Wow if they fixed rain and AI might restart career! did they fix AI cars not losing any speed while on grass or cutting chicanes too?

Also since you seem very involved, @mister dog is there talk of a custom season builder? I would LOVE to set my own season choosing how many tracks, how long each race etc etc... It would make the game really interesting in the long term! And i do not think it would require a ludicrous amount of work.

BTW i'm pissed that FFb issues are still there with 2.0 too... Nopt for me for my wheel is ok but for friends with the t500 that are shelving the game or quitting series :/
Custom season builder has been denied by the wookie himself, so that won't come to PCARS 1 i'm afraid.

I've been reading a lot about the G27 FFB issues that people are having, and I'm really puzzled as I've never had any issues with my G27. I guess I'm just lucky.

Issues with the G27? What is the problem with it? Have never heard something about that. Probably because my G27 is working properly all the time (at least I think so :D).

I have no problems with bugs and unexpected things popping up. I do however expect a patch to fix the things that were promised. Dare I say this would not have happened if the patches were run through WMD first?
Wouldn't that delay their release even further though?

What a freaking waste!? Is there a reason for that? They already have race weekends, i can't see why they can't join one after another and use a spreadsheet for points :(

Custom Seasons is considered as a new feature and is therefore low on the priority list. Ian has stated that they are looking into it to figure out if they can make it for PCars 1 or not.

Is it me or has more bugs been introduced with the new patch.. the mirrors on/in the mclaren f1 on bathurst track show a black shadowy artefact. and when I was behind the Pagani huyura(spell) the wings at the rear of it did not move at all and they had a grid pattern presented on them. so something is not all right with this patch as new visual bugs have been introduced :D

Did the 2.0 patch come out for PC yet? Because this has to be the worst racing game I've ever played in terms of bugs.

And people.

Did the 2.0 patch come out for PC yet? Because this has to be the worst racing game I've ever played in terms of bugs.

And people.
It's out. You probably are one unlucky guy, I almost have no bugs, at least non major ones, since release, other than the FFB clipping issue, which I've now fixed. People are about normal for public lobbies. Just qualify ahead and you're good to go.

No, this is literally the worst racing game I've ever played in terms of bugs. It's awful.

http://imgur.com/a/UAi3A

RUfX5aMl.jpg

Not a bad Flight Simulator though.

And people.

I've encountered far fewer bugs than I had in GT5/GT6 (that's not to say the bugs aren't there, just that I haven't encountered them yet). GT5 was a great Flight Simulator too. :sly:

The "and people" part I fully agree with. I've never seen such vitriol about a game, and I lived through the Great GTP GT5/GT6 saga.

I've encountered far fewer bugs than I had in GT5/GT6 (that's not to say the bugs aren't there, just that I haven't encountered them yet). GT5 was a great Flight Simulator too. :sly:

The "and people" part I fully agree with. I've never seen such vitriol about a game, and I lived through the Great GTP GT5/GT6 saga.

Thats epic! :cheers:

Imagine what would've happen in GTP if Poliphony Digital managed to release a game so broken and unfinished as SMS/WMD did.

Last edited:
Imagine what would've happen in GTP if Poliphony Digital managed to release a game so broken and unfinished as SMS/WMD did.
GT6 is still unfinished after GT1-2-3-4-5... Great work PD... đź‘Ž

SMS brought PCars 1... A lot of the issues are already fixed, a lot of fixes are coming.
I don't mind, as opposed to PD, SMS listens to customers...
PCars is even now a lot better than GT6 đź‘Ť

GT6 is still unfinished after GT1-2-3-4-5... Great work PD... đź‘Ž

SMS brought PCars 1... A lot of the issues are already fixed, a lot of fixes are coming.
I don't mind, as opposed to PD, SMS listens to customers...
PCars is even now a lot better than GT6 đź‘Ť

They did, it's called Gran Turismo 6. :lol: Still waiting for that vaporware course maker.............

GT have lots of problems, PD is stuck in 1998 and all that, but GT6 didn't came out nearly as broken and unplayable as pCARS.

Back